Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

Embraced? Is your definition of “embraced“ mean being treated like anyone else? Because that is all it is. Why does that bother you?

Hyperbole much? Let the children and their families work it out.

It seems to be pretty natural.
I lost all respect for you and your opinion when you called Lisa a "niggar". If I could put you on ignore that's where you'd be

Instead I'll just scroll on by leaving your responses unread

Btw, my ONE friend who was homosexual and a true Christian actually STRUGGLED with this sin. He died of AIDS in 2011 because he made mistakes (gave into his sin once to many times). But he died struggling. He never excused his sins. That is all God required of him
That is just plain sad that he had to live a life where he was made to feel evil, damaged,flawed solely because he loved a person who was not the opposite sex.

I lost all respect for you and your opinion when you called Lisa a "niggar". If I could put you on ignore that's where you'd be

Instead I'll just scroll on by leaving your responses unread
Do as you wish, Princess.

Funny. I thought the judgement part was up to God, not man.
I am agnostic. I don't pretend to know what god wants. Nope. I know a scam when I see one. Gays/trans pretending to be a civil rights movement. Gays and trans are NOT being persecuted. Just the polar opposite, they are being OVER represented.

Let's deconstruct stuff into oblivion. Your ASS is a construct. Gender is a cultural norm constant for over a thousand years. But let's replace it with a flash in the pan recent fantasy made up random deconstruction? WHY? I reject your fantasy, and insert the thousand-year-old one. Because nobody asked for this shit.
No idea what you are banging on about. You claimed something was a fact and it is’t.

I am agnostic. I don't pretend to know what god wants. Nope. I know a scam when I see one. Gays/trans pretending to be a civil rights movement. Gays and trans are NOT being persecuted. Just the polar opposite, they are being OVER represented.
Maybe you are just incensed that they aren’t in the closet any more?

Judging actions are what Christ calls His people to do. Without it, there can be no discipline, no order. As to the heart, that's within G-d's purview. John 7:24 spells it out as plain as the nose on your face: "Do not judge by the outward appearance, but judge with righteous judgement" And the way to do this, as born again children of G-d, is to submit 100% to His Will and correctly understand His Word.

Red herring. And a strawman, since I never claimed that there aren't numerous other sins that are harmful, and I never even stated that homosexuality is worse than any other sins. You're misapplying those verses. I was simply replying to your claim (even if it was implied and not direct) that homosexuality is not harmful.

You didn't address anything I said, instead you went on the offense against me. We are supposed to speak the truth. We are not supposed to support something that is clearly against God's will.
I did address what you said. I said we can't point to one degree of 'harm' as somehow more 'sinful' than another degree of 'harm.' I doubt there's any one of us who never eats anything that might possibly be harmful to us. Not a single one of us who has never taken a risk that could be harmful to us. I know gay couples who have been together for decades and so far as I know are in quite good health. I know heterosexual couples who have been together for awhile too and are in terrible health.

I won't presume to judge people who are living their lives commendably so far as their contribution to their communities is concerned, who care about, love, encourage, and help others, who try very hard not to sin against their neighbors. I do not presume to judge them as somehow more sinful than me or anybody else.

Live and let live.

Judging actions are what Christ calls His people to do. Without it, there can be no discipline, no order. As to the heart, that's within G-d's purview. John 7:24 spells it out as plain as the nose on your face: "Do not judge by the outward appearance, but judge with righteous judgement" And the way to do this, as born again children of G-d, is to submit 100% to His Will and correctly understand His Word.
Matthew 7
1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

I am an agnostic, ex catholic.
Matthew 7
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
I don't care what the bible says. XX chromosomes=Woman. I am tired of Liberals splitting hairs and this bullshit. Pure Cheese.

I am an agnostic, ex catholic.
I don't care what the bible says. XX chromosomes=Woman. I am tired of Liberals splitting hairs and this bullshit. Pure Cheese.
I believe there are two genders, male and female, period. So do all my gay friends.

Matthew 7
So we should look the other way when sin is being committed? I think not.
Both the OT and NT have sharp condemnations of homosexuality. It is NOT G-d's plan for human sexuality. No sexual sin is.

I did address what you said. I said we can't point to one degree of 'harm' as somehow more 'sinful' than another degree of 'harm.' I doubt there's any one of us who never eats anything that might possibly be harmful to us. Not a single one of us who has never taken a risk that could be harmful to us. I know gay couples who have been together for decades and so far as I know are in quite good health. I know heterosexual couples who have been together for awhile too and are in terrible health.

I won't presume to judge people who are living their lives commendably so far as their contribution to their communities is concerned, who care about, love, encourage, and help others, who try very hard not to sin against their neighbors. I do not presume to judge them as somehow more sinful than me or anybody else.

Live and let live.

More strawmen, and virtue signaling. Again, I never said anything one way or the other about a hierarchy of sin. So again you're deflecting and going on the offense against anyone who disagrees with you on this topic.

Also, you didn't acknowledge that the harm is not merely physical. And by implying that it's not a sin (now you seem to be backpedaling from that, you seem to be more on the fence) you are misleading people. That is not love. We are told to speak the truth, in love. Not support or embrace the lies and ways of this world.

So we should look the other way when sin is being committed? I think not.
Both the OT and NT have sharp condemnations of homosexuality. It is NOT G-d's plan for human sexuality. No sexual sin is.
Yet it isn’t even in the top tier of sins.

I believe there are two genders, male and female, period. So do all my gay friends.
Mental illness doesn't factor in here a tittle or jot? Not a little bit? Ever read Oliver Saxs? The mind does some rather odd things, and dysphoria is in, despite all its glory, a rose.... a rose by any name is still a rose, A mental illness by any other name is what it IS.

