The Media & Establishment Witch Hunt Of Donald Trump Trying To Brand Him A Racist

Is President Trump A Racist?

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • I am Confused by The Biased Reporting of The Media & Comments By His Detractors & Don't Kno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
What is it with these people? Month by month over the past two years, they have tried Numerous Smears, and Accusations. And No Man is Perfect, but digging up "locker room talk" nearly 20 years ago, trying to claim he was colluding with Russia, being too soft on North Korea, and claiming Donald Trump was litterally going to push Granny off the cliff in her wheel chair over health care?

Seriously, what is the FAKE NEWS, and The Corrupt Establishment Swamp going to come up with next? "Trump Invests in Puppy Kicking farms"?

Here's proof The Media and The Establishment are Hounding Trump. Trying ONCE AGAIN, to make an ISSUE where NONE EXISTS, same as they did with NORTH KOREA, & RUSSIA and just about anything else. They take a statement, or comment.....and they Magnify it, Expound upon it; Take it out of Context and Twist it in an attempt to brand a single statement or action taken out of context and use that to claim "THIS IS THE WHOLE OF THE MAN," when in fact, all men are fallible, and to do these kinds of things simply shows, bias, prejudice, and hatred of a man for unjust causes, and poorly defined reasons if there are any reasons at all.

Who wants Proof that Donald Trump has disavowed and denounced David Duke and the KKK for 26 years, and PROOF that the MEDIA, The Establishment Left & Right are hounding him and trying to catch him in a misstatement, or misstep for pure political reasons?

Donald Trump and David Duke: For the record

CNN’s Larry King: “Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.”

Trump: “I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.”

— exchange on “Larry King Live,” shortly after Duke lost a race for governor of Louisiana, Nov. 19, 1991

Trump: “The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. [Patrick] Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. [Lenora] Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.”

— Trump, in a statement saying he will not accept the Reform Party nomination for president, Feb. 13, 2000

NBC’s Matt Lauer: “When you say the [Reform] party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?”

Trump: “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”

—remarks on NBC’s “Today Show,” Feb. 14, 2000

Bloomberg’s John Heilemann: “How do you feel about the David Duke quasi-endorsement?”

Trump: “I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement. I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”
— exchange during an interview on Bloomberg Politics, Aug. 26, 2015

Question: “How do you feel about the recent endorsement from David Duke?”

Trump: “I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? Okay, all right. I disavow, okay?”

— Trump, in response to a question at a news conference, Feb. 26

Trump: “I’m sitting in a house in Florida, with a very bad earpiece that they gave me, and you could hardly hear what he was saying. But what I heard was ‘various groups.’ And I don’t mind disavowing anybody and I disavowed David Duke. And I disavowed him the day before at a major news conference…. I have no problem disavowing groups, but I’d at least like to know who they are. It would be very unfair to disavow a group if the group shouldn’t be disavowed. I have to know who the groups are. But I disavowed David Duke.”

— Interview with NBC’s “Today Show,” Feb. 29

ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos: “So, are you prepared right now to make a clear and unequivocal statement renouncing the support of all white supremacists?”

Trump: “Of course, I am. I mean, there’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have. You take a look at Palm Beach, Florida, I built the Mar-a-Lago Club, totally open to everybody; a club that frankly set a new standard in clubs and a new standard in Palm Beach and I’ve gotten great credit for it. That is totally open to everybody. So, of course, I am.”

–exchange on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” March 1

Trump: “We had a news conference and they asked me the exact same question. I said I disavow. Now, right after the program that we’re talking about — and I thought it was clear, but you know, we’re talking about groups, groups, groups. I do have to know the name of the group because, who knows? I mean, they have to give me the name of the group. But right after, when I reviewed it, I put out a tweet and I put out on Facebook that I totally disavow. Now everybody knew I did that but the press refused to look at that. It was right after. And I disavowed then; I disavowed today on ABC with George Stephanopoulos, I disavowed again. I mean, how many times are you supposed to disavow? But I disavow and hopefully it’s the final time I have to do it. But if you look at Facebook and if you look at Twitter, right after the show I put out a statement because I want everybody to be sure.”

