Why Biden is doing a Great Job

Chris Murphy

@ChrisMurphyCT

·
23h

Just left the border processing facility. 100s of kids packed into big open rooms. In a corner, I fought back tears as a 13 yr old girl sobbbed uncontrollably explaining thru a translator how terrified she was, having been separated from her grandmother and without her parents.

YeglrXj.jpg

The picture says it all.

Bush failed, Trump failed.

Dems need to clean up the GOP mess yet again...

God thats the best you can do? thats your proof that the two failed is saying the picture says it all. well if a picture says it all,two can play that childish juvenile third grade game that you and your lover plays. here is picture that says it all about your two bumbling clowns.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 470209

You are so pissed right now !!!!

You are so upset that Biden is doing great while Trump failed.

You can see how Biden is crushing covid and the economy is going to soar.
The stock market is going to soar.
The country is going to soar.

You are hysterical right now because the outlook for America is so strong. I love it !

you sure grasp at straws when losing a debate,that is comedy gold that with your new lie that biden is killing covid,he is only killing americans with the deadly vaccine kid,i know that makes you cry and i know i made you cry making fun of your two heros:itsok::itsok:

you sure can dish it out kid but you sure cant take it.

Banker likes pretend. Do you think he pretends to have a woman's part when he's naughty with bank manager after hours?

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of loser
-Socrates

You are so upset that Biden is doing great while Trump failed, it is so obvious.

You are hysterical right now because the outlook for America is so strong. I love it !

Pretend huh banker? Banker is "debating" his opponents are crying because he declared himself victorious due it feels good to say.

Banker is the WINNER! :yes_text12:

Then "Banker" tells us what's going to happen, and wants to debate it :abgg2q.jpg: Critical thought lost, life as a teller with a computer counting the change.

Chris Murphy
@ChrisMurphyCT

·
23h

Just left the border processing facility. 100s of kids packed into big open rooms. In a corner, I fought back tears as a 13 yr old girl sobbbed uncontrollably explaining thru a translator how terrified she was, having been separated from her grandmother and without her parents.

Thanks to Bidet... errrr... Biden.

The picture says it all.

God thats the best you can do? thats your proof that the two failed is saying the picture says it all. well if a picture says it all,two can play that childish juvenile third grade game that you and your lover plays. here is picture that says it all about your two bumbling clowns.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 470209

View attachment 470211
View attachment 470212:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Pretend to laugh, Trumpster. Pretend to be happy.

You lose. Wallow in your paranoia. Good.

whatever child

Biden admin considering flying Latin American migrants to states near Canadian border: report

1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"This is nothing, it will all go away"
"It's the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is why Biden was elected. He is doing so much better than Trump.

Nope.

The picture says it all.

View attachment 470209

This is how he deals with his misery. He pretends to laugh.

two dumbshits pretending they know everything about me making up fantasys they wish were true about me. you two trolls evade facts on bidens corruption and just keep posting juvenile third grade stuff crying in defeat over and over again.

you dont have a clue how much you guys make me laugh in your stupidity you always display.. your lover can dish it out but he cant take it when pics are shown of what idiots his lovers are and neither can you. :itsok:

President Biden is doing a fantastic job. That's why his approval ratings are higher than Donny Douchebag's ever were.
Trumpers are sick right now.
They are rooting for Biden to fail. Biden is winning, and Trump is becoming more and more irrelevant every day.
He certainly scored big with the rescue bill!
But does he have the will to continue? Or is he just feeling secure enough to ride his popularity increase on that alone for a while? At least as long as it continues to feed his popularity ratings?

Doing too much on 'socially' responsible change is fraught with danger still in America. Too much too quickly can alienate Biden's Democratic supporters too, as well as send the right and Trumpers into delirium tremors!

All Biden supporters know that to be the facts. Need Manchin's name even be mentioned? Does anyone doubt the resolve and the animosity shown by Sinema?

However, let's not lose sight of the real question on whether Biden even has the will to makeover America into being one of the world's leading democracies. (yeah, I know the 'republic' thing.)
I agree. Hopefully Biden keeps on tract and keeps on winning.