I'm not an atheist

What an extremely stupid answer to my question. Do you have anything else to do than to provoke others with nonsense?

You spoke about the "prejudice" or "´basics" or however you like to call this that all [spiritual] opinions are the same so you seem to think everything what someone else is thinking is completelly okay as long as he is not a Christian, because Christians are only always wrong and brutal murderers and so on. In your form to think we are the worst threat for the survival of civilisation - although we made or had been envolved - in nearly everything what you are able to call "positive" in modern cultures and modern civlilisation. Humanism for example is a Christian invention - basic for this "idea" is that that everyone is a child of god. Today humanism likes to be continued only from atheists any lionger - who pray fro exmaple stupid "opinions" like "the truth is it exists no truth" and thinks they are "scientific" while the same time science - specially natural science - bases on paradigmas like "there is only one truth" because otherweise would exist wars between different natural sciences which never could be solved. The beoieeve "in god" = "in one truth" is for natural science essential - indedendent from any "opinion" of any individual scientist who is also able to be an atheist (becasue the not-existemnce of god includes the exitence of god - but here starts another region of complecity which I will not enter now. Short: Creation is able to hapeen nowhere, nowhen and from nothiogn but is also able to be reality how our own universe shows).

So my question to your answer had been here in this context specially about the value of opinions in case of people who like to make a [spirituall not existing] right to kill human beings before they aer born to a human right. I said "let me call such people 'atheists' now you answered "I'm not an atheist". But for me is everyeon an atheist who likes to murder the people of god and specially is for me everyone an atheist whoi likes to murder totally innocent children of god. "Children and women first" is one of our paradigmas. We will never be able not to fight for our children and our women - what also means we never will be able not to fight against abortion - weahstz doen#t pm theoerthsmide mean that spokem, asjos8int aer necesssrary befcaeu tehy sa ve thenlife oif mpoterhs adn/or also tehlö.foe of ioterhs chdiorebnrs - but this are very diffiult decisi0fcons in case of situaison whchi chave toi call "a catastrophe" and not "normality". I calcululated for example that the average ew3xpectancy of lige sinks in the USA from about 80 years to about 60 years becasue of abortion. Or with other words; 25% of all US-Americans life years are not lived because of abortion.

But all this I do not like to discuss with you, because it makes from my point of view not any sense to do so. It wiol change nothing. Yoiur anmswer here "I'm not an atheist" show to me that you have also the opinion abortion should becomer a humanb right. I ask myselve why people accept "opinions" like "the truth is it exists no truth" or "to kill human beings is able to be a human right". Why do you accept such "opinions" and make it to part of your denial of god?

Last edited:
Not entirely. The Old Testament teaches that we judge with a just law, a law that is not perverted, and a law that shows no partiality, the point is to pursue justice.

The New Testament advises that others will judge us by the same measure we judge them. If the charge of, "Liar!" is thrown at someone, the judgement of "Liar!" is likely to be thrown back. We are also cautioned that only God can know the depths of the human heart, and no one can judge fully the heart of another.

A person who cannot judge right from wrong is not in a good place, or in good shape.

Blues Man

Here the last version of my corrections,. I needed more than 1 hour to give an answer to your answer "I am not an atheist"´and after 60 minutes a text here is not any longer correctable.

-------

What an extremely stupid answer to my question. Do you have anything else to do than to provoke others with nonsense?

You spoke about the "prejudice" or "´basics" or however you like to call this that all [spiritual] opinions are the same so you seem to think everything what someone else is thinking is completelly okay as long as he is not a Christian, because Christians are only always wrong and brutal murderers and so on. In your form to think we are the worst threat for the survival of civilisation - although we made or had been envolved - in nearly everything what you are able to call "positive" in modern cultures and modern civlilisation. Humanism for example is a Christian invention - basic for this "idea" is that everyone is a child of god. Today humanism likes to be continued only from atheists any longer - who preach for example stupid "opinions" like "the truth is it exists no truth" and think they are "scientific" while the same time science - specially natural science - bases on paradigmas like "there is only one truth" because otherweise would exist wars between different natural sciences which never could be solved. The belief "in god" = "in one truth" is for natural science essential - indedendent from any "opinion" of any individual scientist who is also able to be an atheist (because the not-existence of god includes the existence of god - but here starts another region of complexity which I will not enter now. Short: Creation is able to happen nowhere, nowhen and from nothing but is also able to be reality how our own universe shows).

So my question to your answer had been here in this context specially about the value of opinions in case of people who like to make a [spiritually not existing] right to kill human beings before they are born to a human right. I said "let me call such people 'atheists'" now you answered "I'm not an atheist". But for me is everyeon an atheist who likes to murder the people of god and specially is for me everyone an atheist who likes to murder totally innocent children of god. "Children and women first" is one of our paradigmas. We will never be able not to fight for our children and our women - what also means we never will be able not to fight against abortion - but this are individually very diffiult decisionsd in case of situations which I have to call "a catastrophe" and not "normality". I calculated for example that the average expectancy of life sinks in the USA from about 80 years to about 60 years - becasue of the sum of the catastrophes which lead to abortions. Or with other words: 25% of all potential US-American life years are not lived because of abortion.

But all this I do not like to discuss with you, because it makes from my point of view not any sense to do so. It will change nothing. Your answer here "I'm not an atheist" shows to me that you have also the opinion abortion should be a human right. I ask myselve why people accept "opinions" like "the truth is it exists no truth" or "to kill human beings is able to be a human right". Why do you accept such "opinions" and make it to a part of your denial of god?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back