Our POTUS as spoken of Asians

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Say, I wonder why Kamala just hangs out with Biden every where he goes, mask always on, bobbing her head like the vegetable her boss is?

Anyway, here's Biden doing what Democrats do best, marketing victimization and racism for distraction & division, and hopefully the Asian support in 2022. Listen to Xiden, we appointed this spectacle, biggest mistake in U.S. History.

Here's Xiden's FRONT Facebook page, where others write for Xiden prepared as though he's saying it. They're going all out with this Asian thing, what are they hiding? These messages are primarily consecutive.

This afternoon, Vice President Harris and I sat down with Asian American leaders in Atlanta. It was a heart-wrenching meeting that made clear the urgent work that lies ahead. We must come together as one America, stand against hate, and root out racism wherever we find it.

I just finished meeting with Asian American leaders here in Atlanta. Tune in as I deliver remarks on our meeting, the ongoing attacks against the community, and more.

Jill and I share the nation’s grief and outrage at the horrific killings of eight people, among them six Asian American women, in Georgia on March 16th.

It’s called the coronavirus. Full stop.

Silence is complicity — and we cannot be complicit.
We have to speak out. We have to act.

Too many Asian Americans have been waking up each morning this past year fearing for their safety and the safety of their loved ones.

I just finished meeting with Asian American leaders here in Atlanta. Tune in as I deliver remarks on our meeting, the ongoing attacks against the community, and more.

In honor of the victims of the senseless shootings in Atlanta, I’ve ordered the flag of the United States to be flown at half-staff. To the loved ones of those we lost on Tuesday, know the nation mourns with you.

Jill and I are keeping everyone impacted by the shootings in Atlanta in our prayers. We don’t yet know the motive, but what we do know is that the Asian-American community is feeling enormous pain tonight. The recent attacks against the community are un-American. They must stop.

Across the country, Black- and Brown-owned small businesses have been devastated by the pandemic. Today, I stopped by Smith Flooring, a Black-owned union shop in Pennsylvania, to discuss how the American Rescue Plan will help them and countless other small business owners.

Are these crimes happening in Red States?

Arent Asians legally discriminated against by Harvard?

What message is that sending?

Here's Xiden's FRONT Facebook page, where others write for Xiden prepared as though he's saying it. They're going all out with this Asian thing, what are they hiding? These messages are primarily consecutive.
It’s called the coronavirus. Full stop.
Hey Joe, it's the Kung Flu.

Looks like the "Working Indoctrination for Left Exploitation of Race & Genders" has been updated to reflect Asians. This is probably the Biden Administrations best work so far, "change is good":

PrioritizationVictim roles or oppressor
1Muslim Black female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
2Muslim Brown female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
3Muslim Black female (victim) >
4Muslim Brown female (victim) >
5Christian Black female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
6Christian Black female (victim) >
7Christian Brown female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
8Muslim White female (victim) >
9Muslim Black cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
10Muslim Brown cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
11Muslim Black male (victim) >
12Christian Brown female (victim) >
13Christian Black cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
14Christian Brown cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
15Christian Black straight male (victim) >
16Asian cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
17Asian female (victim) >
18Muslim Brown straight male (victim) >
19Muslim White cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
20Asian cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
21Christian Brown straight male (victim) >
22Asian male (victim) >
23Christian White cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
N/AMuslim White straight male (neutral) >
N/AChristian White straight male (oppressor)
NOTES:
The American Indian is irrelevant for purposes of victimization, due to their small populations. More importantly, if the American Indian is to be compared to blacks it would disrupt the victimization of the black population, and in turn compromise the long-term goal for one-world order and a reduction of the black population.

Forum List

Back