Zone1 Who are Jesus' disciples?

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
At Matthew 28:19-20-- We find The ones who take the lead in the real congregation that Jesus is the head of, Teach the flock to observe all things( every single teaching) i have commanded you. Those are the real disciples that follow Jesus.
Since every teaching is involved, a real disciple taught by the ones who take the lead in the religion that has Jesus, knows this teaching by heart already.
Matt 6:33- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.(sustenance, covering, spirituality)Matt 6)-- Since Jesus said-FIRST--that means its a super important teaching. Its super important that one does this daily in their lives to be real disciples of Jesus.
ALL can look at what they are taught to see if Jesus is really with them or not. If one is not taught that super important truth as i have shown, they are not being taught ibn a religion that has Jesus.
Are you being taught that super important truth, and every single teaching Jesus commanded?

I'm trying to be one. More overt about discussing religion and Jesuses experience. In the past I would maintain silence on the subject but not anymore. You reach a point in life where you are no longer concerned about being judged.

They all lost all credibility when the authorities showed up to "arrest" Jesus and all Disciples took off like a scene from COPS....

They all lost all credibility when the authorities showed up to "arrest" Jesus and all Disciples took off like a scene from COPS....
Nope. They spread the word.

At Matthew 28:19-20-- We find The ones who take the lead in the real congregation that Jesus is the head of, Teach the flock to observe all things( every single teaching) i have commanded you. Those are the real disciples that follow Jesus.
Since every teaching is involved, a real disciple taught by the ones who take the lead in the religion that has Jesus, knows this teaching by heart already.
Matt 6:33- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.(sustenance, covering, spirituality)Matt 6)-- Since Jesus said-FIRST--that means its a super important teaching. Its super important that one does this daily in their lives to be real disciples of Jesus.
ALL can look at what they are taught to see if Jesus is really with them or not. If one is not taught that super important truth as i have shown, they are not being taught ibn a religion that has Jesus.
Are you being taught that super important truth, and every single teaching Jesus commanded?
Jesus has nothing to do with religion. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life". He never said "I am religion".

Jesus has nothing to do with religion. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life". He never said "I am religion".

Thats strange-Paul went around setting up congregations. And Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation. Bible Facts prove you in error constantly. Do you just hate truth?

Thats strange-Paul went around setting up congregations. And Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation. Bible Facts prove you in error constantly. Do you just hate truth?
Your problem is you don't understand the meaning of certain words. Like pretty much all JWs, you're ignorant. Religion is man doing works to please God. The Bible says "without faith it's IMPOSSIBLE to please God. What's your faith in? Jesus and what He did, or is your faith in what YOU do? What you do is called "Religion", and your religion won't save you. Jesus saves you. That's what you have failed to understand. We aren't talking about congregations or Jesus and Paul speaking to them. You don't really understand what you're talking about. That's your problem. You don't have the Holy Spirit because you're not saved. You're following heretics, not Scripture and Jesus.

Last edited:
Your problem is you don't understand the meaning of certain words. Like pretty much all JWs, you're ignorant. Religion is man doing works to please God. The Bible says "without faith it's IMPOSSIBLE to please God. What's your faith in? Jesus and what He did, or is your faith in what YOU do? What you do is called "Religion", and your religion won't save you. Jesus saves you. That's what you have failed to understand. We aren't talking about congregations or Jesus and Paul speaking to them. You don't really understand what you're talking about. That's your problem. You don't have the Holy Spirit because you're not saved. You're following heretics, not Scripture and Jesus.
Its you who fail to understand--Jesus is head of the congregation-Coll 1:18-- So its just like the bible shows--those who reject the teachers Jesus is with are rejecting him and vica versa-Luke 10:16

Its you who fail to understand--Jesus is head of the congregation-Coll 1:18-- So its just like the bible shows--those who reject the teachers Jesus is with are rejecting him and vica versa-Luke 10:16
The governing body of the Watchtower are NOT teachers to the Christian church. They're false prophets and heretics. You're deceived.

Duh and the enemy is still chasing the believes.

Actually, the 5k innocent people bilked of "everything" by the Jesus fraud explains everything... who voted for Barabbas, who cheered the crucifixion, and who hunted down and wasted the rest of the criminal conspiracy...

Actually, the 5k innocent people bilked of "everything" by the Jesus fraud explains everything... who voted for Barabbas, who cheered the crucifixion, and who hunted down and wasted the rest of the criminal conspiracy...
Israel is gonna get nuked.

The Israelite spiritual leaders kept seeking Jesus death over Barabbas, speaking to Pilate. John 19--they had the crowd cheer for Barabbas to be saved.

when is jesus sending me a check for doing his work

Yet your group follows the Catholic day of rest and not GODS Sabbath. I can list more, but that is the most fundamental TEST command

It was not until the Council of Laodicea, in the 4th century AD, that the non-observance of the Sabbath was officially approved and replaced with Sunday, following Emperor Constantine's Blue Laws in 321 AD.

Forum List

Back