2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Bull-crap.... Most recounts were conducted by people who were charged with making sure the recount stayed where it belonged...naming them Republican means nothing.
Liz Cheney is a republican so what? The fury counts that did show inconsistencies were quickly buried and discredited.
The rest of them were done by the same old Fox who's never going to deny himself the keys to the hen house.

Did you actually just call me cry baby loser? Lol...that's rich.

That tells me that you are affected by it. That tells me that you have your own doubts.

Jo

Thanks
An example of why you can’t be taken seriously

No matter how much proof you are given, you will just deny it and cling to your baseless claims of fraud.

Rinse/Repeat

Nah....the movie is not about about getting convictions. That wouldn't be logical. The movie is about how the system corruptly allowed election theft and how the court system was part of that theft. You can't expect the court system to prosecute itself.
This movie is always been about waking up the public to what's really going on and it's doing a bang-up job of that.
The movie is designed to profit from delusional people like you. That's why it doesn't contain any facts, nor did anyone need to find any to take your money. That's what delusional means.

The movie is designed to profit from delusional people like you. That's why it doesn't contain any facts, nor did anyone need to find any to take your money. That's what delusional means.
Au contraire it contains many facts. It's factually demonstrates the massive abuse of the ballot dumping system Democrats use to alter the final counts in the wee hours of the morning.
Of course you wouldn't know because you didn't watch it. Your predisposition has blinded your critical thinking ability. This is a common effect with lefties. In the meantime you can chew on this.

It's factually demonstrates the massive abuse of the ballot dumping system Democrats use to alter the final counts in the wee hours of the morning.
Shameless lie. Your lies are boring. You didn't watch the movie or read that link. And the movie does not show what you said it shows anyway. This has been sooonfed to you several times.

The 2020 election was the biggest example of a corrupted system in the history of the election systems of this nation.

Recounts done by the people who originally did the counting in the first place is an utterly ridiculous double check with no value whatsoever. I Mean most people are savvy to that crap.

The fox is never going to deny himself the keys to the hen house....that has to be done by somebody other than the fox and so far that has not been done.

I differ with most of the theft advocates here in one respect.
I think looking at fraud is the wrong angle. Looking at numerous dirty tricks it's more likely the correct angle. Politics is a dirty game and always has been. A movie like 2000 mules highlights that spectacularly well. I believe it will make an enormous difference this November and in 24. Be back I'm getting from it in my own circle of Friends is more than I expected.

Cyber Ninja's is laughing at your stupidity.

Au contraire it contains many facts. It's factually demonstrates the massive abuse of the ballot dumping system Democrats use to alter the final counts in the wee hours of the morning.
Of course you wouldn't know because you didn't watch it. Your predisposition has blinded your critical thinking ability. This is a common effect with lefties. In the meantime you can chew on this.

Liar. It doesn't prove a single person went to more than one drop box. It doesn't prove a single person made more than one trip to any drop box. It doesn't prove a single person illegally dropped off any ballots. It doesn't prove a single ballot was fraudulent or illegal.

The filmmakers turned over their 'evidence' to law enforcement. They were laughed out of the building, .....with the police contradicting even the most basic assumptions of the conspiracy.

With D’Souza claiming that geo tracking is accurate within a few feet. And the police acknowledging that its more like 100 ft.
Which also begs the question, how did the filmmakers obtain that geo-tracking data?

You and the experts a full of shit.
When I run errands and or go the gym, and I have my gps app on, when I get back I get a notification of my phone. LA Fitness, how would you rate this business, or Kroger, or Subway or whatever. And there are other businesses right next door, an entrance 15' left or right. The GPS is fucking dead on, not within 100'. Anyone can enable this on their phone.
GPS is not the same as cell tower triangulation.

GPS does not work well indoors

While today's more sensitive GPS chips can sometimes get a fix (receive signals from enough satellites to determine a location) inside a building, the resulting location is typically not accurate enough to be useful.
In my office, right next to windows, GPS regularly places me across the street...

Cell triangulation data? Because GPS in a phone does not broadcast unless an app does it. Who did they buy the data from?

If I recall, they only said they purchased trillions of geolocation data points. I also don't recall them identifying the companies they purchased it from.

If I recall, they only said they purchased trillions of geolocation data points. I also don't recall them identifying the companies they purchased it from.
Unless they purchased from companies that have apps that collect GPS data, like satnav apps, they are getting cell location data. And that is inaccurate. As I said, even GPS is inaccurate indoors or in downtown settings in large cities.

Cell triangulation data? Because GPS in a phone does not broadcast unless an app does it. Who did they buy the data from?
As I posted earlier when my google app is on it asks me via a notification, you visited Kroger, LA Fitness, etc., how was it or something like that, and 10' from the LA Fitness door is Mercy Health or whatever. It know exactly where I go.
The document says that True The Vote has spent the last several months since late last year collecting more than 27 terabytes of geospatial and temporal data—a total of 10 trillion cell phone pings—between Oct. 1 and Nov. 6 in targeted areas in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The data includes geofenced points of interest like ballot dropbox locations, as well as UPS stores and select government, commercial, and non-governmental organization (NGO) facilities.

As I posted earlier when my google app is on it asks me via a notification, you visited Kroger, LA Fitness, etc., how was it or something like that, and 10' from the LA Fitness door is Mercy Health or whatever. It know exactly where I go.
The document says that True The Vote has spent the last several months since late last year collecting more than 27 terabytes of geospatial and temporal data—a total of 10 trillion cell phone pings—between Oct. 1 and Nov. 6 in targeted areas in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The data includes geofenced points of interest like ballot dropbox locations, as well as UPS stores and select government, commercial, and non-governmental organization (NGO) facilities.

The app is querying the GPS. The GPS chip is a receiver. it needs an app to show where you are.

Unless they purchased from companies that have apps that collect GPS data, like satnav apps, they are getting cell location data. And that is inaccurate. As I said, even GPS is inaccurate indoors or in downtown settings in large cities.
The NYT and the SCOTUS says they are accurate and evidence.

According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the evidence True the Vote supplied them was cell phone pings with a proximity of 100 feet.

To your point, it can show you went to LA Fitness -- it cannot tell you what you did in LA Fitness.

To your point, it can show you went to LA Fitness -- it cannot tell you what you did in LA Fitness.
It can guess you are at LA fitness, unless it's the only business in the building. Google asked me a few times if I wanted to leave a review for my business. The office is on the 4th floor of a building. I could have been anywhere else in that building. but it's likely because the address along with the company name is in my contacts.

It can guess you are at LA fitness, unless it's the only business in the building. Google asked me a few times if I wanted to leave a review for my business. The office is on the 4th floor of a building. I could have been anywhere else in that building. but it's likely because the address along with the company name is in my contacts.
Wrong my LA Fitness is a multi Tenant 4 story office building. There is 1 elevator lobby and 10 other tenants. Across the street is a small retail building with a Boost Mobile, Subway and Burger King. It knows which one I go into. Same addresses for both buildings.

Forum List

Back