A former US President is on Trial for Alleged Criminal Acts and...

kinda like how clinton was a predator on women and raped many of them yep the corrupt courts turned a blind eye to it despite the fact many arkansas state troopers came forward.some died mysterious deaths.clinton has a huge body count of people that knew too much but the courts have no interest in billy boys corruption,no sir.
Conspiracy alert!

They can't really ignore shit like this:

“I received a call from Michael Cohen telling me that the boss wanted to see me,” Pecker says.

Pecker says he didn’t know the purpose of the meeting before he arrived. When he got there, he says, Cohen and Trump asked him what he and his magazines could do “to help the campaign,”

Pecker says that Trump was “viewed as the boss.” Prosecutors are using him to establish two things: that Trump was a “micro-manager,” particuarly with money, and that he often delegated point people for others to deal with. Pecker says that his was Michael Cohen.

If you put that up as a grounds for impeachment, people would laugh at you.

What's sad is that it is a better case for impeachment than the two Adam Schiffhead attempts.

What a defense! "Your honor, Billy did the same thing and wasn't prosecuted. You have to let me go free."

What a friggin moronic stance you people-of-the-cult put forth.
Yet you cant counter billy is a criminal walking around free .trump never committed murder as billy did stupid fuck,your grasping at straws losing a debate is funny.

If you put that up as a grounds for impeachment, people would laugh at you.

What's sad is that it is a better case for impeachment than the two Adam Schiffhead attempts.
Except Trump is not on trial for what you suggest. Read the indictment and follow the trial, and all will be revealed.

Until then, stifle your ignorance and imbecility.

Except Trump is not on trial for what you suggest. Read the indictment and follow the trial, and all will be revealed.

Until then, stifle your ignorance and imbecility.

You missed the point entirely, which is pretty common for you.

It's amazing you can even spell ignorance.

You are going to cry so hard.
he is ALREADY crying playing dodgeball calling actual live videosthat have been posted here HUNDREDS of times of biden sniffing children as a conspiracy alert and dismissing hard evidence that bill clinton is a mass murderer and raped women,pretending that there have not been arkansas state troppers that came forward and said all this risking their lives. a paid sock puppet shill for the DNC committee has been exposed.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back