Who Is Being Hospitalized For Covid-19? The unvaccinated

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm unvaccinated and suffered no ill effects. What happens to vaccinated people, I could care less.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm unvaccinated and suffered no ill effects. What happens to vaccinated people, I could care less.

And I could care less what happens to you if you get covid-19 again and have to be hospitalized. But do be sure and pay your hospital bill.

It's the unvaccinated.

And I could care less what happens to you if you get covid-19 again and have to be hospitalized. But do be sure and pay your hospital bill.
My Word, you sure got angry about nothing. Anger is a sign you got it.

It's the unvaccinated.

LMAO! I said the same thing you said, but I am angry. The other part was just a gentle reminder not to expect everyone else to pay for your healthcare.

Most people who get it don't go to the hospital either. Hell, I got it pretty early all things considered... And they just sent us home because... What was the hospital going to do? Why would they want people with flu like symptoms in their hospital? It's hardly worthy of the space.

Edit: That's not true... I went to a hospital to get tested.. And went home... I never went back, and they didn't want me to come back. Why? Because I wasn't in any danger. Just felt sick.
It's the unvaccinated.
People who have health problems.

Last edited:

It's the unvaccinated.

Good luck with that.

You might want hang out with vaccinated people and stay away from unvaccinated one.

It's the unvaccinated.

LMAO! I said the same thing you said, but I am angry. The other part was just a gentle reminder not to expect everyone else to pay for your healthcare.
I'll check the rest of my family, it might be a natural immunity.

It's sad to see such denial.

You all have the right to not vaccinate.

You all should have all of the information to make an informed choice.

I hope none of you end up in the hospital or worse, spread it to someone who ends up in the hospital or dead.

It's the unvaccinated.

From your Fake News AOL link:

"All three patients, who are in the intensive care unit, have one thing in common, said Dr. Hugh Cassiere, director of the hospital's critical care services: They're unvaccinated."

Now there's a sample size that offers a whole lot of evidence .....

Right?

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit you Leftist are so gullible to believe.

It's the unvaccinated.

3 subjects ???????

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It's the unvaccinated.

Not vaccinated and been nowhere near the ER.

It's sad to see such denial.

You all have the right to not vaccinate.

You all should have all of the information to make an informed choice.

I hope none of you end up in the hospital or worse, spread it to someone who ends up in the hospital or dead.
That's exactly right. You have a higher chance of getting, and being harmed by, Covid more than I do... Someone who has already survived it. Because... If you are healthy... It's pretty much the flu.

I mean... You are sick in the head, that's obvious... But... If you have a decent physical health... Stop being afraid and go live ya miserable woman.

It's the unvaccinated.

Why does it not mention the patients ages? Why not let people know if they have other medical conditions?

Still fearmongering for conformity, not unity.

Forum List

Back