Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

I just do not pay attention to those who are ruining the country with their woke tolerant agenda sheep! Bleat for me some more
And yet you don't want to know the actual definition of a word that is being used in this discussion because it might not jive with your partisan beliefs.

And yet you don't want to know the actual definition of a word that is being used in this discussion because it might not jive with your partisan beliefs.
No becuase it is used to try and shame people into adopting a liberal progressive agenda, tolerance for liberals is a one way street, and your bashing Christianity is proof!

No becuase it is used to try and shame people into adopting a liberal progressive agenda, tolerance for liberals is a one way street, and your bashing Christianity is proof!
So you have no desire to use the word the correct way

Like I said you prefer to be ignorant

You keep showing how tolerant you are, I disagree with how liberals apply the word, and you name call, your tolerance is showing and it looks like your arse

You keep showing how tolerant you are, I disagree with how liberals apply the word, and you name call, your tolerance is showing and it looks like your arse
But you don't even want to use the word correctly because you don't like the way others use it incorrectly.

When I use the word tolerate you automatically assume I am using it in the "liberal" way because you are incapable of thinking outside of your little 2 dimensional partisan pigeonhole world.

I use words as they are defined in the dictionary .Period.

the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
The isuue is leberals do not evenly apply the definition. If you disagree with liberals you are called racist, bigoted, homophobic, and misogynist. So take your tolerance and shove it I don't do labels child.

But you don't even want to use the word correctly because you don't like the way others use it incorrectly.

When I use the word tolerate you automatically assume I am using it in the "liberal" way because you are incapable of thinking outside of your little 2 dimensional partisan pigeonhole world.
LIBERALS do not apply the definition equally, they only want tolerance of their views so shove it child!

the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
The isuue is leberals do not evenly apply the definition. If you disagree with liberals you are called racist, bigoted, homophobic, and misogynist. So take your tolerance and shove it I don't do labels child.

Irrelevant. That people use a word incorrectly has nothing to do with your correct use of the word.

Intolerant? You telling them that their sin, is not sin, is hateful as it will keep them from heaven, telling the truth is love. Never have I said it is my responsibility to punish anyone, but I will not lie to them just to spare their feelings, allowing them to go to hell. Who mentioned this society, I can't force people to live any certain way, but I will tell them the truth, that they can't be practicing Homosexuals and enter the, gates of heaven.

Agreed but they can be struggling with their sin because don't we all do that with our sins? It's just that we don't condone it and we try not to do it. That's the difference.

Intolerant? You telling them that their sin, is not sin, is hateful as it will keep them from heaven, telling the truth is love. Never have I said it is my responsibility to punish anyone, but I will not lie to them just to spare their feelings, allowing them to go to hell. Who mentioned this society, I can't force people to live any certain way, but I will tell them the truth, that they can't be practicing Homosexuals and enter the, gates of heaven.
A little different slant: Americans do not eat dogs. Some societies do. What if this society came over and began insisting that everyone not just tolerate--but celebrate--those who eat dogs. It is now required that dog, not only be tolerated on the school lunch menu, but children must be taught how to kill and cook dogs.

Now, no one cares if other societies eat dog as long as those society don't force the entree on others, especially not on our children so that children learn to like to eat dogs.

Until people started insisting everyone celebrate and learn about homosexuality, most of us didn't give it a second thought. It was simply something some other people did. I doubt many fight homosexuality--what they fight is being forced to celebrate it.

Last edited:
A little different slant: Americans do not eat dogs. Some societies do. What if this society came over and began insisting that everyone not just tolerate--but celebrate--those who eat dogs. It is now required that dog, not only be tolerated on the school lunch menu, but children must be taught how to kill and cook dogs.

Now, no one cares if other societies eat dog as long as those society don't force the entree on others, especially not on our children so that children learn to like to eat dogs.

Until people started insisting everyone celebrate and learn about homosexuality, most of us didn't give it a second thought. It was simply something some other people did. I doubt very few fight homosexuality--what they fight is being forced to celebrate it.

Amen sister!!! :clap:

God is judge, however people who call themselves Christian, and Homosexual, judge themselves. It is my responsibility to tell them that they cannot be practicing homosexual, and saved Christians, as that will separate them from God, that is not an opinion that is factual. I do not hate homosexuals but i will not lie to them, and tell them their sin is alright with God.
You believe what you believe. If homosexuality is not a choice and I believe for the most part it is not, then I cannot find it in my heart to tell people who have this condition that they must live as I say they have to live or else. Not when there are myriad Biblical laws/attitudes that we no longer observe with clear consciences. God puts into my heart what I do that is right and what is wrong. I trust God to deal with other people as well.

You believe what you believe. If homosexuality is not a choice and I believe for the most part it is not, then I cannot find it in my heart to tell people who have this condition that they must live as I say they have to live or else. Not when there are myriad Biblical laws/attitudes that we no longer observe with clear consciences. God puts into my heart what I do that is right and what is wrong. I trust God to deal with other people as well.
Which flies in the face of what Scripture teaches about the actual state of mankind and the only remedy which is the Cross.

Which flies in the face of what Scripture teaches about the actual state of mankind and the only remedy which is the Cross.
I don't think so. My Bible says to love others, to do what is good in the sight of God, to lead by example, to cheer up others, to live in a way that harms neither ourselves nor anybody else. We are to speak out when we see others hurting people, doing what is evil to others. But we are not given authority to judge what is in another's heart or condemn another person. That is God's job.

I don't think so. My Bible says to love others, to do what is good in the sight of God, to lead by example, to cheer up others, to live in a way that harms neither ourselves nor anybody else. We are to speak out when we see others hurting people, doing what is evil to others. But we are not given authority to judge what is in another's heart or condemn another person. That is God's job.

Well when you continue to live in sin and don't care about it that hurts God because it means that Satan has power over you.

It's not about you or I but what God says, I do appreciate your love for people though! What particular laws/ attitudes do we not observe

Nothing in the Old Testament or the New Testament condemns sex between women.

The book of Leviticus condemns all sex by a man other than sex with his wife when she is likely to be fertile. Even male masturbation is condemned.

There were historical reasons for this. When Leviticus was written Israel was a small nation surrounded by enemies and frequently at war. The Israelites needed a high birth rate to compensate for losses on the battlefield.

Nothing in the Old Testament or the New Testament condemns sex between women.

The book of Leviticus condemns all sex by a man other than sex with his wife when she is likely to be fertile. Even male masturbation is condemned.

There were historical reasons for this. When Leviticus was written Israel was a small nation surrounded by enemies and frequently at war. The Israelites needed a high birth rate to compensate for losses on the battlefield.
Romans 1:26-27 puts this invalid assumption to rest: “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion” (emphasis added). Clearly, this passage puts lesbianism on equal ground with male homosexuality. Lesbianism is described as women exchanging natural relations (with men) for unnatural relations (with women). According to the Bible, being a lesbian is just as sinful as being a homosexual male.

Forum List

Back