The Media & Establishment Witch Hunt Of Donald Trump Trying To Brand Him A Racist

Is President Trump A Racist?

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • I am Confused by The Biased Reporting of The Media & Comments By His Detractors & Don't Kno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You have to be a troll. No one can actually be this stupid and still be able to turn on a computer.

^^^ Triggered

The Trumpflakes refuse to look at anything except white supremacist propaganda. Some of them are unaware of just how violent their Nazi BFF's were, and unaware of how many people antifa saved.

They're like the GoodGermans who believed the Nazi propaganda about how violent the Jews were.

Nope, just pointing out the obvious. Triggered would involve me reporting you to a higher authority and trying to get you suppressed.

I prefer stupidity to expose itself, kind of like you are doing.

You are basically just making things up now hoping it gets digested by a few gullible idiots.

Let's all take a moment to thank the Antifa heroes. After the police gave them a free pass to riot, the Nazis were roaming unchecked through town, assaulting every unarmed protestor they could see, especially old people and women. Antifa stopped them.

That's why the conservative white supremacist backers here are all so enraged at antifa. The conservatives wanted a bigger body count, to "send a message" to liberals. They especially wanted a lot more small women and elderly people assaulted, because, well, they're conservatives, and attacking the helpless is what gets them off. Antifa stopped the conservative assaults on unarmed peaceful protestors, and conservatives will hate them forever because of that.
You're pushing a fairy tale. Beating innocent people is what ANTIFA does. It's their modus operandi.
You have to be a troll. No one can actually be this stupid and still be able to turn on a computer.

^^^ Triggered

The Trumpflakes refuse to look at anything except white supremacist propaganda. Some of them are unaware of just how violent their Nazi BFF's were, and unaware of how many people antifa saved.

They're like the GoodGermans who believed the Nazi propaganda about how violent the Jews were.
ANTIFA "saved" no one. The protest was peaceful until the ANTIFA brownshirt thugs showed up.

ANTIFA "saved" no one. The protest was peaceful until the ANTIFA brownshirt thugs showed up.

Yes, I understand that fables about how the violent Jews attacked the poor innocent Nazis always thrill the white supremacist backers.

However, normal people roll their eyes at them.

That's hilarious. You think you're "normal?"

We're talking about Charlottesville USA, not prewar Nazi Germany, you fucking douche bag. There aren't any Jewish ANTIFA. They are antisemitic.

There's something sinister about them. They even look the part.

giphy.webp

lemonysnicket_01.jpg
th

anigif_enhanced-18203-1413395280-6.gif
tumblr_n64wjgvO111qjouuqo1_500.gif

The Media & Establishment Witch Hunt Of Donald Trump Trying To Brand Him A Racist

I don't think he's a racist. I think he's a coward. He tried putting most of the blame on the left because he doesn't want to piss off his base -- which is the only support he has left at this point. His own party is starting to distance themselves from him. Without his base (which is a minority of the country) he has nothing.

I don't think he's a racist. I think he's a coward. He tried putting most of the blame on the left because he doesn't want to piss off his base -- which is the only support he has left at this point. His own party is starting to distance themselves from him. Without his base (which is a minority of the country) he has nothing.

He put blame on BOTH SIDES! You seem to be an intelligent person.
You honestly believe the MSM though is telling BOTH sides of the situation equally? NO! You are constantly hearing/reading/seeing newscasters calling for Trump
to denounce the Neo-Nazis,KKK,et.al... WHERE was the MSM calling Obama to denounce Black Lives Matter in the same way?
Obama NEVER did denounce BLM. Yet some BLM kook killed 5 cops. Where was the denunciation from Obama? Yet TRUMP clearly and openingly stated and I quote:

Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics
"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists,
and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans
," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
"Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America," Trump said

Did Obama ever say the same about BLM?
Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas
President Obama defended the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday at a memorial service for five slain Dallas police officers,
saying bigotry remains a problem in police departments across the U.S.

While paying tribute to the fallen officers for sacrificing their lives to protect anti-police protesters from a sniper, Mr. Obama also called on law enforcement agencies to root out bias that he said is contributing to violence on the streets of America.

“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

The officers — Michael Smith, Lorne Ahrens, Michael Krol, Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa — were killed during a Black Lives Matter protest Thursday night by a black sniper who told police he targeted white officers.

At the interfaith service, photographs of the slain officers were displayed on the stage. Five empty seats in the arena were adorned with folded U.S. flags and duty officer hats to signify their loss.

The president, who has been criticized by law enforcement officials for supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, doubled down on that theme in front of the slain officers’ colleagues and families, saying Americans “cannot simply turn away and dismiss those in peaceful protest as troublemakers or paranoid.”

Now tell me where was the same demand for Obama to denounce BLM???????

Forum List

Back