–remarks at a news conference on election returns on Super Tuesday, March 1

Trump denounces KKK, neo-Nazis as ‘repugnant’

President Trump denounced the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis by name Monday, declaring racist hate groups “repugnant to all that we hold dear as Americans,” as he sought to tamp down mounting criticism of his response to the killing of a counter-protester at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville over the weekend.

“Anyone who acted criminally in this weekend's racist violence, you will be held fully accountable,” Trump said in brief remarks to reporters in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House, where he returned after a week of vacation in Bedminster, N.J. “We condemn in the strongest possible terms the egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America.”

Trump added: “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to all that we hold dear as Americans.”

On Saturday, Trump condemned “the egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides,” sparking sharp criticism from Democrats, civil rights proponents and some Republicans for failing to single out and condemn the white supremacists who sparked the violence.

Yet Trump's critics, and even some of his Republican allies in Congress, expressed outrage that in failing to specifically condemn the racist groups, the president appeared to be emboldening them. Some criticized Trump's rhetoric during his campaign for inciting violence from his supporters, targeting immigrants and other minority groups.

“While today’s delayed words are welcome, they should have been spoken on Saturday,” Vanita Gupta, president of The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, said in a statement. “This unconscionable delay has undermined his moral credibility as our nation’s leader.”

Trump attempted to counter such criticism Monday. “I've said many times that no matter the color of your skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God,” he said. “We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of this hatred, bigotry and violence.”

Trump called Heyer's death tragic and said it “fills us with grief, and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers and our love,” and he also praised the service of two Virginia state troopers, H. Jay Cullen and Berke Bates, who died Saturday during a helicopter crash while on duty monitoring the march.

“These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation,” Trump said. “In times such as these, America has always shown its true character. Responding to hate with love, division with unity and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice.”

Trump denounces KKK, neo-Nazis as ‘repugnant’ as he seeks to quell criticism of his response to Charlottesville

President Trump's Initial Statement in full on The Charlottesville Incidents

President Trump:

"We're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump. Not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time.

"No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.

"I just got off the phone with the Governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, and we agree that the hate and division must stop and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation, and true affection.. and really I say this so strongly.. true affection for each other."

"We have so many incredible things happening in our country so when I watch Charlottesville, to me it's very very sad. I want to salute the great work of the state and local police in Virginia. Incredible people. Law enforcement, incredible people. And also the National Guard, they've really been working smart and working hard. They've been doing a terrific job. Federal authorities are also providing tremendous support for the governor, he thanked me for that, and we are here to provide whatever assistance is needed. We are ready, willing and able.

"Above all else, we must remember this truth: no matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first.

We love our country.
We love our God.
We love our flag.
We're proud of our country.
We're proud of who we are.

So, we want to get this situation straightened out in Charlottesville and we want to study it and we want to see where we're going wrong as a country where things like this can happen.

"We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally, we have to love each other."

Statements by his Detractors:

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) “ I never thought that this was a man who should be president of the United States of America. And I’ve always known that he was dog whistling to a certain element in our society.”

“This is a dishonorable human being who does not deserve to be president of the United States of America. And everyone should join with me in wanting to impeach him. He does not deserve to represent us. Not only is putting this whole country in danger, undermining our democracy, but our allies are thinking less of us now across the world. And So I have no hope for him. I don’t believe that he will ever be the kind of honorable human being with good values that will be working on behalf of all of the people.”

“I think he will continue to go after that small constituency of people who are haters, people who are racists, people who do not believe that others have a role and should participate in this democracy in the way that they should. So I have no hopes for him. And I would not like to see him continue in this presidency.”

Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) "Pathetic, isn't it? To somehow draw some kind of equivalence to somebody else reduces the ability to totally condemn these hate groups.Not only is President Donald Trump wrong to create a false moral equivalence between white supremacists and counter-protesters, he is diminishing the presidency itself. President Trump needs to listen to the people before he takes this presidency in a place that is not acceptable to our country."

