Why Biden is doing a Great Job

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"This is nothing, it will all go away"
"It's the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is why Biden was elected. He is doing so much better than Trump.

I stopped reading at the point the OP chose to inject his FEELINGs, which happens to have been the first three words in his post.

Look I get it OP, you're desperate to justify the party and leadership of your choice. I'd feel insecure with myself as well if I were in your size 8 shoes. But you do yourself a disfavor leading with your emotions as opposed brain, and that's exactly why you're PROG.

The best part is how boring Biden he is when he's being competent. It's totally routine, something everyone just expects from Democrats.

It's sort of paradoxical. Conservatives spend their days looking for reasons to have meltdowns, and Biden won't give them any, which causes them to have meltdowns.

YeglrXj.jpg

1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"It's the flu"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere, eh?

• Banned
I stopped reading at the point the OP chose to inject his FEELINGs, which happens to have been the first three words in his post.

Look I get it OP, you're desperate to justify the party and leadership of your choice. I'd feel insecure with myself as well if I were in your size 8 shoes. But you do yourself a disfavor leading with your emotions as opposed brain, and that's exactly why you're PROG.
Your tears make me happy!

You care more about party than country. You hate that Biden is winning while Trump failed. I guess you just chose to ignore the numbers, live a lie, and post non-sensical childish insults instead of accepting the numbers.

You want Biden to fail because you didn't vote for him.

View attachment 470192

He made it to the bathroom all week without dirtying his big boy pants?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

the first president ever to fall down THRICE while trying to climb the stairs of AIR Force One. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would rather have a president that is winning and making America great, that falls on the stairs.
THAN
A president that failed miserably and made every wrong move possible.

You hate to see Biden winning because you didn't vote for him. You are sick that America is about to boom.

Your tears make me happy!

You care more about party than country. You hate that Biden is winning while Trump failed. I guess you just chose to ignore the numbers, live a lie, and post non-sensical childish insults instead of accepting the numbers.

You want Biden to fail because you didn't vote for him.

you are such a stupid fuck you dont even realise he is a democrat and even HE accepts the truth that Biden sucks as a president and got illegally elected.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: i see you got so desperate after me and here we go again handed your ass to you on a platter that you evaded those facts and started your own thread to make an ass out of yourself here as well.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 470192

*****CHUCKLE*****

the first president ever to fall down THRICE while trying to climb the stairs of AIR Force One. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would rather have a president that is winning and making America great, that falls on the stairs.
THAN

You hate to see Biden winning because you didn't vote for him. You are sick that America is about to boom.

winning at ruining America is all he is doing America hater. :auiqs.jpg::lmao:you love warmongers, as long as they are the dems anyways,Biden is backcontiuning what Obama started and Trump stopped,murdering women and children and you are such a stupid fuck idiot you ignore that Bush is fan of Biden and hates Trump cause hs is not a warmonger like him and thats why he loves Biden stupid fuck.

Last edited:
Big win for Biden

4. No more lies:
"It's the flu"

This should be in the Borowitz Report.

View attachment 470192

*****CHUCKLE*****

THAN

I hate to see him winning because he's working for something other than American interests.

Big win for Biden

4. No more lies:
"It's the flu"

Funniest post this week, thanks.

Forum List

Back