2000 mules continues to do real damage.

The only damage done by 2000 Mules was done to your side of the aisle. You're a smart guy. How in the hell did you get taken in by that bullshit?
Since the FBI is using the same technology to prove people were at the Capitol and getting convictions you are the one getting taken in. 300 people do not make 5.000 trips past ballot drops in early AM hours. Massive fraud and massive denial.

I suspect you are a smart guy too, so tell me why you believe the 2000 Mules film is bullshit.
Because they couldnt show proof to prove their accusations. That’s why nothing that they pretended was proof could be used in court. It was a money making documentary. Shocking that so many fools acted like it actually proved something.

When their claims have been challenged in court they’ve had admit their inability to prove them.

NONE of which affected the outcome of the election
ALL of which affected the outcome. And, proof was presented, the Court agreed, and DID NOTHING!

That is the very definition of Official Corruption.

Your problem is the people are waking up, and aren't buying your lies any longer.
Actually, I do

NONE of the ballots in the drop boxes were found to be invalid
Oh? You might want to stop lying about that. Over 30,000 did not qualify.

Biden "won" by 10,000.

DURRRRRR

ALL of which affected the outcome. And, proof was presented, the Court agreed, and DID NOTHING!

Your problem is the people are waking up, and aren't buying your lies any longer.

Biden "won" by 10,000.

DURRRRRR
Show where the court said the election irregularities affected the results

Who are you going to believe, Adam Schiff or your lying eyes? 2000 mules proved nothing except that the election was stolen. The fact that the Leftist Press has told you that that film was "totally debunked," and "there's "nothing to see here," and "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain," are all you need to know.

If you are a moron.

Who are you going to believe, Adam Schiff or your lying eyes? 2000 mules proved nothing except that the election was stolen. The fact that the Leftist Press has told you that that film was "totally debunked," and "there's "nothing to see here," and "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain," are all you need to know.

If you are a moron.
This moron doesn't believe that every single court in the country is serving the interests of the "deep state". There are certainly judges who would love to sock it to corrupt government. Yet you've not found one that will climb aboard your crazy train. You're welcome to keep trying. But I'm gonna keep ignoring you until you actually have something. Something besides bigfoot movies.

If you are a moron.

What exactly did 2000 mules show?
Connect the dots between a dropped off ballot and fake results

I suspect you are a smart guy too, so tell me why you believe the 2000 Mules film is bullshit.

Simple...

5 states...

54,000 mules...

4 million minutes of video...

25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data...

ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.​

That is a horseshit answer and I think you know it. What you are actually saying is that I have no legitimate reasons to believe the 2000 Mules movie was BS so I'll refer to a bigfoot movie that is crap and claim that means the 2000 Mules is too.

The movie also showed the Moskva river is in Atlanta. You b'lieve that too? After all, it's in the movie.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So far as I know, the 2000 Mules movie was never proved either way in a court of law to be true. Or not. Which essentially means it raised questions about the validity of the 2000 election that went unanswered to this day and most likely never will be to the satisfaction of just about everybody on one side of the issue and the other. For some on either side, they will never be convinced that their pov was wrong.

Well in court, the movies producers went to jail because they didn't reveal their sources. What does that tell ya?

Since the FBI is using the same technology to prove people were at the Capitol and getting convictions you are the one getting taken in. 300 people do not make 5.000 trips past ballot drops in early AM hours. Massive fraud and massive denial.

It proved they were there. It didn't prove what they were doing.

Biden "won" by 10,000.

DURRRRRR

images

Right. It's just another "sides" thing. The truth is irrelevant. I can't care.

I'm not interested in a hyped up movie stroking the conspiracy theory people. If they had enough evidence, they would be winning court cases. They're not.

Sufficient admissable evidence to win election fraud cases in court is hard to come by, but that does not mean that the 2000 Mules movie was wrong in it's conclusions. The burden of proof lies with the accusers of fraud, but the absence of sufficient evidence to prove fraud does not mean no fraud existed. Nor does it mean the election results were therefore accurate.

Actually, I do

NONE of the ballots in the drop boxes were found to be invalid
And you know this how?

No ballots can be found to be invalid once they are separated from their envelopes. By the time the election auditors got there, all the evidence had been destroyed and there was no way to know whether most of the ballots were legitimate or not. The Democrats did an excellent job of rigging the process to make any serious verification virtually impossible.

Forum List

Back