"Think about what you have seen, as one of the (NBC) reporters said, reminiscent of what we saw in Germany in the 1930s. The president has to totally condemn this. See, what's happening is the presidency is being reduced to another CEO job. The presidency is the most important job in the country."

"It's not about winning an argument, it's about bringing the country together. He's got to fix this and Republicans have to speak out. Plain and simple. There is no moral equivalence between the KKK, the neo-Nazis and anybody else.
There is a bitterness setting in that may not be able to be removed."

Sen. John McCain (R) Arizona "There's no moral equivalence between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate & bigotry. The President of the United States
should say so"

Rep Donald Payne Jr. (D) "There is only one side. Hatred and bigotry have absolutely no place in America. The President is giving us the clearest vision of who he really is. Believe it."

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D) California "The president's press conference today made plain that the statement he gave on Saturday is what he really believes," Pelosi said. "The president's continued talk of blame ‘on many sides' ignores the abhorrent evil of white supremacism, and continues a disturbing pattern of complacency around acts of hate from this president, his administration and his campaign for the presidency. There is only one side to be on when a white supremacist mob brutalizes and murders in America. The American people deserve a president who understands that."

Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-Queens) “There is no mistaking how The President feels. It took him days to call out Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists by name & now he defends them. Trump’s speeches have been full of dogwhistles. Which leads me to a sad and undeniable conclusion: THIS PRESIDENT PEDDLES HATE!”

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D) "Great and good American presidents seek to unite not divide. Donald Trump’s remarks clearly show he is not one of them. By saying he is not taking sides, Donald Trump clearly is. When David Duke and white supremacists cheer, you’re doing it very, very wrong."

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) "Mr. President, I encourage you to try to bring us together as a nation after this horrific event in Charlottesville. Your words are dividing Americans, not healing them. We will fight back against the idea that the party of Lincoln has a welcome mat out for the David Dukes of the world. Because of the manner in which you have handled the Charlottesville tragedy you are now receiving praise from some of the most racist and hate-filled individuals and groups in our country ... please fix this."

Rep. Kathleen Rice (D-Garden City) “Of course Trump is back to blaming ‘both sides.’ This is what he does. This is who he is. I am calling for the GOP-controlled Homeland Security Committee to hold hearings on domestic terrorism."

Sen. Bob Menendez, D-Paramus "The President of the United States just went on TV & defended people who attended a white supremacist rally of neo-Nazis & Klansmen. This is just sickening."

Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-Paterson "Trump is an embarrassment to the United States,"

Rep. Albio Sires, D-West New York "The President is abandoning his role as leader of the free world. When you embolden hate groups you tear down democracy."

Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D) "Trump squanders every opportunity to show and prove he is the President for all Americans. Our Commander in Chief continues to equivocate Confederates & Neo-Nazis to the rest of us. I truly fear for our nation. This is a sad day."

Sen. Cory Booker, D-Newark "I am outraged and disgusted! Trump betrays the office and the people he has sworn to serve."

Rep Leonard Nance (R) "Mr. President, there is only one side: AGAINST white supremacists, neo-Nazis, anti-Semites & the KKK. They have no place in America or GOP."

Rep. Frank LoBiondo R-Alantic City "Un-American and unacceptable! America is built upon individual freedoms, liberty and respect for all. White supremacy, racism, homophobia, xenophobia and other forms of hate and hate inspired actions must never be accepted or tolerated."

Rep. Thomas Suozzi (D-Glen Cove) "The counter-protesters could not be compared to neo-Nazis and white supremacists. I don’t know why the President would squander any goodwill he received from yesterday’s statements by failing to clearly state who the wrongdoers were in Charlottesville."

Sen. Cory Gardner (R) Colorado “Mr. President – we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism.”

President Bush Sr. & Jr. (R) "America must always reject racial bigotry, anti-Semitism and hatred in all forms."

Sen. Jeff Flake (R) Arizona "We can't accept excuses for white supremacy & acts of domestic terrorism. We must condemn. Period."

Last edited:
You're missing the point.

The point isn't what he's done in the past.

The point is what he's doing _now_, which is kissing the ass of Nazis.

