Why Biden is doing a Great Job

President Biden is doing a fantastic job. That's why his approval ratings are higher than Donny Douchebag's ever were.
Trumpers are sick right now.
They are rooting for Biden to fail. Biden is winning, and Trump is becoming more and more irrelevant every day.
He certainly scored big with the rescue bill!
But does he have the will to continue? Or is he just feeling secure enough to ride his popularity increase on that alone for a while? At least as long as it continues to feed his popularity ratings?

Doing too much on 'socially' responsible change is fraught with danger still in America. Too much too quickly can alienate Biden's Democratic supporters too, as well as send the right and Trumpers into delirium tremors!

All Biden supporters know that to be the facts. Need Manchin's name even be mentioned? Does anyone doubt the resolve and the animosity shown by Sinema?

However, let's not lose sight of the real question on whether Biden even has the will to makeover America into being one of the world's leading democracies. (yeah, I know the 'republic' thing.)

President Biden is doing a fantastic job. That's why his approval ratings are higher than Donny Douchebag's ever were.
They are rooting for Biden to fail. Biden is winning, and Trump is becoming more and more irrelevant every day.
But does he have the will to continue? Or is he just feeling secure enough to ride his popularity increase on that alone for a while? At least as long as it continues to feed his popularity ratings?

Doing too much on 'socially' responsible change is fraught with danger still in America. Too much too quickly can alienate Biden's Democratic supporters too, as well as send the right and Trumpers into delirium tremors!

All Biden supporters know that to be the facts. Need Manchin's name even be mentioned? Does anyone doubt the resolve and the animosity shown by Sinema?

However, let's not lose sight of the real question on whether Biden even has the will to makeover America into being one of the world's leading democracies. (yeah, I know the 'republic' thing.)
Yes, that $1,400 grain of rice fixes everything!

Biden is a buffoon.
4m6pbm.jpg

I stopped reading at the point the OP chose to inject his FEELINGs, which happens to have been the first three words in his post.

Look I get it OP, you're desperate to justify the party and leadership of your choice. I'd feel insecure with myself as well if I were in your size 8 shoes. But you do yourself a disfavor leading with your emotions as opposed brain, and that's exactly why you're PROG.
Your tears make me happy!

You care more about party than country. You hate that Biden is winning while Trump failed. I guess you just chose to ignore the numbers, live a lie, and post non-sensical childish insults instead of accepting the numbers.

You want Biden to fail because you didn't vote for him.

Tears? I'm bronze not a pussified Banker (i.e., teller). Tears are your emotions speaking, which I pointed out and thanks for the validation, your words have no meaning. Biden is winning? Is this where everyone gets a trophy? he has dementia for starts, what do you figure he's winning? And what fucking numbers are we supposed to pretend support your emotions?

1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"This is nothing, it will all go away"
"It's the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is why Biden was elected. He is doing so much better than Trump.

Weren't you one that was whining about national debt under Trump?...now you are going to slime onto our board and forget all about debt?.....death ears my friend...death ears....
Biden is going to ruin the economy and you will be carrying yen instead of dollars in less than 4 years.....then tell us what a good job the finger rapist is doing....and if you were working on the pipeline or drilling for oil and gas you would have a whole different perspective pal.....

I agree. Hopefully Biden keeps on tract and keeps on winning.

Focus on covid and the economy. So far he is doing great, keep up the momentum. It feels good to have hope and a competent president.

Covid is difficult, but it isn't that difficult if you take it seriously and have a functioning response.

I stopped reading at the point the OP chose to inject his FEELINGs, which happens to have been the first three words in his post.

Look I get it OP, you're desperate to justify the party and leadership of your choice. I'd feel insecure with myself as well if I were in your size 8 shoes. But you do yourself a disfavor leading with your emotions as opposed brain, and that's exactly why you're PROG.
Your tears make me happy!

You care more about party than country. You hate that Biden is winning while Trump failed. I guess you just chose to ignore the numbers, live a lie, and post non-sensical childish insults instead of accepting the numbers.

You want Biden to fail because you didn't vote for him.

Tears? I'm bronze not a pussified Banker (i.e., teller). Tears are your emotions speaking, which I pointed out and thanks for the validation, your words have no meaning. Biden is winning? Is this where everyone gets a trophy? he has dementia for starts, what do you figure he's winning? And what fucking numbers are we supposed to pretend support your emotions?
WAAAAAA !!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!
Your tears make me happy !!!!!!
All you can do is cry.

