Why Isn't The FBI Investigating Hunter's Laptop??

That is very some to answer.
It's six months since this was revealed. Not one piece of evidence has surfaced nor one charge bern laid.
Your still harping on about that crap as if it will overturn the election or they will go jail.
The election is over and you can do nothing about it. Suck it up and get yourself a valium. You're pissing against the wind.
You're probably as stupid as you are dishonest,
but I wouldn't bet money on it, knowing how the new snowflaky, but woke and angry left is these days.

but the fact remains there is no evidence

Then I must be holding a hundred pieces of Dark Matter! First the evidence was debunked! Then it was baseless! Now here comes an idiot to tell ya that the truckloads of evidence that have long existed really don't exist! We just imagined it!

Come to think of it, there is no evidence that Joe Biden is president! :spinner:

If no one has seen the laptop, how does anyone know what's in it?
The computer store owner was proven to be a republican and a lying story teller.
If he had anything he is bound by law to report it and could easy down load it in a blink.
Can't you see you have nothing?
Teump defeat syndrome is your problem. It's best you remain silent and appear a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.
Giuliani has a copy of the laptop drive and has seen it all and reported on it. Provide proof that the computer store owner is a liar. The contents of the laptop was reported. When the FBI raided Guiliani's home they did not take the drive. They are not interested obviously and, we have seen, through 4 years of a fake FBI Trump investigation that that agency is corrupt. You are like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed shit by your MSM.

If it contained what you say, The FBI are required by law to report it. Could it be they did see it and found nothing? How would Juliani get it without the store owner being a Republican? Why didn't he give it to a Democrat?
You're little cliches won't cut it with me boy. You 'll need facts and evidence which is what you continue to not provide. Keep going.

If it contained what you say, The FBI are required by law to report it. Could it be they did see it and found nothing? How would Juliani get it without the store owner being a Republican? Why didn't he give it to a Democrat?
You're little cliches won't cut it with me boy. You 'll need facts and evidence which is what you continue to not provide. Keep going.
We have seen that the FBI does not care about the law, after all, they lied to the FISA court.

We have seen that the FBI does not care about the law, after all, they lied to the FISA court.
Don't hold your breath waiting, but the Durham investigation is still ongoing. There could be some real heads rolling if not already-- remember that Durham and Barr flew to Italy and they haven't forgotten about our still-missing friend Joseph Mifsud. Christopher Steele is not off the hook either.

A guy named Stephen Paddock murdered about 56 people attending a concert in Vegas a couple of years ago and as far as we know the FBI was too busy manufacturing illegal evidence against president Trump to check Paddock's I-Pad and come up with a motive for a freaking left mass murder so don't expect them to investigate the Hunt-man.

A guy named Stephen Paddock murdered about 56 people attending a concert in Vegas a couple of years ago and as far as we know the FBI was too busy manufacturing illegal evidence against president Trump to check Paddock's I-Pad and come up with a motive for a freaking left mass murder so don't expect them to investigate the Hunt-man.
Rest assured there are good people behind the scenes. Some folks in
Washington DC, having their fun selling books and getting laughs on what was once the Tonight Show, may be in for the wake-up call of their lives.

These are ruthless people who wrecked lives and tried to destroy decent people like Trump and Flynn....there will be a reckoning day of sorts, whitewashed by what used to be our informative media, but it's coming.

"The former Mayor and Donald Trump's lawyer told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that despite his offer; the agents refused to take the hard drives from him. The former mayor of New York’s apartment in Manhattan was searched by agents earlier this week and they reportedly removed electronic equipment with a warrant. “They decided to leave those behind and were quite content to take my word that they were Hunter Biden’s hard drives, I mean they could have been Donald Trump’s, they could have been Vladimir Putin’s, they could have been anybody’s,” said Mr Giuliani. He went on to mention Hunter Biden’s name so many times during the interview that at one point he accidentally called Carlson by that name."

How many times do we have to mention Hunter Biden before the DOJ and FBI finally does something about it?? We knew about this for years and no one but Trump and others has had the courage to do something about it. What is Biden trying to hide?? He knows Rudy has Hunter's laptop and Rudy knows about all of the crimes that Hunter Biden committed while he was in office -- yes, Hunter was secretly in office during the Obama admin -- all of his shady dealings with Ukraine, China, Switzerland and Grenada were all on the taxpayer's dime and all of the evidence is on that laptop -- why won't the FBI investigate it?
The stupid Republicans in the Senate investigated Hunter and Joe yet found no wrongdoing just a lot a party rumors.
Hunter is now above the law. Like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mc Cabe and Obama and Killary. Simple
I'll give you credit, you keep the right wing, bullshit, propaganda machine rolling.
When cornered by the truth, accuse your political opponent of lying. Straight from the DNC playbook.
That's the problem you Trump Humpers don't know truth, because you have been trained to follow lies.

