Why do so many conservatives support secession?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm super-conservative but i don't get it. If Texas secedes and china decides to invade the state, who is gonna stop them?

I'm super-conservative but i don't get it. If Texas secedes and china decides to invade the state, who is gonna stop them?

Why would China invade?

Is China threatening to invade Spain? Texas has roughly the equivalent GNP to Spain. I don't reckon China has any interest in conquering Spain, do you?

1024px-Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_in_2012.jpg

Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP in 2012.

Why would China invade?

Is China threatening to invade Spain? Texas has roughly the equivalent GNP to Spain. I don't reckon China has any interest in conquering Spain, do you?

China already has outposts roughly every 40 square miles coast to coast. They call them " Wal-Mart".

Why would China invade?

MisterBeale the below map you posted.

Austria is what, is that Washington State I think? What State is Norway on the below map, is that Virginia? What State is Switzerland on the below map? What State is Croatia on the below map? Also, what State is Argentina on the below map?

Why would China invade?

Austria is what, is that Washington State I think? What State is Norway on the below map, is that Virginia? What State is Switzerland on the below map? What State is Croatia on the below map? Also, what State is Argentina on the below map?

Norway is North Carolina
Switzerland is Pennsylvania
Croatia is Alaska
Argentina is Massachusetts

The Texas Militia of course. Isn't that the basis of the Second A., to repeal the invasion of government? China is a government, and I have total faith that the Texas Militia will repeal any and all invaders, foreign or domestic. They eventually defeated Santa Anna's Army, so China and Obama/HRC ought to respect that effort.

Edited for clarity, one moron didn't get it on face value:

---SARCASM ALERT---

Last edited:

Why would China invade?

Austria is what, is that Washington State I think?

Yes.

What State is Norway on the below map, is that Virginia?

No, that's North Carolina.

What State is Switzerland on the below map?

Pennsylvania.

What State is Croatia on the below map?

Alaska.

Also, what State is Argentina on the below map?
Massachusetts.

The people of the great state of Texas. It can't be that hard for you to figure out the answer to that question - can it?
Yes, a silly question.

Even the smallest countries defend themselves and have allies.

Forum List

Back