Will delayed medicine deliveries affect Donald Trump in the general election

Will Donald Trump's mail delays affect him negatively?

• Total voters
No. Medicine delivery has been unaffected. I worry more that the carrier will dump mail that he or she is tired of delivering.

My mail carrier hasn't picked up mail in several weeks. I live in Florida and it's been raining every day late afternoon when he comes. Still, it's butt lazy that he won't pick it up at all. I've had to drive to drop off my mail at the post office a half a dozen times over the last month or so.

And they want $25 billion? Screw them
You're lying about your mail carrier.
That's a made-up story.

Our mail service is terrible as well. When I complain to our local post office, they tell me they'll tell the mail carrier about it. Gee thanks. That's like complaining to the restaurant that the food was terrible, and them telling the cook who knows you come there every day.

Every mail box on my property is lettered. If my tenants don't letter the damn thing, I make sure I do. How is it they still get my mail and I still get theirs? Our regular carrier must be on vacation or something. So I'm in the back yard and the mail clown is asking me If he's at the right address? Look dummy, since this isn't your route, why don't you go through the front yard in front of the building where the address is, instead of cutting through the back where there are no addresses????
sounds like you dont have a regular carrier.....

No. Medicine delivery has been unaffected. I worry more that the carrier will dump mail that he or she is tired of delivering.

just because you would do something like that doesnt mean your letter carrier would....

My mail carrier hasn't picked up mail in several weeks. I live in Florida and it's been raining every day late afternoon when he comes. Still, it's butt lazy that he won't pick it up at all. I've had to drive to drop off my mail at the post office a half a dozen times over the last month or so.

That's a made-up story.

No, it's not. It's absolutely true. I drove to the post office this morning. It's pathetic. I've never seen anything like this before
kaz is your outgoing mail in a place in view?.....i have a reason why i am asking...

Yes. I have a clip. There are metal strips that go down from my mailbox and I clip the outgoing mail to the mailbox. It's very clear. It's a clip like you would use for a bag of potato chips, very easy to open. I live near the beach and it gets windy so I do that so the mail doesn't blow off. I found it in my bushes below the box before I started doing that. I didn't blame him for not noticing the outgoing mail when it fell off. But I go out and get my mail now and the outgoing mail is still there every day.

I think it has to do with the rain because it's rained every day other than one day that I remember in the last six weeks and that's the same timeframe he stopped taking the mail
and you are still getting mail and he doesnt pick it up?.....if so than you have a shitty carrier.....as long as its accessible for him he has no excuses.....

I agree. I'm always afraid to complain for things like that because I don't want the mail I do get to start disappearing.

BTW, I don't think he's coming at all every day. I realize in Florida we get the late afternoon monsoons and I normally get the mail very late. But you'd think if he skipped us one day he'd start with us the next day and clearly he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he didn't come one week more than once or twice all week
do you have a rural route or a city one?

City. I live in one of the largest counties in Florida that isn't in the Miami area. I've had dubious mail delivery before, but this is the worst I've seen.

To my knowledge, I do get all my mail eventually

That's a made-up story.

Our mail service is terrible as well. When I complain to our local post office, they tell me they'll tell the mail carrier about it. Gee thanks. That's like complaining to the restaurant that the food was terrible, and them telling the cook who knows you come there every day.

Every mail box on my property is lettered. If my tenants don't letter the damn thing, I make sure I do. How is it they still get my mail and I still get theirs? Our regular carrier must be on vacation or something. So I'm in the back yard and the mail clown is asking me If he's at the right address? Look dummy, since this isn't your route, why don't you go through the front yard in front of the building where the address is, instead of cutting through the back where there are no addresses????

It shouldn't matter. Just match the names on the envelops to the name on the mail boxes. I can teach an 8 year old how to do that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's a made-up story.

It shouldn't matter. Just match the names on the envelops to the name on the mail boxes. I can teach an 8 year old how to do that.

This thread got away from the OP, huh? Turns out the post office sucking is way worse than he dreamed. And we should pay them $25 billion MORE for the shitty job they do?

My mail carrier once dropped my package off at the wrong address went back that same day to retrieve it and brought it to my address. She apologized for her mistake. I guess it must have been that phone call I made

That's a made-up story.

This thread got away from the OP, huh? Turns out the post office sucking is way worse than he dreamed. And we should pay them $25 billion MORE for the shitty job they do?

You're going to get worthless people on any job. We've all worked with idiots. My issue is the supervisors care less so it seems. One time this lady started an argument with me. I'm trying to tell her that the rear building is on the same address and he's putting that mail in my box. She suggested that maybe he didn't see the house. Didn't see the house? IT'S 50' FROM THE MAILBOX HE'S PUTTING THE MAIL IN!!!!

Then I asked her if they let this guy cross the street by himself. I mean.....if he can't see a house 50' away from him, HTF does he see a car coming?

• Funny
My mail carrier once dropped my package off at the wrong address went back that same day to retrieve it and brought it to my address. She apologized for her mistake. I guess it must have been that phone call I made

At times when the weather is bad and the carrier dumps all the mail into my box, I re-deliver it to all the appropriate boxes. I don't mind. He or she has a tough job tromping through the snow. I can help them out in such a situation. But on a beautiful day like today, it's just irresponsible not to do the job correctly or start taking short cuts.

That's a made-up story.

yea it does....when i was there the PO hires people for 6 months and then they are gone.....they give them parts of different routes to carry and they get out there and 90% of them dont look at names they just dump whatever they have for that box....and they dont care because they know they are just temps...i have dealt with this many a time on my old route if i was off for a day....this was part of the PO's cost cutting program ......

