Why Don't Liberals Blame Biden for the Big Jump in COVID Cases and Deaths After Biden Took Office?

Let me take you back to that time

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

The death of the men, just weeks apart, illustrated both the depth of anti-vaccine feeling among some conservatives, but also hinted at the problems rightwing talk radio, along with other conservative media, is causing as vaccination rates in the US have slowed.

So at least 5 people who died of covid were right wing radio hosts who didn't get vaccinated. Explain this. Did you forget about them? Probably because you guys ignored them when I posted this back then.

But did you go get your boosters?

We really care.

I think I did last year. I'm not anal about it. My check up is in June I'll probably get the covid shot.

Not the flu and covid. I got them both at the same time and got sick. Too much all at once.

I disagree. You need to go and get them all at the same time. The "media" says so.

Last edited:
Yes, Trump fucked it all up, we've been over this, Mormon Mike.

Because that spike started in December, after Trump let the disease saturate the country. Also because Trump fucked up the Vaccine Rollout, they weren't getting shots into arms fast enough.

Final point, when Biden did get fully in control of the effort, starting in March 2021, the numbers started dropping, fast.

No, thats been proven wrong. That injection didn't prevent disease. A normal conventional vaccine prevents disease. The mRNA injection didn't.

Recently some liberal posted a thread that blamed Trump for the rise in COVID cases and deaths in 2020, ignoring the fact that state governors were the ones who determined their respective state's lockdown measures, and ignoring the fact that COVID cases and deaths vastly increased after every blue state, and some red states, imposed draconian lockdown measures that needlessly forced the shutdown of tens of thousands of businesses and put millions of people out of work.

If liberals blame Trump for the rise in COVID cases and deaths in 2020, why do they not blame Biden for the big hikes in COVID cases and deaths in January-February 2022?

According to Worldometer and USA Facts, In early January 2022, new COVID cases rose by nearly 800,000 per day. There were 143,000 new cases per day as of December 10, 2021, but as of January 7, new cases per day skyrocketed up to 914,000 (LINK: LINK). On January 26, 2022, new COVID deaths rose to 3,600 per day, dwarfing the 564 new deaths per day recorded on June 27, 2021 (LINK: LINK).

The largest number of new cases in one day under Trump was 311,000--on January 8, 2021 (LINK; LINK). The largest number of new cases in one day under Biden was 914,000--on January 7, 2022 (LINK; LINK). Yet, Democratic governors did not rush to wreck the economy again by reimposing their draconian 2020 lockdown measures.

You would have never known these facts if you only got your news from legacy media outlets, whereas these same outlets deluged us with almost-hourly coverage of every increase in new cases and deaths in 2020.

BTW, the states that only imposed moderate or light lockdown measures fared just about as well as, or better than, the states that imposed draconian lockdown measures.
Because they were mostly Republicans dying because of not bein* vaccinated. . Why mess with evolution at work.

Oh Mike, I guess it didn't dawn on you that spreading disinformation during a pandemic, in order to downplay the virus, couldn't possibly raise cases and get ppl killed. How does that compare with a virus mutating into a much more virulent form and thereby causing more cases? I mean cmon, use common sense instead of shutting your brain off to rhetoric and dogma. This is classic cult behavior. Snap out of it.

Recently some liberal posted a thread that blamed Trump for the rise in COVID cases and deaths in 2020, ignoring the fact that state governors were the ones who determined their respective state's lockdown measures, and ignoring the fact that COVID cases and deaths vastly increased after every blue state, and some red states, imposed draconian lockdown measures that needlessly forced the shutdown of tens of thousands of businesses and put millions of people out of work.

If liberals blame Trump for the rise in COVID cases and deaths in 2020, why do they not blame Biden for the big hikes in COVID cases and deaths in January-February 2022?

According to Worldometer and USA Facts, In early January 2022, new COVID cases rose by nearly 800,000 per day. There were 143,000 new cases per day as of December 10, 2021, but as of January 7, new cases per day skyrocketed up to 914,000 (LINK: LINK). On January 26, 2022, new COVID deaths rose to 3,600 per day, dwarfing the 564 new deaths per day recorded on June 27, 2021 (LINK: LINK).

The largest number of new cases in one day under Trump was 311,000--on January 8, 2021 (LINK; LINK). The largest number of new cases in one day under Biden was 914,000--on January 7, 2022 (LINK; LINK). Yet, Democratic governors did not rush to wreck the economy again by reimposing their draconian 2020 lockdown measures.

You would have never known these facts if you only got your news from legacy media outlets, whereas these same outlets deluged us with almost-hourly coverage of every increase in new cases and deaths in 2020.

BTW, the states that only imposed moderate or light lockdown measures fared just about as well as, or better than, the states that imposed draconian lockdown measures.

Oh Mike, I guess it didn't dawn on you that spreading disinformation during a pandemic, in order to downplay the virus, couldn't possibly raise cases and get ppl killed. How does that compare with a virus mutating into a much more virulent form and thereby causing more cases? I mean cmon, use common sense instead of shutting your brain off to rhetoric and dogma. This is classic cult behavior. Snap out of it.

Dimtards only pretended to care about Covid in order to create all the mailin ballots that could be faked to get Poopeypants elected.

Because they are all to blame, for most people making choices based on political propaganda, bad deal. Should only been about who should have or not taken a shot. with the best medical advice available.

Forum List

Back