Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

When an institution no longer serves the people it usually disappears. That is what is happening to all religious institutions on this planet
Finally, thank GOD !
sorry, Jesus would disagree

He said HIS Church would prevail even over the very gates of Hell aka the DNC and cnn and fake presidents and et al

so there's that

If you go against Christ's Church (and He only named 12 MEN as Apostles in said Church)

I'd say that has moral implications... eternal ones...

Other Christian Churches allow women clergy

Only the Catholic Church remains in the 16th century

correction: Only the Church Christ founded refuses to change because God does not change.
But they have changed many, many times. So your post is idiotic, you are a liar, and you are clearly not putting any thought or effort into your reflexive vomiting.

the Church has gone through a lot throughout the centuries but its core teachings have not changed, the dogmas (No one can be saved except through Jesus, etc...)

in some ways Vatican II was worse than Luther... (in some ways only)

Because now people have the novus ordo Mass AND the Traditional Mass.. and I have heard some in the SSPX (traditional) say that the NO isn't even Catholic...

confusion... that's from the devil but Jesus knew about the devil a long time ago .. strangely. :)

So anyway... too bad it took yours truly so long to find the true Church... (traditional) but at last I have found it.. Evil people aka liberals took over Vatican II and now... chaos and people leaving the Church in droves...

and why wouldn't people leave? When the Church doesn't look much different from a protestant one... why bother?

so we go to the traditional Masses... those of us who liked the true Church Christ founded.. and we see once again that Jesus does not abandon us.. His Church will prevail over all the shenanigans of the evil one(s)

What priest would want to come within 15 feet of Biden without an exorcist?
lol

even WITH one!

And again, why all this talking things to death?

The dude is in mortal sin, is promoting mortal sin.. promoting murder of helpless children

and we need to yammer away all damn year long about what to say to the bastard?

no, this is not true

there was ONE Church founded by Jesus Christ Himself

I keep asking but Protestants don't want to answer

Which is it?

Some of us know...
Right ! All those other churches, synagogues, mosques and temples are just a figment of your imagination. And I do know GOD does not favor anyone religion over another just as The entity that you refer to as God doesn't favor one individual over another. Judgment is something people do, it isn't necessary for GOD to judge anyone or anything, that would be questioning his own creation.

What priest would want to come within 15 feet of Biden without an exorcist?
If you said trump, that would make sense. trump is going to church as a photo op, not a place to pray and ask forgiveness.

If you said trump, that would make sense.

If that makes sense to you then you obviously have mashed taters for brains,

just like your sky captain.

Tater.jpg

At least I can still get communion in the eyes of God! :321:
If the church does forbid Biden or other politicians who support a woman's right to choose, then the church is nothing but a political lobby. If they were sincere about this, they wouldn't Target politicians they would Target every Catholic who's had an abortion, 27% of Catholic women. 99% of Catholic women have used contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancies. Only 1% used "natural family planning". Which is what the church advises. Women are the glue that holds the Catholic church together, you can't ban them from communion. So any attempt to chastise selected individuals just demonstrates how weak the church is. It will bring about its downfall, if attitudes don't change. GOD has nothing to do with it, these are stupid rules the men made up to keep women in their place.

If the church does forbid Biden or other politicians who support a woman's right to choose, then the church is nothing but a political lobby. If they were sincere about this, they wouldn't Target politicians they would Target every Catholic who's had an abortion, 27% of Catholic women. 99% of Catholic women have used contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancies. Only 1% used "natural family planning". Which is what the church advises. Women are the glue that holds the Catholic church together, you can't ban them from communion. So any attempt to chastise selected individuals just demonstrates how weak the church is. It will bring about its downfall, if attitudes don't change. GOD has nothing to do with it, these are stupid rules the men made up to keep women in their place.
There was a time when the Catholic Church burned intelligent and defiant women as witches. I will not be around to see it but if these anti-human efforts continue by the church I believe someday all the churches will be burned to the ground. It would be Justice come full circle.

If the church does forbid Biden or other politicians who support a woman's right to choose, then the church is nothing but a political lobby.

NO. Abortion isn't a woman's choice because it isn't her body she is aborting, except in special situations and the Bible says it is a sin and the Church is DOING THEIR JOB.

NO. Abortion isn't a woman's choice because it isn't her body she is aborting, except in special situations and the Bible says it is a sin and the Church is DOING THEIR JOB.
Can you name a single body that was aborted, as far as I know only fetuses are aborted. If you have exceptions to the abortion rule like in order to save the mother's life that tells it all the priority has to be the woman, it can never be the fetus. The fetus is only a potential person a potential human being the woman is a person is a human being let's not forget that.

Can you name a single body that was aborted, as far as I know only fetuses are aborted. If you have exceptions to the abortion rule like in order to save the mother's life that tells it all the priority has to be the woman, it can never be the fetus. The fetus is only a potential person a potential human being the woman is a person is a human being let's not forget that.
Also the Bible was written by men not GOD. The entity you refer to as God gave us minds to use and decide our own fates. Sins are something mankind made up. GOD doesn't want your obedience, GOD is pleased with our progress and doesn't want us back stepping into the 50s again. That was a really horrible time for most people, especially women and people of color. They were treated like second class citizens, never mind gay people who are aren't allowed to even get out of the closet. Did you ever try living in a closet ? It doesn't work.

Forum List

Back