Child molester --death penalty/lives near Delphi murders

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..9 year old lured into a house and molested/etc....''''luckily'', the cops found her and saved her [ damn cops ]
--had a padlock on his basement = premeditated/etc
....even though she did not die, this jackass should be put to death IMO
..he has a striking resemblance to the Delphi teens murderer--and lives only 20 minutes away from there

dont slide down that slippery slope too fast..you start putting molesters to death when they dont kill the child...then why ever keep the child alive?

death is too good for molesters....ferret them out...nail them and jail them regardless of status politics or race...or sex

dont slide down that slippery slope too fast..you start putting molesters to death when they dont kill the child...then why ever keep the child alive?

death is too good for molesters....ferret them out...nail them and jail them regardless of status politics or race...or sex
1. that's why I inserted ''IMO''
2. why keep the child alive??????!!!!!!!

..another thing, MANY, many serial murderers/murderers have confessed and saved much $$$ and pain for the families because of the death penalty --they confess to get life instead of death ....so-point is--it's good to have the DP around

as a pagan i do believe some men earn the right to be murdered by society....

my point is....if you suffer the same penalty for molesting a child as you would for killing the child..then what benefit is there to the molester to any child alive...ponder that

my point is....if you suffer the same penalty for molesting a child as you would for killing the child..then what benefit is there to the molester to any child alive...ponder that
..death penalty has NO influence on child molesters/serial killers/etc..they will do it no matter what

..death penalty has NO influence on child molesters/serial killers/etc..they will do it no matter what

Sociopaths always think they're too smart to get caught.

Sociopaths always think they're too smart to get caught.
......the BTK killer did not kill for about 2 decades..when the city's news did an anniversary story on his killings, he got back to contacting the news and police...he asked if he sent a floppy disc to the police, could it be traced!!!!!!!! the cops said ''no, it will be ok''' !!!! hahahah--that's how they traced and caught him

Screenshot_20210430-085757~2.png

Forum List

Back