Why Racial Profiling of Black Teens? Roll the video...

I keep asking this question and conservatives never answer for some reason. So you want brown people to give up the right to equal protection under the law. Are there any other rights you'd like us to give up? Surely there are a couple others you wouldn't mind taking.

how about not being raped , robbed, assaulted and murdered by brown people.

life , liberty and all that?

hell, only brown people have any rights according to you

why do those brown people racially profile whites for victims of their crimes?

to hell with the victims, only the criminals have rights, the black criminals that is

White people and brown people have equal rights under the Constitution. Brown people do not have the right to commit crimes, and also have the right to avoid government discrimination: just like white people.

Law abiding citizens of any race can not, under the Constitution, have their rights infinged upon by the government: racial profiling is discrimination by the government based on race and is unconstitutional.

it has existed for decades and will continue to do so and theres not a damn thing you can do to prove it. It helps society stay safer, saves resources and money.

I keep asking this question and conservatives never answer for some reason. So you want brown people to give up the right to equal protection under the law. Are there any other rights you'd like us to give up? Surely there are a couple others you wouldn't mind taking.

to hell with the victims, only the criminals have rights, the black criminals that is

White people and brown people have equal rights under the Constitution. Brown people do not have the right to commit crimes, and also have the right to avoid government discrimination: just like white people.

Law abiding citizens of any race can not, under the Constitution, have their rights infinged upon by the government: racial profiling is discrimination by the government based on race and is unconstitutional.

it has existed for decades and will continue to do so and theres not a damn thing you can do to prove it. It helps society stay safer, saves resources and money.

This is one of the most racist things I've read on this forum.

Not only are you okay with the government infringing on the Constitutional rights of a particular race simply because of their race, even if they have perpetrated no crime; but the hypocrisy in that you are a "small government" conservative and think that somehow Obama has shredded the Constitution, only goes to show that racism is irrational, and conservatism, in this form, is despicable.

We should focus on those committing violent crime, so a great deal of that focus has to be on black youth. If you care about blacks, then black crime is by far the most destructive force. I don't think many liberals care about blacks. I believe they are far more concerned with political traction than their well being.

Bullshit. You focus on black crime and turn a blind eye to white crime because it suits your narrative on blacks.
Your perception that black youth crime is more destructive is anecdotal...It is what you see on TV...not based on a real comparisons.
Its part of the cognitive dissonance a lot of white people suffer from.

Not only are you okay with the government infringing on the Constitutional rights of a particular race simply because of their race, even if they have perpetrated no crime; but the hypocrisy in that you are a "small government" conservative and think that somehow Obama has shredded the Constitution, only goes to show that racism is irrational, and conservatism, in this form, is despicable.

IF PROFILING MEANT ARREST you might have a point.... but you do not.

That has got to be the most idiotic statement so far this year. If you are watching specifically 1 type of person how are you going to see when other types do something if your attention is not on them?

I just saw a video about how Asian parents stereotype whites on you tube. It was funny and pointed out how painfully true racial stereotypes can be. Call them archetypes like Carl Jung, call them anything you want. Isn't it time we all realized there is a painful truth to stereotypes? Blacks are each other's worst enemies, black males exterminate each other far in excess of a few white trigger happy cops. I don't think there is a damned thing wrong with racial profiling, it's just common sense. It's too bad some you won't accept that.

Also, I saw a helluvalot of black on black punching going on in that vid. Like I keep saying...they kill (or attack) their own. They are their own worst enemy.

What, do you think, does profiling mean? Illegal search and seizure? Stop and frisk? Illegal surveillance? Detainment?

An innocent black man, if pulled over by the cops, has to show that he somehow isn't about to shoot someone or possess any drugs? And if he refuses to allow a search of his person or car, is arrested or detained?

If a black 18 year old drives a Cadillac with hydraulic shocks and chrome rims, plays loud rap music, wears a dew rag and baggy pants with his ass hanging out, makes rude comments to passing white girls, smokes menthol cigarettes, and has committed no crime...what should happen to him? Surveillance? Detainment? How would profiling him in any way that would prevent crime not be harassment?

Do you think profiling is just the cops thinking about arresting black people? Did you think it was okay for illegal search and seizure to happen to innocent bearded, male US citizens with Arabic-sounding names after 9/11 because they looked like terrorists?

What happens if a black cop looks at you and decides you look like you committed a hate crime or that you look like a child molester? Are they ok to search your house, your car, your person - just in case? Or are white people exempt from racial profiling?

I like the Constitution. My rights are inalienable. If you take away someone else's rights, what's to stop you taking away mine when you feel that liberals should be profiled? What's to stop someone taking away yours when they think you might be a rightwing terrorist?

Simply put. Its all about fear. This is from the horses mouth.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a fucking duck!

And if it makes comments like a racist, it's a fucking bigot.
And if it refuses to see, it's head is buried in the sand making it an ostrich.

Who has their head in the sand? I'm aware of the crime, poverty, and social dyfunction of some black communities - I'm just not a bigot about it and I don't want to infringe on the Constitutional rights of US citizens, that I took an oath to protect, just to make you and other bigots feel safer.

Who has their head in the sand? I'm aware of the crime, poverty, and social dyfunction of some black communities - I'm just not a bigot about it and I don't want to infringe on the Constitutional rights of US citizens, that I took an oath to protect, just to make you and other bigots feel safer.
lol. Well alrighty then!

lol. Well alrighty then!

Glad you could recognize your prior erroneous position.

lol. Well alrighty then!

Glad you could recognize your prior erroneous position.
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back