He didn't have to suck up the the white supremacist Republican base before. He does have to suck up to them now, so he's sucking up to them now.

Did you ever notice how THE LEFT, just never wants to talk about FACTS? I expect THE LEFT TO AVOID this THREAD LIKE A PLAGUE, just like they AVOIDED MY RECENT THREAD ON GLOBALISM. America IS The Lynch Pin Hindering The Spread Of Globalism

Why?

Because you cannot argue against facts!
People only want to argue about FEELINGS, and how THEY INTERPRET and MISINTERPRET things based on their "FEELINGS"

What's the NEXT FALSE NARRATIVE LEFTY?

I blew your GLOBALIST ARGUMENT out of Water YESTERDAY, and TODAY just Trashed your "DONALD TRUMP IS A BIGOT" Argument today!

May you burn in Hell for you constant pursuit of lies.

Last edited:
beermoon.jpg

He didn't have to suck up the the white supremacist Republican base before. He does have to suck up to them now, so he's sucking up to them now.

Where did he "suck up to white supremacists"?

That is a FABRICATION of YOUR BIASED AND PREJUDICED MIND...
And that is why I posted his Quotes, because it proves your BIASED OPINION is a LIE.

IT IS A POLITICAL LIE, told to you, and regurgitated by you for ONE PURPOSE, and ONE PURPOSE ONLY.

Politics!

2018 Mid Terms
2020 Presidential Race

giphy.gif

What is it with these people? Month by month over the past two years, they have tried Numerous Smears, and Accusations. And No Man is Perfect, but digging up "locker room talk" nearly 20 years ago, trying to claim he was colluding with Russia, being too soft on North Korea, and claiming Donald Trump was litterally going to push Granny off the cliff in her wheel chair over health care?

Seriously, what is the FAKE NEWS, and The Corrupt Establishment Swamp going to come up with next? "Trump Invests in Puppy Kicking farms"?

Here's proof The Media and The Establishment are Hounding Trump. Trying ONCE AGAIN, to make an ISSUE where NONE EXISTS, same as they did with NORTH KOREA, & RUSSIA and just about anything else. They take a statement, or comment.....and they Magnify it, Expound up it, Take it out of Context and Twist it, in an attempt to brand a single statement or action taken out of context and use that to claim THIS IS THE WHOLE OF THE MAN, when in fact all men are fallible, and to do these kinds of things simply shows, bias, prejudice, and hatred of a man for unjust causes, and poorly defined reasons if there are any reasons at all.

Who wants Proof that Donald Trump has disavowed and denounced Duke and the KKK for 26 years, and PROOF that the MEDIA The Establishment Left & Right are hounding him and trying to catch him in a misstatement, or misstep?

CNN’s Larry King: “Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.”

Trump: “I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.”

— exchange on “Larry King Live,” shortly after Duke lost a race for governor of Louisiana, Nov. 19, 1991

Trump: “The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. [Patrick] Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. [Lenora] Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.”

— Trump, in a statement saying he will not accept the Reform Party nomination for president, Feb. 13, 2000

NBC’s Matt Lauer: “When you say the [Reform] party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?”

Trump: “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”

Bloomberg’s John Heilemann: “How do you feel about the David Duke quasi-endorsement?”

Trump: “I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement. I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Trump: “I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? Okay, all right. I disavow, okay?”

Trump: “I’m sitting in a house in Florida, with a very bad earpiece that they gave me, and you could hardly hear what he was saying. But what I heard was ‘various groups.’ And I don’t mind disavowing anybody and I disavowed David Duke. And I disavowed him the day before at a major news conference…. I have no problem disavowing groups, but I’d at least like to know who they are. It would be very unfair to disavow a group if the group shouldn’t be disavowed. I have to know who the groups are. But I disavowed David Duke.”

ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos: “So, are you prepared right now to make a clear and unequivocal statement renouncing the support of all white supremacists?”

Trump: “Of course, I am. I mean, there’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have. You take a look at Palm Beach, Florida, I built the Mar-a-Lago Club, totally open to everybody; a club that frankly set a new standard in clubs and a new standard in Palm Beach and I’ve gotten great credit for it. That is totally open to everybody. So, of course, I am.”

