Why Racial Profiling of Black Teens? Roll the video...

Mall shut down after massive brawl - CNN.com Video
So why is there racial profiling you ask? Well, well, just take a look.

I doubt people of education or success much have to ask why those of little education or success cling to the common fallacy of composition that is the foundation of all cowardly bigotry. Does give me a yearning for fried chicken and watermelon, though. I'd post a picture of the righty McVeigh's terrorism against infants, or the righty cop killers, or of the Tparty traitors who boasted of using women and children as human shields against evil cops and their persecution of a defiant thief of public resources, but I know how angry righties get when you interrupt their need to be victims.

The nice thing about being a righty these days is that Raygun and his "welfare queen" scapegoat absolved you of any guilt for having looked upon maintaining the status into which you were born as an achievement, or seeing those who don't respect that as a real threat to your privileged status.

The interesting part of all of this will be to see how the Regressives continue to appeal to a dying demographic's fear of black people without also pissing off the hispanics they need to win national elections. Sure, the TBaggers don't like black people, but after this latest fear-mongering subsides, they will be more afraid of Mexicans and their agenda to put mariachi music in our elevators. Be fun to see if Boehner can keep the xenophobes in the herd placated.

I have real data from the fbi and many other police departments supporting my belief that blacks commit half or more of the murders in this country.

What should we do? Grant them the right to get away with it??? I ask this as you seem to think the police shouldn't go after these kinds of people.

I know not all blacks do such, but how would you manage the resources under this reality?

One could consider how poor people are more likely to commit all kinds of crime and wonder why black people are more likely to be poor, or one could take the simple-minded approach to such statistics and find validation for their bigotry. The Republican party relies on the latter.

They have nothing to sell but fear itself.

Regressives are throwing all they have at the western front. If they can only maintain the Raygun scapegoat that black people and those who exploit their low intellect and lack of character are the real purveyors of racism in America, then scapegoat ranching can be preserved as a legitimate occupation for yet another generation of crybaby, victim-wannabe righties.

One could consider how poor people are more likely to commit all kinds of crime and wonder why black people are more likely to be poor, or one could take the simple-minded approach to such statistics and find validation for their bigotry. The Republican party relies on the latter.

They have nothing to sell but fear itself.
Isn't one important consideration of the welfare state, which blacks use liberally, to preclude crime. It's not like the American poor are starving, and homeless for the most part. Those girls were not emaciated nor dressed in rags.

Isn't one important consideration of the welfare state, which blacks use liberally, to preclude crime. It's not like the American poor are starving, and homeless for the most part. Those girls were not emaciated nor dressed in rags.

Or, one might consider where one might reside on the American economic scale if one were black and could do no better than to express themselves in that kind of clumsy illiteracy and vague resentment. That is not to dismiss your understanding of how those not born into your middle class comfort have it so easy. They aren't "starving and homeless for the most part," according to what one can see on Faux Gnus.

I live in one of the poorest places in America. Electricity and running water are not given perks of living. Yet, kids will have fairly expensive phones and nice tennis shoes, Many of them are fat. Explaining this to people who search for and find easy support for their bigotry and validation for their own selfish resentments is not easy. They have been well indoctrinated and tend to be the kind of suck-ups who think the Koch brothers are their friends and people a bit more poor are the competition. Free floating fear of this or that race or scientists or unions or universities or tree huggers is easier to acquire and sustain than is knowledge.

Look, pointing to one political group or another as the source of your problems is one thing. Pointing to some race or ethnic group as the source of your problems is simply a combination of ignorance and cowardice. Sure, it has worked politically for decades and even centuries, but it doesn't make adherents anything other than suckers.

It is kind of an obsession with you, what?

Oh, well, at least you don't write "Negro". I suppose that is somehow progress.

Carry on.
It is an obsession with liberal politicians and news media. If I am to be guilt tripped 24-7 then I reserve the right to point out the truth. Perhaps i do not understand what its like to be of African ancestry in America. But I also do not understand about what its like to be Greek, English, Mexican, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, etc. But all these groups have manged to make a successful go in the land of opportunity. Only one group bitches, pisses and moans. Black's. Why? Liberals need a victim class for votes. It's fucking disgraceful.

If you believe that only one group "bitches, pisses and moans", then you haven't been paying attention.

Amen to that.There is a distinct group right here in this forum that "bitches, pisses and moans" incessantly.

I keep asking this question and conservatives never answer for some reason. So you want brown people to give up the right to equal protection under the law. Are there any other rights you'd like us to give up? Surely there are a couple others you wouldn't mind taking.

we NEVER hear about the police profiling whites. AND YES they do everyday. "Trailer trash", "druggies/hippies", "bikers", long haired tattooed white guys, etc etc etc... I'm positive are followed, profiled, watched every single day. Whites don't whine about it like blacks do.

1. That isn't racial profiling.

2. It isn't right either.

3. You whine about blacks practically every day here on USMB.
What is it, "Trailer trash", "druggies/hippies", "bikers" profiling? You don't hear about that, either.

Racial profiling is a useful tool. Only idiots would object.

So that's 1 right you want to take away from brown people. Any others?
Racial doesn't mean brown. It means having to do with race.

Do you think if a cop gets a call about a robbery suspect "black male, 6'4", 300lbs, red cap and shirt, driving a '76 Cadillac," he should look for a "white woman, 5'2", 120lbs, blue dress, driving a VW," in the name of non-profiling?

Do you think if a cop gets a call about a robbery suspect "black male, 6'4", 300lbs, red cap and shirt, driving a '76 Cadillac," he should look for a "white woman, 5'2", 120lbs, blue dress, driving a VW," in the name of non-profiling?

That's not racial profiling dummy. Racial Profiling is seeing a black male, 6' 4" 300 lbs. wearing whatever and detaining him because you want to make sure he's not up to something.

That's not racial profiling dummy. Racial Profiling is seeing a black male, 6' 4" 300 lbs. wearing whatever and detaining him because you want to make sure he's not up to something.
That's also height and weight profiling.

btw, can you provide actual, scientific studies that prove racial profiling exists at all? I've tried to find them and can't. I would appreciate it.

That's also height and weight profiling.

btw, can you provide actual, scientific studies that prove racial profiling exists at all? I've tried to find them and can't. I would appreciate it.

The OP is about how there should be racial profiling you moron.

Forum List

Back