"You Moron" ["Ya Ahbal"]: Yosef Haddad confronted a fking "Haaretz" anarchist in the foreign media [Haaretzism: pro-Arab-racism]

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Yosef Haddad probably never imagined that he would be interviewed by the foreign media and hear an employee of the "Haaretz" newspaper claiming that israel's only goal in the war is to destroy the palestinian people: "nothing but gen...e" • Haddad did not remain indifferent, he explained why he was wrong and attacked live : "oh my god!" • watch.

Haddad is often interviewed by foreign media for the sake of explaining Israel, but he never imagined that another Israeli would be on the air and he would claim that Israel wants to destroy [sic] the palestinian people. "this is what happened when I was an Israeli Arab and found myself in a confrontation in the foreign media with Jonathan Pollak," shared Haddad, "an anarchist who lives among us and works for Haaretz newspaper. while he defames the state of Israel and speaks like the last of the hamas terrorists."

Pollak, who went on air, is a political-social "activist" who belongs to the radical left, one of the founders of "anarchists against fences" and in 2021 he was even convicted of obstructing a police officer while performing his duty and was sentenced to a month in prison. "I think we must not fall for Israeli propaganda," said the Haaretz employee and claimed: "the sole purpose of this war, simply put, is to destroy [sic] the palestinian people. in some places, over 70 percent of the buildings were damaged, and what i
Israel is doing in the gaza strip is nothing but g...e".

Haddad could not hear these delusional claims, and replied: "of the 26,000-27,000 Palestinians who were killed as a result of the Hamas invasion of Israel, there are over 10,000 terrorists from the terrorist organization Hamas-daesh [Hamas-ISIS] who were killed. why is this relevant and why is this number important? because it speaks of the relationship, and the relationship it is that every terrorist that Israel has eliminated - there are only two apparently innocent palestinians who were killed." Haddad asked: "why is this important?", and immediately explained.

"Because the average international ratio is one to 10 and we are talking about all this when the conditions of the war are unfair. now, he is talking about the destruction of 70% of the buildings in Gaza, perhaps Jonathan should tell everyone that all these buildings lead to terror tunnels from which Hamas cowardly rises and launches missiles towards idf. if we don't put pressure on Hamas along the way and eliminate and destroy this terrorist organization, what you saw on October 7 will be much worse in the future."

"Because if Hamas is not destroyed, they will remain the authority in the Gaza strip," Haddad explained, "their principles are to continue attacking Israel and they have already said that to the world. They themselves have said that they want to do October 7 again and again and again." Finally he attacked the radical left activist again: "but what Jonathan doesn't tell you is that he is a free man because he actually lives in a Democratic country."

"Because if Yonatan were to speak like this, in the way he speaks about his country, if he were to speak like this in Gaza against Hamas - he would be in prison at best, or underground or hanging in a Gaza square at worst," Haddad reminded, "this is the hypocrisy of man this". Finally, he said to the interviewer: "And by the way, when he talks about all the buildings that the Israeli army attacks, the army hits them because they endanger Israel," and addressed the message to Pollak: "and they also endanger you, moron!" [يا أهبل]

__

Haaretzism refers to Haaretz, which, especially since 2000 has lost its way and rationalized racist-Arab bigoted-Islamic terror, yet demonizes those who fear that very racism. Often via distortion.

Yosef Haddad probably never imagined that he would be interviewed by the foreign media and hear an employee of the "Haaretz" newspaper claiming that israel's only goal in the war is to destroy the palestinian people: "nothing but gen...e" • Haddad did not remain indifferent, he explained why he was wrong and attacked live : "oh my god!" • watch.

Haddad is often interviewed by foreign media for the sake of explaining Israel, but he never imagined that another Israeli would be on the air and he would claim that Israel wants to destroy [sic] the palestinian people. "this is what happened when I was an Israeli Arab and found myself in a confrontation in the foreign media with Jonathan Pollak," shared Haddad, "an anarchist who lives among us and works for Haaretz newspaper. while he defames the state of Israel and speaks like the last of the hamas terrorists."

Pollak, who went on air, is a political-social "activist" who belongs to the radical left, one of the founders of "anarchists against fences" and in 2021 he was even convicted of obstructing a police officer while performing his duty and was sentenced to a month in prison. "I think we must not fall for Israeli propaganda," said the Haaretz employee and claimed: "the sole purpose of this war, simply put, is to destroy [sic] the palestinian people. in some places, over 70 percent of the buildings were damaged, and what i
Israel is doing in the gaza strip is nothing but g...e".

Haddad could not hear these delusional claims, and replied: "of the 26,000-27,000 Palestinians who were killed as a result of the Hamas invasion of Israel, there are over 10,000 terrorists from the terrorist organization Hamas-daesh [Hamas-ISIS] who were killed. why is this relevant and why is this number important? because it speaks of the relationship, and the relationship it is that every terrorist that Israel has eliminated - there are only two apparently innocent palestinians who were killed." Haddad asked: "why is this important?", and immediately explained.

"Because the average international ratio is one to 10 and we are talking about all this when the conditions of the war are unfair. now, he is talking about the destruction of 70% of the buildings in Gaza, perhaps Jonathan should tell everyone that all these buildings lead to terror tunnels from which Hamas cowardly rises and launches missiles towards idf. if we don't put pressure on Hamas along the way and eliminate and destroy this terrorist organization, what you saw on October 7 will be much worse in the future."

"Because if Hamas is not destroyed, they will remain the authority in the Gaza strip," Haddad explained, "their principles are to continue attacking Israel and they have already said that to the world. They themselves have said that they want to do October 7 again and again and again." Finally he attacked the radical left activist again: "but what Jonathan doesn't tell you is that he is a free man because he actually lives in a Democratic country."

"Because if Yonatan were to speak like this, in the way he speaks about his country, if he were to speak like this in Gaza against Hamas - he would be in prison at best, or underground or hanging in a Gaza square at worst," Haddad reminded, "this is the hypocrisy of man this". Finally, he said to the interviewer: "And by the way, when he talks about all the buildings that the Israeli army attacks, the army hits them because they endanger Israel," and addressed the message to Pollak: "and they also endanger you, moron!" [يا أهبل]

__

Haaretzism refers to Haaretz, which, especially since 2000 has lost its way and rationalized racist-Arab bigoted-Islamic terror, yet demonizes those who fear that very racism. Often via distortion.

Haddad / facts / truth - 1

Haaretz / racism / terror / genocide - 0

Racism in the name of anti-racism (at Haaretz) - The Washington Post

See Gadi Taub example

Here is more:

Forum List

Back