Why an atheist

You haven't heard about sex trafficking and sex slavery in America?
You haven't heard about abolition? Know any slaves, do ya? Get this weak sauce out of here. Nowhere is it germane to my point that everyone follow the superior codes of morality we formed quite in spite of the primitive, immoral iron age mythology. Bubt clearly most of our society does. As opposed to the societies based on the gross iron age handbook.

Here is what did NOT change: the primitive iron age handbook.
May want to take a look at what ancient Greeks thought about sexuality. Some early Hebrews had a different take. We see the same differences in today's cultures. What I would find interesting is why some feel everyone today ought to agree on the issue when clearly not everyone in ancient times agreed.

If someone really believes what they are doing is right, why do care about the opinion of others? Why do some need the approval of everyone?

May want to take a look at what ancient Greeks thought about sexuality. Some early Hebrews had a different take. We see the same differences in today's cultures. What I would find interesting is why some feel everyone today ought to agree on the issue when clearly not everyone in ancient times agreed.

If someone really believes what they are doing is right, why do care about the opinion of others? Why do some need the approval of everyone?
And you may want to pick up a history book. You embarrass yourself not to acknowledge the progress out species has made. But doing so would be to admit your primitive handbook isn't infallible. So you can't. There is no mystery here.

My point was I destroyed abiogenesis and evolution using Louis Pasteur's swan neck experiment. It means atheism doesn't have a leg to stand on and is a stupid religion. It was stupid religion anyway as atheists do not know where we and the universe came from. On top of that, atheists get to enjoy hell oh foolish one. Good bye.

the atheist's run from the metaphysical the same as christians run from the origin of life in mutual harmony for their own temporary self interest and wellbeing than for an effective and homogeneous society based on the finite principles responsible for even their own existence.

the atheist's run from the metaphysical
There is nothing to run from. You can sprinkle that horseshit on anything gorgeous nothing at all. It won't affect me or anything thing at all. It explains nothing and yields no useful predictions. So knock yourself out.

And you may want to pick up a history book. You embarrass yourself not to acknowledge the progress out species has made. But doing so would be to admit your primitive handbook isn't infallible. So you can't. There is no mystery here.
Here is the problem, Fort. I am not talking about the Bible. I am talking about written material outside the Bible. You happened to find ancient writings with which you do not agree. Your assumption is that if not for this one ancient book, everyone would agree with you. You are giving more power to the book than I am.

Here is the problem, Fort. I am not talking about the Bible. I am talking about written material outside the Bible. You happened to find ancient writings with which you do not agree. Your assumption is that if not for this one ancient book, everyone would agree with you. You are giving more power to the book than I am.
Well let's clarify:

The Bible was one of our first and worst attempts at morality, ethics, philosophy, and science. We have outgrown the childish, primitive iron age mythology and no longer have any use for it. The morality and ethics we derive from superior, secular methods is far better.

Your morality derives chiefly.from where and when you were born And you should be thankful that event occurred in a time and place when and where we had better morality codified than what is found in the iron age handbook.

There is nothing to run from. You can sprinkle that horseshit on anything gorgeous nothing at all. It won't affect me or anything thing at all. It explains nothing and yields no useful predictions. So knock yourself out.
the atheist's run from the metaphysical ...

you have a mental barrier against the fact physiology is a metaphysical substance without the least in response for what you may claim associate biology actually is and your denial each physiological beings has their own unique spiritual content is groundless. except maybe you are the one exception.

How's this. If you think you have a point, try making it.. i.e. backing it up with verifiable facts.. links to nonfictional sources may help.. :sigh2:
I was just trying to have a discussion, but it sounded like you didn't want to. I understand since science does not back up abiogenesis. Evolution doesn't have any observable evidence. Atheists can still have their religion even if there is no science to back it up.

Here's the link to the swan neck experiment -- How did Louis pasteur disprove abiogenesis theory?.

the atheist's run from the metaphysical the same as christians run from the origin of life in mutual harmony for their own temporary self interest and wellbeing than for an effective and homogeneous society based on the finite principles responsible for even their own existence.
Lol what?

I was just trying to have a discussion, but it sounded like you didn't want to. I understand since science does not back up abiogenesis. Evolution doesn't have any observable evidence. Atheists can still have their religion even if there is no science to back it up.

Here's the link to the swan neck experiment -- How did Louis pasteur disprove abiogenesis theory?.
Remind me, how many millions of years did old Louie run that experiment again? Ranges of temperature? Pressure? Humidity? Oxygen? Carbon dioxide? Nitrogen? Science just implies study, not proving or "disproving" things. Pasteur's cheap attempt to produce life from muck clearly failed, that's all.

Last edited:
We are still engaging in the same behaviors today as we did thousands of years ago. That has not changed.
hardly it's changed quite a lot.

We no longer marry off 12 and 13 year girls

We have created a new concept of childhood

We have for the most part abolished government sanctioned slavery

Women are treated far better than they were in the past

To name just a few

Remind me, how many millions of years did old Louie run that experiment again? Ranges of temperature? Pressure? Humidity? Oxygen? Carbon dioxide? Nitrogen? Science just implies study, not proving or "disproving" things. Pasteur's cheap attempt to produce life from muck clearly failed, that's all.
Lol-lol-lol-wut? You don't have Louis Pasteur's credentials and ingenuity, know when he did the experiment, nor understand the scientific method. Anyone can repeat the experiment to see for themselves. Besides, you do not have any scientific evidence nor a link to back up your wild and foolish opinions and claims. I gave you what you asked for and made my point. How can evolution ever start by itself with no abiogenesis? Atheists can't provide any observable evidence for evolution.

The big win is the Bible states that atheists exchanged the truth for a lie and we observe this is what has happened.

Lol-lol-lol-wut? You don't have Louis Pasteur's credentials and ingenuity, know when he did the experiment, nor understand the scientific method. Anyone can repeat the experiment to see for themselves. Besides, you do not have any scientific evidence nor a link to back up your wild and foolish opinions and claims. I gave you what you asked for and made my point. How can evolution ever start by itself with no abiogenesis? Atheists can't provide any observable evidence for evolution.

The big win is the Bible states that atheists exchanged the truth for a lie and we observe this is what has happened.

you simply deny the evolutionary mechanisms readily available for discerning observation ...

1636300687385.png

the observable spiritual content of the circada transforming themself from a land creature into an avian being. interesting how both christians and atheist live in denial as a means to suport their equally frivilous beliefs.

I love you too, Dear. Okay, back to ignore with you..
I get the last word then. It shows I won everything and you lost everything. The Bible states that the atheists and sinners will see the believers in heaven while they are in hell. Those who have gone to heaven will not be able to see hell. That is God's infinite wisdom at work.

Forum List

Back