Trump: “We had a news conference and they asked me the exact same question. I said I disavow. Now, right after the program that we’re talking about — and I thought it was clear, but you know, we’re talking about groups, groups, groups. I do have to know the name of the group because, who knows? I mean, they have to give me the name of the group. But right after, when I reviewed it, I put out a tweet and I put out on Facebook that I totally disavow. Now everybody knew I did that but the press refused to look at that. It was right after. And I disavowed then; I disavowed today on ABC with George Stephanopoulos, I disavowed again. I mean, how many times are you supposed to disavow? But I disavow and hopefully it’s the final time I have to do it. But if you look at Facebook and if you look at Twitter, right after the show I put out a statement because I want everybody to be sure.”

President Trump denounced the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis by name Monday, declaring racist hate groups “repugnant to all that we hold dear as Americans,” as he sought to tamp down mounting criticism of his response to the killing of a counterprotester at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville over the weekend.

“Anyone who acted criminally in this weekend's racist violence, you will be held fully accountable,” Trump said in brief remarks to reporters in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House, where he returned after a week of vacation in Bedminster, N.J. “We condemn in the strongest possible terms the egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America.”

Trump added: “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to all that we hold dear as Americans.”

On Saturday, Trump condemned “the egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides,” sparking sharp criticism from Democrats, civil rights proponents and some Republicans for failing to single out and condemn the white supremacists who sparked the violence.

Yet Trump's critics, and even some of his Republican allies in Congress, expressed outrage that in failing to specifically condemn the racist groups, the president appeared to be emboldening them. Some criticized Trump's rhetoric during his campaign for inciting violence from his supporters, targeting immigrants and other minority groups.

“While today’s delayed words are welcome, they should have been spoken on Saturday,” Vanita Gupta, president of The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, said in a statement. “This unconscionable delay has undermined his moral credibility as our nation’s leader.”

Trump attempted to counter such criticism Monday. “I've said many times that no matter the color of your skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God,” he said. “We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of this hatred, bigotry and violence.”

Trump called Heyer's death tragic and said it “fills us with grief, and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers and our love,” and he also praised the service of two Virginia state troopers, H. Jay Cullen and Berke Bates, who died Saturday during a helicopter crash while on duty monitoring the march.

“These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation,” Trump said. “In times such as these, America has always shown its true character. Responding to hate with love, division with unity and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice.”

Trump denounces KKK, neo-Nazis as ‘repugnant’ as he seeks to quell criticism of his response to Charlottesville

"We're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump. Not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time.

"No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.

"I just got off the phone with the Governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, and we agree that the hate and division must stop and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation, and true affection.. and really I say this so strongly.. true affection for each other."

"We have so many incredible things happening in our country so when I watch Charlottesville, to me it's very very sad. I want to salute the great work of the state and local police in Virginia. Incredible people. Law enforcement, incredible people. And also the National Guard, they've really been working smart and working hard. They've been doing a terrific job. Federal authorities are also providing tremendous support for the governor, he thanked me for that, and we are here to provide whatever assistance is needed. We are ready, willing and able.

"Above all else, we must remember this truth: no matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first.

We love our country.
We love our God.
We love our flag.

So, we want to get this situation straightened out in Charlottesville and we want to study it and we want to see what we're going wrong as a country where things like this can happen.

"We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally, we have to love each other."

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) “ I never thought that this was a man who should be president of the United States of America. And I’ve always known that he was dog whistling to a certain element in our society.”

“This is a dishonorable human being who does not deserve to be president of the United States of America. And everyone should join with me in wanting to impeach him. He does not deserve to represent us. Not only is putting this whole country in danger, undermining our democracy, but our allies are thinking less of us now across the world. And So I have no hope for him. I don’t believe that he will ever be the kind of honorable human being with good values that will be working on behalf of all of the people.”

