Why does israel get a free pass when it comes to apartheid?

Didn't I pull them up and tell them that they were wrong on another subject.

So answer the question if you don't mind and stop hedging

So this is happening inside Israel's borders is it, or is it happening in the occupied territory and done in full compliance with International law and the Geneva conventions.

The 4th GC forbids the confiscation of private land for any reason other than military purposes.

Answer the question and stop deflecting.

So this is happening inside Israel's borders is it, or is it happening in the occupied territory and done in full compliance with International law and the Geneva conventions.

Instead of making immature digs why don't you prove that the land was not Jewish owned pre 1948. I have produced a map showing the land ownership for 1945 and it shows the Jewish and arab land ownership very clearly. Now dispute it if you can.

You mean like calling someone a "Nazi anti-Semitic Jew hater"?

It is hypocritical and dishonest attitudes like yours that give Israel a free pass with its Apartheid-like regime. They believe they are above criticism, above racism, but feel they can be as rude and racist as they please because somehow they are "better" than the rest.

There is no way to confiscate private land in Occupied Territory and use it for anything but military purposes. This is what international law says.

I keep asking him for his proof and he just ignores the question, as if he has something to hide.

I provided her with proof.

You simply didn't care to read it or even look for it.

Then why are you refusing to give a straight answer to this question ?

I keep asking him for his proof and he just ignores the question, as if he has something to hide.

I have given you a straight answer many times. You simply refuse to read it.

You can repeat this till the sun goes cold it does not make it real, you have to provide PROOF and EVIDENCE of your allegations otherwise you are guilty of libel.

Does this mean all Palestinian settlements built on stolen land are also illegal. Here is a map to help you decide just were the Jews owned land.

220px-Palestine_Index_to_Villages_and_Settlements%2C_showing_Jewish-owned_Land_31_March_1945.jpg

Libel is a criminal offense. Do you plan on contacting my district attorney and having me charged?

The Washington Post is an internationally respected newspaper and republished the findings of Peace Now, that I have posted in this thread. But I guess you think they are also Nazi anti-Semites as they have published information that is critical of Israel.

And peacenow has been subsequently shown to have LIED.
Any comment on the amount of land owned by the Jews in 1945 that they were forcibly expelled from by the Palestinians ?

Any comment on the amount of land owned by the Jews in 1945 that they were forcibly expelled from by the Palestinians ?

Prove Peace Now lied. You have no proof at all. You just appear to enjoy falsely accusing people of lying.

Another of your LIES As it was always called east Jerusalem, or more precisely the old city and is were the Palestinians want to build their new government buildings. To do so they will need to destroy all traces of the Jewish temple. Do you support this act of wanton vandalism

The areas east of the old city were never considered part of Jerusalem.

These areas were never part of Jerusalem. Not under the Jordanians, the British, or even the Ottomans.

"East Jerusalem" is simply a made up term used to describe parts of the West Bank that were illegally annexed by Israel in 1968.

Cross-posted to my RootedCosmopolitan blog. This diary is meant to help clarify one of the more confusing points around the Israeli-Arab conflict. Bot...

TRY AGAIN LIAR as east Jerusalem is the old city

Legal Status of East Jerusalem and its Residents | B'Tselem

Between 1948 and June of 1967, Jerusalem was divided in two: West Jerusalem, which covered an area of about 38 square kilometers was under Israeli control, and East Jerusalem, which contained an area of some 6 sq. km, was ruled by Jordan

Read the peacenow report and found no mention of the 33% figure at all, or that any land was stolen for that matter. If you are gpoing to use a report be aware that I will read it and if it does not contain what you say I will call you a LIAR

I quote, from the 2007 Peace Now report

"Over 32% of the land dominated by the settlements is private land"

I quote from the 2006 Peace Now report
http://peacenow.org.il/eng/sites/default/files/Breaking_The_Law_in_WB_nov06Eng.pdf

"We condemn the efforts of politicians and bureaucrats to launder the land grab, which
deprived thousands of Palestinians of the basic human right of possession, on the individual and collective levels."

"Key findings include:
> Palestinians privately own nearly 40% of the land on which
the settlements have been built"

The 2007 report updated this to more than 32%.

And subsequently they admitted that their figures were wrong and it was actually 0.5%.