That's a made-up story.

You're going to get worthless people on any job. We've all worked with idiots. My issue is the supervisors care less so it seems. One time this lady started an argument with me. I'm trying to tell her that the rear building is on the same address and he's putting that mail in my box. She suggested that maybe he didn't see the house. Didn't see the house? IT'S 50' FROM THE MAILBOX HE'S PUTTING THE MAIL IN!!!!

Then I asked her if they let this guy cross the street by himself. I mean.....if he can't see a house 50' away from him, HTF does he see a car coming?
lol......i feel for you Ray.....i dont think you have a regular....

That's a made-up story.

yea it does....when i was there the PO hires people for 6 months and then they are gone.....they give them parts of different routes to carry and they get out there and 90% of them dont look at names they just dump whatever they have for that box....and they dont care because they know they are just temps...i have dealt with this many a time on my old route if i was off for a day....this was part of the PO's cost cutting program ......

I appreciate your open-mindedness. My cousin is a mail carrier, and so is a friend of mine. When I told them of the problems I had with mail service, they defended the carrier. They told me I don't know what it's like; I never did the job before; I should put up larger addresses or names on the box, things like that.

That's a made-up story.

I appreciate your open-mindedness. My cousin is a mail carrier, and so is a friend of mine. When I told them of the problems I had with mail service, they defended the carrier. They told me I don't know what it's like; I never did the job before; I should put up larger addresses or names on the box, things like that.
did they look at the delivery area and tell you what they thought?....

That's a made-up story.

It's the thing with all government jobs. There are good mailmen, good teachers, good workers at the DMV. The problem is there's no consequence if they don't care and don't do their jobs. It's up to them whether to care or not, and they don't benefit professionally if they do. It's union everyone is treated the same

That's a made-up story.

The PO overpaid for so many years, particularly promising absurd pensions. Those pension commitments are what's dragging them down financially. And the entire post office and the country is suffering as their priority is bailing out those union pensions. That's the focus of Nancy's 25 billion bailout. It's not PO operations, it's the government union pensions

As widely reported, people waiting for insulin, cholesterol, and other important drugs in the mail have not received them on time due to Donald Trump's attempt to undermine the post office because he doesn't want mail voting to be successful

Some of them, as in the case of this nurse/veteran with chronic back pain, have already experienced withdrawals due to these delays:

“I was jittery. I was anxious. I wasn’t able to concentrate. I was pacing. I was feeling nauseous. I was sweating. It was all the symptoms,” Stowe said of last month’s experience. “I mean, I’ve never taken heroin, but I’ve taken care of drug addicts. Now I know what it feels like.”

Will these delays caused by Donald Trump have a negative effect on Trump's vote share in the November elections?
You might want to write Pelosi and Schumer urging them to take the deal offered.

That's a made-up story.

It's the thing with all government jobs. There are good mailmen, good teachers, good workers at the DMV. The problem is there's no consequence if they don't care and don't do their jobs. It's up to them whether to care or not, and they don't benefit professionally if they do. It's union everyone is treated the same
i know what you mean kaz.....when i first started a carrier went on vacation for 2 weeks.....i got put on his route for that time.....i dont know how many people came out and asked me if the guy retired or died and preferably the latter.....they hated this guy....his complaint folder that the station manager had was like a phone book....but yet he was still there, he had 30+ years in.........

• Thanks

That's a made-up story.

The PO overpaid for so many years, particularly promising absurd pensions. Those pension commitments are what's dragging them down financially. And the entire post office and the country is suffering as their priority is bailing out those union pensions. That's the focus of Nancy's 25 billion bailout. It's not PO operations, it's the government union pensions
since 1982 Postal workers are no longer civil service, since then they pay into SS just like everyone else....

That's a made-up story.

since 1982 Postal workers are no longer civil service, since then they pay into SS just like everyone else....

Maybe eventually that will fix it, but right now ...

" USPS has a whopping $120 billion in pension and other post-employment unfunded liabilities "

As widely reported, people waiting for insulin, cholesterol, and other important drugs in the mail have not received them on time due to Donald Trump's attempt to undermine the post office because he doesn't want mail voting to be successful

Some of them, as in the case of this nurse/veteran with chronic back pain, have already experienced withdrawals due to these delays:

“I was jittery. I was anxious. I wasn’t able to concentrate. I was pacing. I was feeling nauseous. I was sweating. It was all the symptoms,” Stowe said of last month’s experience. “I mean, I’ve never taken heroin, but I’ve taken care of drug addicts. Now I know what it feels like.”

Will these delays caused by Donald Trump have a negative effect on Trump's vote share in the November elections?
Smart people know it's all Dim bullshit. The dumb people are the only ones who will be fooled, and they were voting for Biden anyway.

At times when the weather is bad and the carrier dumps all the mail into my box, I re-deliver it to all the appropriate boxes. I don't mind. He or she has a tough job tromping through the snow. I can help them out in such a situation. But on a beautiful day like today, it's just irresponsible not to do the job correctly or start taking short cuts.
the only mailbox at my address is mine
She had delivered the mail on my road and made her way to her other deliveries but came back when she knew she had screwed up.

Yet another crises manufactured by the left and made up of 100% BULLSHIT and imaginary crap. I get meds by mail all the time as does my wife. And mine come from the VA no less.

Forum List

Back