2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Wrong my LA Fitness is a multi Tenant 4 story office building. There is 1 elevator lobby and 10 other tenants. Across the street is a small retail building with a Boost Mobile, Subway and Burger King. It knows which one I go into. Same addresses for both buildings.
You would be surprised how it derives what business you visited other than location.

GPS will put you in the proximity of that building. The amount of time is a factor. Do you wear a smartwatch? Do you have emails from LA Fitness? Dou you post about it on social media? Is the address in your contacts?
See where I'm going with this?

GPS can't locate you precisely inside a building. Can't locate precisely what floor you are on. I've sat on a beach and GPS shows me 10m above sea level...

Wrong my LA Fitness is a multi Tenant 4 story office building. There is 1 elevator lobby and 10 other tenants. Across the street is a small retail building with a Boost Mobile, Subway and Burger King. It knows which one I go into. Same addresses for both buildings.
so you live in LA?

check this out,the left finally admit the election was stolen.:abgg2q.jpg:

The America hating trump hating paid shills here that have all penetrated this site can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back