Who Is Being Hospitalized For Covid-19? The unvaccinated

Another reason to reconsider getting one of the mRNA experimental jabs: Clinical Considerations: Myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC

Because this has been reported (reluctantly most likely) from the CDC site, you can bet your money that more info will come out with similar findings and likely other negative outcomes yet known. That is a logical assumption given that the CDC would not have publicized these findings unless they absolutely had no other choice but to do so. Is this finding only relative to young males who had pre-existing heart conditions, or does it include new heart conditions created by the injection? Can they say with 100% proof that only those with pre-existing heart condition shouldn’t have taken the jab? Are there older groups of males going to hospitals with acute heart conditions,but due to their age aren’t being assessed correctly? What other health problems will be exasperated following messenger RNA delivery that have yet come into fruition or perhaps already have but not being reported/connected?

I’ll wait for the plant-based option thank you very much, which are in final trial phase and will be coming soon that will have absolutely zero potential for negative outcome, like we see with the current public options of using an animal source, in this case a chicken egg.

Last edited:
You realize that the world is composed of more than you and your family?

Nevermind. I don’t care. You’re an idiot.
I realize that there are people that want this to be more than it is... And the feeling is mutual.

I don't agree that people should get vaccinated if they have had Covid already, and young people who aren't susceptible in any meaningful way... It's stupid. And.. You are pushing that. Because you are an idiot.
I realize there are people that want this to be less than it is. That’s the attitude you’re describing.

What COVID is goes far beyond what it did to you and your family. That should be obvious to anyone with a reasonable capability of abstract thought.

I realize there are people that want this to be less than it is. That’s the attitude you’re describing.

What COVID is goes far beyond what it did to you and your family. That should be obvious to anyone with a reasonable capability of abstract thought.
And I've given you evidence that supports what I'm saying, as it goes beyond my family. That's you saying that I think that I don't see beyond my family.

You are good at getting stupid people to agree with you. Some rather intelligent people promote the shit you say not because you said it well or it was well thought out.. They just want to attack Trump. They are not doing you a favor.

And I've given you evidence that supports what I'm saying, as it goes beyond my family. That's you saying that I think that I don't see beyond my family.

You are good at getting stupid people to agree with you. Some rather intelligent people promote the shit you say not because you said it well or it was well thought out.. They just want to attack Trump. They are not doing you a favor.
Ah yes. The entire medical community says COVID is bad not because we’ve spent the last year dealing with disaster after disaster due to this disease but because we are out to get Trump.

You’re delusional.

You’ve not presented any “evidence” in this thread. You’re only good at convincing yourself you’re not a complete moron, which is dangerous to everyone.

not that many,Give me a number that you think die from the flu each year?
In this country, it’s usually about 20-30k. Bad years are 50-80k.

COVID is ten times that number and that’s WITH the most draconian measures to stop its spread we’ve seen in a hundreds.
actually, many died with covid because of other factors
more die of the disease than the cure.

Ah yes. The entire medical community says COVID is bad not because we’ve spent the last year dealing with disaster after disaster due to this disease but because we are out to get Trump.
That's not what I said. But then... You just proved what I was saying. So...

You’ve not presented any “evidence” in this thread. You’re only good at convincing yourself you’re not a complete moron, which is dangerous to everyone.
*shrugs* Can't force you to read links.

That's not what I said. But then... You just proved what I was saying. So...

You didn’t give me any links.

You should learn to communicate more effectively. It’s really tiring hearing you get all pissy if anyone misinterprets you’re intentionally vague bullshit.

The point is that COVID is not just “a bad flu” and people who claim that have no idea what they’re talking about as they’ve been insulated from the worst of it.

You didn’t give me any links.
Umm... It's really easy to look before you say something like this. o.0

You should learn to communicate more effectively. It’s really tiring hearing you get all pissy if anyone misinterprets you’re intentionally vague bullshit.
It's better to ask questions than assume stupid shit. But that's what you do... It's the only thing you can do is make the argument for the person you are talking to. We both know it. I mean you no harm. But I will happily help you look like anything you wish.

The point is that COVID is not just “a bad flu” and people who claim that have no idea what they’re talking about as they’ve been insulated from the worst of it.
I understand that is your point. Do you know what my point is?

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

Everyone's bodies reacts differently to vaccines.

Take extra vitamin D, C and zinc, then inhale steam with a few drops of clove oil. Go to bed. That's what I did after two days sleeping felt terrific. Haven't even had a cold since, immunes got a nice workout. That is all.

You realize that the world is composed of more than you and your family?

Nevermind. I don’t care. You’re an idiot.
I realize that there are people that want this to be more than it is... And the feeling is mutual.

I don't agree that people should get vaccinated if they have had Covid already, and young people who aren't susceptible in any meaningful way... It's stupid. And.. You are pushing that. Because you are an idiot.

Explain that to her children.

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

it's probably mostly the illegals that Biden is spreading around the US.

Forum List

Back