AHAHAHAHA!!!!
:dance:

The picture says it all.

Bush failed, Trump failed.

Dems need to clean up the GOP mess yet again...

God thats the best you can do? thats your proof that the two failed is saying the picture says it all. well if a picture says it all,two can play that childish juvenile third grade game that you and your lover plays. here is picture that says it all about your two bumbling clowns.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1616269140927.png

1616269218764.png

1616269282286.png
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The picture says it all.

God thats the best you can do? thats your proof that the two failed is saying the picture says it all. well if a picture says it all,two can play that childish juvenile third grade game that you and your lover plays. here is picture that says it all about your two bumbling clowns.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 470209

You are so pissed right now !!!!

You are so upset that Biden is doing great while Trump failed.

You can see how Biden is crushing covid and the economy is going to soar.
The stock market is going to soar.
The country is going to soar.

You are hysterical right now because the outlook for America is so strong. I love it !

1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"This is nothing, it will all go away"
"It's the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is why Biden was elected. He is doing so much better than Trump.

He takes a lot of questions at his press conferences and is very honest about what is happening at the border. He had been unifying by. It raising taxes or stopping fracking to ensure our gas prices don’t increase. He doesn’t approve needless spending bills to put us further into debt. Lastly, he doesn’t provoke countries like Russia by insulting their leaders.

Fantastic

Banker likes pretend. Do you think he pretends to have a woman's part when he's naughty with bank manager after hours?

From a unbiased Canadian's POV:

Yes, he comes off as somewhat senile in physical appearance and actions. And he doesn't impress on the higher degree of intelligence that should be demanded of a US president.

The Democratic party promoted him as their candidate so much that it must have been embarrassing at times for them.

But have no doubt that the Democratic party would have been in peril of losing bigtime to Trump had they chosen any of the truly progressive and socially responsible candidates.

Beside the point here is the fact that In my opinion the closest to getting it right the Dems could have been, was to choose AOC as their candidate. However, fwiw, that's a Canadian's opinion. Now that would have given Trump the landslide victory that he claims he got!

Biden was the only candidate that stood a chance of taking some of the Trump vote away from Trump. He squeaked by.

Or, perhaps in your opinion, he cheated for the win?

It was all done for him before he signed in retard.

The 3rd time he fell yesterday was in a fetal position. WTF is wrong with you.

The picture says it all.

View attachment 470209

View attachment 470211
View attachment 470212:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Pretend to laugh, Trumpster. Pretend to be happy.

You lose. Wallow in your paranoia. Good.

From a unbiased Canadian's POV:

Yes, he comes off as somewhat senile in physical appearance and actions. And he doesn't impress on the higher degree of intelligence that should be demanded of a US president.

The Democratic party promoted him as their candidate so much that it must have been embarrassing at times for them.

But have no doubt that the Democratic party would have been in peril of losing bigtime to Trump had they chosen any of the truly progressive and socially responsible candidates.

Beside the point here is the fact that In my opinion the closest to getting it right the Dems could have been, was to choose AOC as their candidate. However, fwiw, that's a Canadian's opinion.

Biden was the only candidate that stood a chance of taking some of the Trump vote away from Trump. He squeaked by.

Or, perhaps in your opinion, he cheated for the win?

Hear that? to Canadians AOC is the answer.

No wonder you guys need the USA to cover for your Canadian asses. What happens if we're pussified the way of Canadians? Pretty sure you wouldn't be so concerned with free stuff, fluff and stupid.

The picture says it all.

View attachment 470209

You are so pissed right now !!!!

You are so upset that Biden is doing great while Trump failed.

You are hysterical right now because the outlook for America is so strong. I love it !
This is how he deals with his misery. He pretends to laugh.

Banker likes pretend. Do you think he pretends to have a woman's part when he's naughty with bank manager after hours?

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of loser
-Socrates

You are so upset that Biden is doing great while Trump failed, it is so obvious.

You hate to see Biden winning because you didn't vote for him. You are sick that America is about to boom.

LOL

Third-quarter 2020 GDP up 33.4%, 4th quarter 2020 GDP up 4.1%, the Atlanta FED 1st quarter estimate GDP up 5.7%, all thanks to Trump's economic policies, all that in the face of unwarranted long-term lockdowns.

Biden's energy policies are already a drag and will only get worse.

Forum List

Back