They even think that 32% is greater than 40% they are so stupid. And you did not see this glaring error in the report ?

TRY AGAIN LIAR as east Jerusalem is the old city

Legal Status of East Jerusalem and its Residents | B'Tselem

Between 1948 and June of 1967, Jerusalem was divided in two: West Jerusalem, which covered an area of about 38 square kilometers was under Israeli control, and East Jerusalem, which contained an area of some 6 sq. km, was ruled by Jordan

Israel illegally annexed the Old City and many more areas of the West Bank that were never part of the city of Jerusalem.

I have provided a map proving this but you of course ignored it because if counters your pre-conceived notion of truth and your irredentalist agenda.

Your attitude is why Israel gets a free pass to engage in Apartheid-like policies.

They lie and distort the truth. They ignore the truth when its put in their faces. They think they are immune from wrongdoing and call anyone who questions them a "Nazi anti-Semite".

Of course they did, I could not have been the peacenow NAZIs that lied and were found out could it. Read the post again as peacenow have admitted they got it wrong and that the real figure was 0.5%.

What a fool you have been shown, taken for a ride because you believed the first report that supported your POV instead of checking all the details.

Both reports are made using information from the Israeli govt.

How did the Israeli govt. go from 86% private land to .5% private land in 1 year?

All that land was purchased by Jews from Arabs during that one year?

Israel took all that "Jewish" land and converted it into state land? Did they compensate the owners for this?

Bullshit. The Israeli govt. is lying.

They didn't it was peacenow that got it wrong and admitted that the figure was 0.5% and not 32%, or was it 40% or even 66%. You and they have thrown so many numbers around that not even you know which is the real figure anymore. And since when has 32% been bigger than 40% ?

And subsequently they admitted that their figures were wrong and it was actually 0.5%.

They even think that 32% is greater than 40% they are so stupid. And you did not see this glaring error in the report ?

Their figures weren't wrong. Israel simply changed the data from "private land" to "state land".

How did all that land turn from private land to state land in such a short period of time?

Looks like Israel lied. They've been doing it since 1967 when they started stealing private land for military purposes in the West Bank and then using it for civilian settlements.

Instead of making immature digs why don't you prove that the land was not Jewish owned pre 1948. I have produced a map showing the land ownership for 1945 and it shows the Jewish and arab land ownership very clearly. Now dispute it if you can.

You mean like calling someone a "Nazi anti-Semitic Jew hater"?

It is hypocritical and dishonest attitudes like yours that give Israel a free pass with its Apartheid-like regime. They believe they are above criticism, above racism, but feel they can be as rude and racist as they please because somehow they are "better" than the rest.

Calling a NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER a NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER is being honest.

You are the hypocrite with the dishonest attitude when you refuse to give a straight answer to a simple question.

There is no way to confiscate private land in Occupied Territory and use it for anything but military purposes. This is what international law says.

That is not what I asked you, now answer the question or you will show yourself to be incapable of adult honest serious debate and will be shunned by all but the NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS on this board. It also shows that you are a LYING POS

I have given you a straight answer many times. You simply refuse to read it.

No you have refused to answer the question as posed, and deflected away from the reality

Prove Peace Now lied. You have no proof at all. You just appear to enjoy falsely accusing people of lying.

It was posted and you answered the post. They admitted they were wrong and revised their estimates. In fact they removed the LIE from their report and it is no longer there.

No you have refused to answer the question as posed, and deflected away from the reality

I answered your question many times.

The West Bank is Occupied Territory and therefore is under the 4th Geneva Conventions. You have already stated that the 4th GC covers the West Bank, therefore the confiscation of private land is illegal if it is used for anything but military purposes.

the wailing wall is in our hands!:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE4O6g0Eig8]In Jewish Hands...again - YouTube[/ame]

It was posted and you answered the post. They admitted they were wrong and revised their estimates. In fact they removed the LIE from their report and it is no longer there.

They revised their data because Israel decided to change "private land" to "state land".

How did all the land in Maale Adumim switch from private to state land in 1 year?

Israel clearly lied because they know the uses for state land are different than the uses of private land. State land can be used for civilian infrastructure while private land cannot.

Israel knows this and changed the data accordingly. They are liars.

Forum List

Back