Focus on covid and the economy. So far he is doing great, keep up the momentum. It feels good to have hope and a competent president.

Covid is difficult, but it isn't that difficult if you take it seriously and have a functioning response.
I couldn't agree more!

but 'reality' must be considered, and apparently a forum such as this is the right place in which to do that.

While there's no doubt in my mind, and apparently in your mind either, huge social change in America is called for now. And fwiw, do consider that Trump's rioters in the Capitol can be seen as a beginning of bringing social change to America. Trump's rioters demonstrated great displeasure for the existing system and status quo of America's working class people.

That truth is abundantly clear if one is able to understand that Trump's supporters were misguided and misdirected! And now there's a real possibility of that energy being correctly guided and redirected at extreme rightist ideology that is the American way of greed by the very wealthy!

I'm suggesting that accidentally Trump has brought unrest to America that has the potential of becoming good things for the working class.

Give it some thought. It could help 'redirect' this board back to something worthwhile, as opposed to the useless and annoying spam being spewed by the ignorant?

Because you see my friend, Trump's working class supporters, of which is his majority of support, really only want the same things as Biden's supporters.

The picture says it all.

View attachment 470209

This is how he deals with his misery. He pretends to laugh.

two dumbshits pretending they know everything about me making up fantasys they wish were true about me. you two trolls evade facts on bidens corruption and just keep posting juvenile third grade stuff crying in defeat over and over again.

you dont have a clue how much you guys make me laugh in your stupidity you always display.. your lover can dish it out but he cant take it when pics are shown of what idiots his lovers are and neither can you. :itsok:
Struck a nerve again. Good.

The best part is how boring Biden he is when he's being competent. It's totally routine, something everyone just expects from Democrats.

It's sort of paradoxical. Conservatives spend their days looking for reasons to have meltdowns, and Biden won't give them any, which causes them to have meltdowns.

So competent that both China, and Russia have humiliated our country in a single day.

I don't know why you and other people forget the first george bush. By the time the election of 1992 rolled around, America was on the verge of total collapse.

How can anyone forget the campaign slogan of 1992?

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Three consecutive democratic presidents had to start their terms cleaning up a huge republican mess.

I stopped reading at the point the OP chose to inject his FEELINGs, which happens to have been the first three words in his post.

Look I get it OP, you're desperate to justify the party and leadership of your choice. I'd feel insecure with myself as well if I were in your size 8 shoes. But you do yourself a disfavor leading with your emotions as opposed brain, and that's exactly why you're PROG.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: desperate is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year that he is trying to justify the dem party.. The ONLY reason he created this thread was he was getting his ass handed to him on a platter recently by me and here we go again and others a few days ago before that so sense he was getting frustrated he was losing and could not refute our facts and was greatly outnumbered,he created this thread to run away from being outnumbered on that thread and getting his ass owned by us.take a look.

Notice how he evaded my point i made that you are a democrat and even YOU dont deny what a shitty job Biden is doing? He ALWAYS evades facts so I am not even going to feed that troll anymore.

Last edited:
1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"This is nothing, it will all go away"
"It's the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is why Biden was elected. He is doing so much better than Trump.

Not sure what is scarier? If you actually believe this or if it’s a troll thread.

I don't know why you and other people forget the first george bush. By the time the election of 1992 rolled around, America was on the verge of total collapse.

How can anyone forget the campaign slogan of 1992?

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Three consecutive democratic presidents had to start their terms cleaning up a huge republican mess.
you dem trolls sure love embarrassing yourself the fact Obama did not clean up any mess,he expanded everything bush started moron.Trump cleaned up the mess they both made and now thanks to Biden,America is going to shit again already losing jobs left and right dumbshit. stop imitating the child op when losing an argument.LOL

Last edited:
View attachment 470192

He made it to the bathroom all week without dirtying his big boy pants?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

the first president ever to fall down THRICE while trying to climb the stairs of AIR Force One. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would rather have a president that is winning and making America great, that falls on the stairs.
THAN
A president that failed miserably and made every wrong move possible.

You hate to see Biden winning because you didn't vote for him. You are sick that America is about to boom.

“Winning” by setting women’s sports back 50 yrs

Forum List

Back