The computer store owner was proven to be a republican and a lying story teller.
If he had anything he is bound by law to report it and could easy down load it in a blink.
Teump defeat syndrome is your problem. It's best you remain silent and appear a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.
Giuliani has a copy of the laptop drive and has seen it all and reported on it. Provide proof that the computer store owner is a liar. The contents of the laptop was reported. When the FBI raided Guiliani's home they did not take the drive. They are not interested obviously and, we have seen, through 4 years of a fake FBI Trump investigation that that agency is corrupt. You are like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed shit by your MSM.

When your no longer useful to the Democrats, you will figure it out. Minorities here now are going to be the first ones to figure it out the hard way. Millions of illegal immigrants going to take their welfare.

Who does this sound like?

In a jailhouse interview with an unemployed chef who said he had offered to sell Paddock schematics for automatic firearms, the chef said Paddock had spoken of anti-government conspiracies regarding FEMA and the Waco siege and Ruby Ridge standoff. In addition, the chef said Paddock had said that FEMA's actions after Hurricane Katrina were "a dry run for law enforcement and military to start kickin' down doors and ... confiscating guns." The man went on to say he thought Paddock was "another internet nut, you know, watching too much of it and believing too much of it."

Damn sure doesn't sound like someone who had liberal leanings.

"The former Mayor and Donald Trump's lawyer told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that despite his offer; the agents refused to take the hard drives from him. The former mayor of New York’s apartment in Manhattan was searched by agents earlier this week and they reportedly removed electronic equipment with a warrant. “They decided to leave those behind and were quite content to take my word that they were Hunter Biden’s hard drives, I mean they could have been Donald Trump’s, they could have been Vladimir Putin’s, they could have been anybody’s,” said Mr Giuliani. He went on to mention Hunter Biden’s name so many times during the interview that at one point he accidentally called Carlson by that name."

How many times do we have to mention Hunter Biden before the DOJ and FBI finally does something about it?? We knew about this for years and no one but Trump and others has had the courage to do something about it. What is Biden trying to hide?? He knows Rudy has Hunter's laptop and Rudy knows about all of the crimes that Hunter Biden committed while he was in office -- yes, Hunter was secretly in office during the Obama admin -- all of his shady dealings with Ukraine, China, Switzerland and Grenada were all on the taxpayer's dime and all of the evidence is on that laptop -- why won't the FBI investigate it?
The stupid Republicans in the Senate investigated Hunter and Joe yet found no wrongdoing just a lot a party rumors.
Hunter is now above the law. Like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mc Cabe and Obama and Killary. Simple
I'll give you credit, you keep the right wing, bullshit, propaganda machine rolling.
When cornered by the truth, accuse your political opponent of lying. Straight from the DNC playbook.
That's the problem you Trump Humpers don't know truth, because you have been trained to follow lies.
I know your fellow sisters are going to lose benefits, Biden cares more for the millions of illegals. Than you, when you finally figure it out it will be to late.

When your no longer useful to the Democrats, you will figure it out. Minorities here now are going to be the first ones to figure it out the hard way. Millions of illegal immigrants going to take their welfare.

With the massive defeat of trump it's not as if you're a valued sucker by the republicans.
But if issuing hollow threats of of doom gives you are warm inner glow, knock yourself out.

With the massive defeat of trump it's not as if you're a valued sucker by the republicans.
But if issuing hollow threats of of doom gives you are warm inner glow, knock yourself out.
I'll be okay, but when Biden's policies hits you like carter's did in the 1970s. You will change your mind.

I'll be okay, but when Biden's policies hits you like carter's did in the 1970s. You will change your mind.

More childish threats. You e got nothing.

I know your fellow sisters are going to lose benefits, Biden cares more for the millions of illegals. Than you, when you finally figure it out it will be to late.
I guess we should listen to Trump Humpers, not.

There was no 'massive defeat' even if you believe the fake numbers. Biden only got 74 more electoral votes than Trump. In 2012, Obama got 130 more electoral votes than Romney. Where do you get your news? From CNN or MSNBC? Massive defeat? :auiqs.jpg: If you genuinely believe that, then you're a fucking Democrat-Marxist moron. Remember too, Trump got 87 more electoral votes than Clinton in 2016 and that was enough to have Democrats cry like babies, demand recounts and question the integrity of election results.

Last edited:
There was no 'massive defeat' even if you believe the fake numbers. Biden only got 74 more electoral votes than Trump. In 2012, Obama got 130 more electoral votes than Romney. Where do you get your news? From CNN or MSNBC? Massive defeat? :auiqs.jpg: If you genuinely believe that, then you're a fucking Democrat-Marxist moron. Remember too, Trump got 87 more electoral votes than Clinton in 2016 and that was enough to have Democrats cry like babies, demand recounts and question the integrity of election results.

The fact is the official figures show he won by 8 million votes. I suggest you get a better reference.

Its been six months and you guys have produced nothing to prove otherwise. I think that is a delayed trump defeat syndrome.

I get my info from the same place you get yours. That's why I said you need a better reference.

So don't give me all that bullshit about stolen elections etc. It didnt happen and you know it. Admit it. You cannot accept your lies and saviour got dumped by your own supporters and none of you want to Admit it.

I get my info from the same place you get yours.
You subscribe to Ranger Rick Too ?
Cool. Have you sold many seeds yet ?
0010.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back