Zone1 Lone white student gets beaten In Minneapolis school by black bullys

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Just imagine if the roles were reversed.....Just.....Imagine.

Well, obviously the mob was driven to violence. Did you see how menacingly that white oppressor held his notebook to his chest? Obviously flexing his white privilege by owning a notebook. He was totally asking for it.

Just ask our mainstream media....That will never cover this.

I just have to ask though, what kind of parent puts their lily white kid in a school with a 71% minority enrolment?

Last edited:

Well, obviously the mob was driven to violence. Did you see how menacingly that white oppressor held his notebook to his chest? Obviously flexing his white privilege by owning a notebook. He was totally asking for it.

I just have to ask though, what kind of parent puts their lily white kid in a school with a 71% minority enrolment?

BTW, Savage is -or used to be- an exurb of Mpls.

Just sayin'.

1. I did not watch the video, for it would be too painful to watch such behavior.

2. I hope that the boy in the video gets counseling to overcome the traumatic event, and that his parents are able to find him a safe learning environment.

3. I understand that many parents in the South in the 1960s were able to establish private schools for their children. Hopefully, parents can now do the same in Northern states.

America's schools shouldn't be 'gun free' zones for white kids!
Obviously black kids don't need them.

It's called a "Public School System".

Forum List

Back