Why Isn't The FBI Investigating Hunter's Laptop??

With the massive defeat of trump it's not as if you're a valued sucker by the republicans.
But if issuing hollow threats of of doom gives you are warm inner glow, knock yourself out.
There was no 'massive defeat' even if you believe the fake numbers. Biden only got 74 more electoral votes than Trump. In 2012, Obama got 130 more electoral votes than Romney. Where do you get your news? From CNN or MSNBC? Massive defeat? :auiqs.jpg: If you genuinely believe that, then you're a fucking Democrat-Marxist moron. Remember too, Trump got 87 more electoral votes than Clinton in 2016 and that was enough to have Democrats cry like babies, demand recounts and question the integrity of election results.

The fact is the official figures show he won by 8 million votes. I suggest you get a better reference.

Its been six months and you guys have produced nothing to prove otherwise. I think that is a delayed trump defeat syndrome.

I get my info from the same place you get yours. That's why I said you need a better reference.

So don't give me all that bullshit about stolen elections etc. It didnt happen and you know it. Admit it. You cannot accept your lies and saviour got dumped by your own supporters and none of you want to Admit it.
I referenced electoral votes not popular votes for comparison. Electoral votes are the deciders you know. There is on-going re-counts, did you know that? I never mentioned stolen elections, we need to know the real counts no matter who comes out the victor. You are way off base here and way over your intellectual capacity.

With the massive defeat of trump it's not as if you're a valued sucker by the republicans.
But if issuing hollow threats of of doom gives you are warm inner glow, knock yourself out.
There was no 'massive defeat' even if you believe the fake numbers. Biden only got 74 more electoral votes than Trump. In 2012, Obama got 130 more electoral votes than Romney. Where do you get your news? From CNN or MSNBC? Massive defeat? :auiqs.jpg: If you genuinely believe that, then you're a fucking Democrat-Marxist moron. Remember too, Trump got 87 more electoral votes than Clinton in 2016 and that was enough to have Democrats cry like babies, demand recounts and question the integrity of election results.

The fact is the official figures show he won by 8 million votes. I suggest you get a better reference.

Its been six months and you guys have produced nothing to prove otherwise. I think that is a delayed trump defeat syndrome.

I get my info from the same place you get yours. That's why I said you need a better reference.

So don't give me all that bullshit about stolen elections etc. It didnt happen and you know it. Admit it. You cannot accept your lies and saviour got dumped by your own supporters and none of you want to Admit it.
I referenced electoral votes not popular votes for comparison. Electoral votes are the deciders you know. There is on-going re-counts, did you know that? I never mentioned stolen elections, we need to know the real counts no matter who comes out the victor. You are way off base here and way over your intellectual capacity.

I know exactly what they are and he beat him there also.

Your problem is your grasping at anything to comfort your trump defeat syndrome. There will be no changes to the initial result regardless how firmly you believe it was fraudulent.
They can recount it a thousand times and you will still be disappoint.

When it is finally re confirmed, don't insiult my intellivence again, dickhead.
It's not as if you have an over supply of rational thought and common sense. That goes with all republicans.
Had enough yet.

Your problem is your grasping at anything to comfort your trump defeat syndrome. There will be no changes to the initial result regardless how firmly you believe it was fraudulent.

It's not as if you have an over supply of rational thought and common sense. That goes with all republicans.
Had enough yet.

The breeze. Is that all you've got? A silly childish pic as if it has an stunning effect on the debate.

Had enough yet.
If you knew that, then why did you reference the popular vote? Admit it I schooled you. I never said anything about Trump, YOU did, he lives in your TDS brain. I said we need to verify the accuracy of our vote counts no matter whom is the victor. Apparently your limited intellect causes you to misspell simple words and causes you to fling insults. What's the matter? You afraid your brain dead Biden really didn't win? You are so fucking transparent while thinking you are hiding your unfounded, seething hatred of Donald Trump.

there arent any re-counts going on.
But there is a partisan inquisition in Arizona at the moment.

Forum List

Back