Will delayed medicine deliveries affect Donald Trump in the general election

Will Donald Trump's mail delays affect him negatively?

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
As widely reported, people waiting for insulin, cholesterol, and other important drugs in the mail have not received them on time due to Donald Trump's attempt to undermine the post office because he doesn't want mail voting to be successful

Some of them, as in the case of this nurse/veteran with chronic back pain, have already experienced withdrawals due to these delays:

“I was jittery. I was anxious. I wasn’t able to concentrate. I was pacing. I was feeling nauseous. I was sweating. It was all the symptoms,” Stowe said of last month’s experience. “I mean, I’ve never taken heroin, but I’ve taken care of drug addicts. Now I know what it feels like.”

Will these delays caused by Donald Trump have a negative effect on Trump's vote share in the November elections?

And double OMG

How Can FedEx TranSmart Help Me?
FedEx TranSmart is a secure, password-protected, third-party validated online system that helps you to comply with DSCSA without capital investment. The solution allows you to view proof of delivery (POD) signatures for your FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® packages for up to seven years after ship date and provides a true link between each POD and your Product Tracing Information (PTI) form.
Complete the PTI form by entering one of the following and return it to FedEx:
  • Invoice number
  • Reference number
  • Purchase order (PO) number
  • Tracking number found on the FedEx shipping label

As widely reported, people waiting for insulin, cholesterol, and other important drugs in the mail have not received them on time due to Donald Trump's attempt to undermine the post office because he doesn't want mail voting to be successful

Some of them, as in the case of this nurse/veteran with chronic back pain, have already experienced withdrawals due to these delays:

“I was jittery. I was anxious. I wasn’t able to concentrate. I was pacing. I was feeling nauseous. I was sweating. It was all the symptoms,” Stowe said of last month’s experience. “I mean, I’ve never taken heroin, but I’ve taken care of drug addicts. Now I know what it feels like.”

Will these delays caused by Donald Trump have a negative effect on Trump's vote share in the November elections?
Why did the leftist media not do any reports on the number 1 prescription sent by US Mail, Erectile Dysfunction pills? And instead report on the number 7 sent, pain medication. Which is not strong opioid pain medication, except those which are going through the mail ILLEGALLY from China?

Oh wait... facts always destroy the Left Wing DNC talking points......

It doesn't matter. Democrats aren't taking their Trump Derangement Syndrome medication anyway

No. Medicine delivery has been unaffected. I worry more that the carrier will dump mail that he or she is tired of delivering.

My mail carrier hasn't picked up mail in several weeks. I live in Florida and it's been raining every day late afternoon when he comes. Still, it's butt lazy that he won't pick it up at all. I've had to drive to drop off my mail at the post office a half a dozen times over the last month or so.

And they want $25 billion? Screw them

No. Medicine delivery has been unaffected. I worry more that the carrier will dump mail that he or she is tired of delivering.

My mail carrier hasn't picked up mail in several weeks. I live in Florida and it's been raining every day late afternoon when he comes. Still, it's butt lazy that he won't pick it up at all. I've had to drive to drop off my mail at the post office a half a dozen times over the last month or so.

You're lying about your mail carrier.
That's a made-up story.

That's a made-up story.

No, it's not. It's absolutely true. I drove to the post office this morning. It's pathetic. I've never seen anything like this before

Newman does my street too. My wife has complained multiple times about schedueled pickups that never get picked up.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's a made-up story.

No, it's not. It's absolutely true. I drove to the post office this morning. It's pathetic. I've never seen anything like this before
kaz is your outgoing mail in a place in view?.....i have a reason why i am asking...

just because you would do something like that doesnt mean your letter carrier would....

That's a made-up story.

kaz is your outgoing mail in a place in view?.....i have a reason why i am asking...

Yes. I have a clip. There are metal strips that go down from my mailbox and I clip the outgoing mail to the mailbox. It's very clear. It's a clip like you would use for a bag of potato chips, very easy to open. I live near the beach and it gets windy so I do that so the mail doesn't blow off. I found it in my bushes below the box before I started doing that. I didn't blame him for not noticing the outgoing mail when it fell off. But I go out and get my mail now and the outgoing mail is still there every day.

I think it has to do with the rain because it's rained every day other than one day that I remember in the last six weeks and that's the same timeframe he stopped taking the mail

just because you would do something like that doesnt mean your letter carrier would....

That's a made-up story.

Yes. I have a clip. There are metal strips that go down from my mailbox and I clip the outgoing mail to the mailbox. It's very clear. It's a clip like you would use for a bag of potato chips, very easy to open. I live near the beach and it gets windy so I do that so the mail doesn't blow off. I found it in my bushes below the box before I started doing that. I didn't blame him for not noticing the outgoing mail when it fell off. But I go out and get my mail now and the outgoing mail is still there every day.

I think it has to do with the rain because it's rained every day other than one day that I remember in the last six weeks and that's the same timeframe he stopped taking the mail
and you are still getting mail and he doesnt pick it up?.....if so than you have a shitty carrier.....as long as its accessible for him he has no excuses.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's a made-up story.

and you are still getting mail and he doesnt pick it up?.....if so than you have a shitty carrier.....as long as its accessible for him he has no excuses.....

I agree. I'm always afraid to complain for things like that because I don't want the mail I do get to start disappearing.

BTW, I don't think he's coming at all every day. I realize in Florida we get the late afternoon monsoons and I normally get the mail very late. But you'd think if he skipped us one day he'd start with us the next day and clearly he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he didn't come one week more than once or twice all week

That's a made-up story.

Our mail service is terrible as well. When I complain to our local post office, they tell me they'll tell the mail carrier about it. Gee thanks. That's like complaining to the restaurant that the food was terrible, and them telling the cook who knows you come there every day.

Every mail box on my property is lettered. If my tenants don't letter the damn thing, I make sure I do. How is it they still get my mail and I still get theirs? Our regular carrier must be on vacation or something. So I'm in the back yard and the mail clown is asking me If he's at the right address? Look dummy, since this isn't your route, why don't you go through the front yard in front of the building where the address is, instead of cutting through the back where there are no addresses????

That's a made-up story.

I agree. I'm always afraid to complain for things like that because I don't want the mail I do get to start disappearing.

BTW, I don't think he's coming at all every day. I realize in Florida we get the late afternoon monsoons and I normally get the mail very late. But you'd think if he skipped us one day he'd start with us the next day and clearly he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he didn't come one week more than once or twice all week
do you have a rural route or a city one?

Forum List

Back