“I think he will continue to go after that small constituency of people who are haters, people who are racists, people who do not believe that others have a role and should participate in this democracy in the way that they should. So I have no hopes for him. And I would not like to see him continue in this presidency.”

Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) "Pathetic, isn't it? To somehow draw some kind of equivalence to somebody else reduces the ability to totally condemn these hate groups."Not only is President Donald Trump wrong to create a false moral equivalence between white supremacists and counter-protestors, he is diminishing the presidency itself. President Trump needs to listen to the people before he takes this presidency in a place that is not acceptable to our country."

"Think about what you have seen, as one of the (NBC) reporters said, reminiscent of what we saw in Germany in the 1930s. The president has to totally condemn this. See, what's happening is the presidency is being reduced to another CEO job. The presidency is the most important job in the country."

"It's not about winning an argument, it's about bringing the country together. He's got to fix this and Republicans have to speak out. Plain and simple. There is no moral equivalence between the KKK, the neo-Nazis and anybody else.

Sen. John McCain (R) Arizona "There's no moral equivalence between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate& bigotry. The President of the United States
should say so"

Rep Donald Payne Jr. (D) "There is only one side. Hatred and bigotry have absolutely no place in America. The President is giving us the clearest vision of who he really is. Believe it."

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D) California "The president's press conference today made plain that the statement he gave on Saturday is what he really believes," Pelosi said. "The president's continued talk of blame ‘on many sides' ignores the abhorrent evil of white supremacism, and continues a disturbing pattern of complacency around acts of hate from this president, his administration and his campaign for the presidency. "There is only one side to be on when a white supremacist mob brutalizes and murders in America," Pelosi said. "The American people deserve a president who understands that."

Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-Queens) “There is no mistaking how The President feels. It took him days to call out Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists by name & now he defends them.” He posted a series of tweets in which he said Trump’s speeches “have been full of dogwhistles. Which leads me to a sad and undeniable conclusion: THIS PRESIDENT PEDDLES HATE!”

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D) "Great and good American presidents seek to unite not divide. Donald Trump’s remarks clearly show he is not one of them. By saying he is not taking sides, Donald Trump clearly is. When David Duke and white supremacists cheer, you’re doing it very, very wrong."

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) "Mr. President, I encourage you to try to bring us together as a nation after this horrific event in Charlottesville. Your words are [dividing Americans, not healing them. We will fight back against the idea that the party of Lincoln has a welcome mat out for the David Dukes of the world. Because of the manner in which you have handled the Charlottesville tragedy you are now receiving praise from some of the most racist and hate-filled individuals and groups in our country ... please fix this."

Rep. Kathleen Rice (D-Garden City) wrote on Twitter: “Of course Trump is back to blaming ‘both sides.’ This is what he does. This is who he is. I am calling for the GOP-controlled Homeland Security Committee to hold hearings on domestic terrorism."

Sen. Bob Menendez, D-Paramus "The President of the United States just went on TV & defended people who attended a white supremacist rally of neo-Nazis & Klansmen. This is just sickening."

Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-Paterson "Trump is an embarrassment to the United States,"

Rep. Albio Sires, D-West New York 'The President is abandoning his role as leader of the free world. When you embolden hate groups you tear down democracy."

Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D) "Trump squanders every opportunity to show and prove he is the President for all Americans. Our Commander in Chief continues to equivocate Confederates & Neo-Nazis to the rest of us. I truly fear for our nation. This is a sad day."

Sen. Cory Booker, D-Newark "I am outraged and disgusted! Trump betrays the office and the people he has sworn to serve."

Rep Leonard Nance (R) "Mr. President, there is only one side: AGAINST white supremacists, neo-Nazis, anti-Semites & the KKK. They have no place in America or GOP."

Rep. Frank LoBiondo R-Alantic City "Un-American and unacceptable! America is built upon individual freedoms, liberty and respect for all. White supremacy, racism, homophobia, xenophobia and other forms of hate and hate inspired actions must never be accepted or tolerated."

Rep. Thomas Suozzi (D-Glen Cove) "The counter-protesters could not be compared to neo-Nazis and white supremacists. I don’t know why the President would squander any goodwill he received from yesterday’s statements by failing to clearly state who the wrongdoers were in Charlottesville."

