Who Is Being Hospitalized For Covid-19? The unvaccinated

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

people have died after taking the shot
Take it if you wish to but leave me the fuck alone
I'm pro fucking choice

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm unvaccinated and suffered no ill effects. What happens to vaccinated people, I could care less.

Good luck with that.

You might want hang out with vaccinated people and stay away from unvaccinated one.
fucking bigot

A new CDC study adds to the growing body of real-world evidence (outside of a clinical trial setting) showing that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) protect health care personnel (HCP) against COVID-19. mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) reduced the risk of getting sick with COVID-19 by 94% among HCP who were fully vaccinated. This assessment, conducted in a different study network with a larger sample size from across a broader geographic area than in the clinical trials, independently confirms U.S. vaccine effectiveness findings among health care workers that were first reported March 29.

Now the litmus test for taking an experimental treatment that hijacks your genetic system to turn your body into a foreign spike protein factory, for a virus that is has a higher than 99% survival rate for everyone under 70 and 95% survival for those over 70 (not even accounting for all the people who had it and didn't know it or didn't go get any treatment) is if some doctors report that they haven't seen any vaccinated people in the ICU. We know there have been plenty of vaccinated people in the ICU from complications from the vaccine itself, but that's a minor detail.

At home... With Covid. It was just the flu... It really wasn't that bad either. I don't know where you have been.
Are you using a single anecdotal experience to make that assessment?

GTFO
I'm using myself, mother, brother, and two nephews. The man who brought it to my family was actually in the hospital for a while... He, like his father who gave it to him, were retried and had health problems.

So... I'm sure you can see why I think the way I do. ... ... GTFO
I think you’re foolish.

Yes that person is.

Let natural selection do it's job.
I wish this were merely a personal choice, personal repercussions kind of issue, but it’s not. The people who aren’t getting vaccinated are people who are low risk, but put those who are high risk in danger. It’s mostly about selfishness in my opinion.

COVID a bad flu based on a handful of anecdotes is foolish.
We dont have reliable data

Even the number of deaths is unknown

And we certainly dont know how many people have the Wuflu but show no symptoms

The number of deaths is undoubtedly higher than what we’ve identified.
No its probably lower thanks to the one drop rule

No matter if the patient has serious and fatal underlying conditions if there is wuflu present then thats what is listed as cause of death

We even had a guy who died in a motorcycle accident counted as a covid death

No matter if the patient has serious and fatal underlying conditions if there is wuflu present then thats what is listed as cause of death
This is incorrect. If COVID contributed to their death, it’s counted in the statistics.

That’s precisely how it’s always been done.

Repeating false statements doesn’t make them correct.

At home... With Covid. It was just the flu... It really wasn't that bad either. I don't know where you have been.
Are you using a single anecdotal experience to make that assessment?

GTFO
I'm using myself, mother, brother, and two nephews. The man who brought it to my family was actually in the hospital for a while... He, like his father who gave it to him, were retried and had health problems.

So... I'm sure you can see why I think the way I do. ... ... GTFO
I think you’re foolish.

Yes that person is.

Let natural selection do it's job.
I wish this were merely a personal choice, personal repercussions kind of issue, but it’s not. The people who aren’t getting vaccinated are people who are low risk, but put those who are high risk in danger. It’s mostly about selfishness in my opinion.

Yes I agree.

It's very selfish to not care if you infect someone who then dies from the virus.

I believe it's very selfish and irresponsible to not get vaccinated.

But we have millions of very selfish and irresponsible people in our nation these days.

Forum List

Back