Sen. Cory Gardner (R) Colorado “Mr. President – we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism.”

President Bush Sr. & Jr. (R) "America must always reject racial bigotry, anti-Semitism and hatred in all forms."

Sen. Jeff Flake (R) Arizona "We can't accept excuses for white supremacy & acts of domestic terrorism. We must condemn. Period.

Trumps not a convincing liar.

And you know what? I agree with the white nationalist protesters now after reading what one of them said about Ivanka. Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

Yeah, they will.never even address these videos.

The race card is all they know. There is no point in trying to communicate with a fucking brainwashed dickbag like Ted Frazier.

There is a reason to kick a fuck like that in the teeth though.

Every stupid ass like him are nothing but walking democrat clichĂŠs and talking points.

This is the ultimate Democrat whack a mole. Trump condemns and the very next thing from democrats is, Trump NEVER condemned.

You can't fix this.

Trump quite correctly blamed both sides. He quite correctly called out antifa and blm. It wasn't white supremacists burning Berkeley and assassinating cops.

I want America to come together, and be ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE
Can I say that again?

INDIVISIBLE

People who want to divide us and Play Identity Politics, promote Multiculturalism, and Segregation are NOT AMERICANS!

If you have to divide a country against itself just to be elected, you should not be elected, you should be DEPORTED.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

FOR ALL!

You, Me, and EVEN LEFTY!

Last edited:

how is trump doing that exactly? explain how 'denounce them' and 'condemn them' fits your scenario of kissing the white supremacy's ass?

I want America to come together, and be ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE
Can I say that again?

INDIVISIBLE

People who want to divide us and Play Identity Politics, promote Multiculturalism, and Segregation are NOT AMERICANS! if you have to divide a country against itself just to be elected, you should not be elected, you should be DEPORTED.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

FOR ALL!

You, Me, and EVEN LEFTY!
that means the alt left and let's not let this group take over our country. stop pandering these cop killers and media traitors. stop it already, alt left is as bad as alt right.

Nonsense. Complete jibberish but let me ask you a question.

You said above that the past isn't what matters...

So why the fuck are we tearing down historical markers of the past?

Last edited:

Here's proof The Media and The Establishment are Hounding Trump. Trying ONCE AGAIN, to make an ISSUE where NONE EXISTS, same as they did with NORTH KOREA, & RUSSIA and just about anything else. They take a statement, or comment.....and they Magnify it, Expound up it, Take it out of Context and Twist it, in an attempt to brand a single statement or action taken out of context and use that to claim THIS IS THE WHOLE OF THE MAN, when in fact all men are fallible, and to do these kinds of things simply shows, bias, prejudice, and hatred of a man for unjust causes, and poorly defined reasons if there are any reasons at all.

Who wants Proof that Donald Trump has disavowed and denounced Duke and the KKK for 26 years, and PROOF that the MEDIA The Establishment Left & Right are hounding him and trying to catch him in a misstatement, or misstep?

President Trump denounced the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis by name Monday, declaring racist hate groups “repugnant to all that we hold dear as Americans,” as he sought to tamp down mounting criticism of his response to the killing of a counterprotester at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville over the weekend.

We love our country.
We love our God.
We love our flag.

So, we want to get this situation straightened out in Charlottesville and we want to study it and we want to see what we're going wrong as a country where things like this can happen.

Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) "Pathetic, isn't it? To somehow draw some kind of equivalence to somebody else reduces the ability to totally condemn these hate groups."Not only is President Donald Trump wrong to create a false moral equivalence between white supremacists and counter-protestors, he is diminishing the presidency itself. President Trump needs to listen to the people before he takes this presidency in a place that is not acceptable to our country."

Sen. John McCain (R) Arizona "There's no moral equivalence between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate& bigotry. The President of the United States
should say so"

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D) California "The president's press conference today made plain that the statement he gave on Saturday is what he really believes," Pelosi said. "The president's continued talk of blame ‘on many sides' ignores the abhorrent evil of white supremacism, and continues a disturbing pattern of complacency around acts of hate from this president, his administration and his campaign for the presidency. "There is only one side to be on when a white supremacist mob brutalizes and murders in America," Pelosi said. "The American people deserve a president who understands that."

Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-Queens) “There is no mistaking how The President feels. It took him days to call out Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists by name & now he defends them.” He posted a series of tweets in which he said Trump’s speeches “have been full of dogwhistles. Which leads me to a sad and undeniable conclusion: THIS PRESIDENT PEDDLES HATE!”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) "Mr. President, I encourage you to try to bring us together as a nation after this horrific event in Charlottesville. Your words are [dividing Americans, not healing them. We will fight back against the idea that the party of Lincoln has a welcome mat out for the David Dukes of the world. Because of the manner in which you have handled the Charlottesville tragedy you are now receiving praise from some of the most racist and hate-filled individuals and groups in our country ... please fix this."

Rep. Kathleen Rice (D-Garden City) wrote on Twitter: “Of course Trump is back to blaming ‘both sides.’ This is what he does. This is who he is. I am calling for the GOP-controlled Homeland Security Committee to hold hearings on domestic terrorism."

Rep. Albio Sires, D-West New York 'The President is abandoning his role as leader of the free world. When you embolden hate groups you tear down democracy."

Sen. Jeff Flake (R) Arizona "We can't accept excuses for white supremacy & acts of domestic terrorism. We must condemn. Period.

Trumps not a convincing liar.

And you know what? I agree with the white nationalist protesters now after reading what one of them said about Ivanka. Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online
Seriously? WTF!

YOU HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP...

& Agree with WHITE NATIONALISTS because

YOUR QUOTE:

"THE PRESIDENT LET A JEW STEAL HIS DAUGHTER"

So what? Aren't we all God's Children?

I think you are not a convincing liar. You also do a terrible job masking the fact you are a racist.

You are a Democrat, Liberal Racist who hates THE PRESIDENT..... PERIOD!

And THE KKK is THE Propaganda Wing of The Democrat Party, who's primary responsibility is to engage in "ATTACHMENT DISCREDITATION".

Now go look that up, because I know that's a big term for you.

The President denounced ALL of The Hate Groups that descended on Charlottesville, and spoke to The Nation that we need to end hate and violence on all sides and learn to love each other and UNITE as a Country.

Do you know why THE LEFT wants The Pledge of Allegiance Removed from our Classrooms?

Because they need to divide us, to hold power and continue to be elected.
How about they UNITE US, and just compete with better ideas?

ANTIFA
BLACK LIVES MATTER
THE KKK

Are all hate groups, and ALL should be condemned, and ALL were Condemned.
But that's not enough for you, is it?

Last edited:
Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Pretty clear he condemns hatred & bigotry.
Do you?

Thanks for providing additional evidence that The President has been, and IS consistant on his stance against, hatred, bigotry & violence.

Pretty clear he condemns hatred & bigotry.
Do you?
I certainly condemn you bigots. Yes. Definitely.

Did you ever notice how THE LEFT, just never wants to talk about FACTS? I expect THE LEFT TO AVOID this THREAD LIKE A PLAGUE, just like they AVOIDED MY RECENT THREAD ON GLOBALISM. America IS The Lynch Pin Hindering The Spread Of Globalism

Why?

Because you cannot argue against facts!
People only want to argue about FEELINGS, and how THEY INTERPRET and MISINTERPRET things based on their "FEELINGS"

What's the NEXT FALSE NARRATIVE LEFTY?

I blew your GLOBALIST ARGUMENT out of Water YESTERDAY, and TODAY just Trashed your "DONALD TRUMP IS A BIGOT" Argument today!

May you burn in Hell for you constant pursuit of lies.

Charlottesville was a big fat nothing till the media and the Trump haters tried to make it into a world event. Which it ain't.

Its nothing but a big fat nothing that others are trying to turn into something.

You can't cure assholes.

the people calling him this are the left and the media.

since i trust neither, i'll wait and figure this one out in time by trumps own actions. not assholes hated of the man.

Forum List

Back