Who Is Being Hospitalized For Covid-19? The unvaccinated

I think you are a liar... So... Fair enough.
You can accuse me of being a liar but you have zero evidence of it.

The evidence of your foolishness is written on this board.

Calling COVID a bad flu based on a handful of anecdotes is foolish.
yawn people die from the flu
Next
Not that many. Definitely not in comparison to COVID.
not that many,Give me a number that you think die from the flu each year?

At home... With Covid. It was just the flu... It really wasn't that bad either. I don't know where you have been.
Are you using a single anecdotal experience to make that assessment?

GTFO
I'm using myself, mother, brother, and two nephews. The man who brought it to my family was actually in the hospital for a while... He, like his father who gave it to him, were retried and had health problems.

So... I'm sure you can see why I think the way I do. ... ... GTFO
I think you’re foolish.

Yes that person is.

Let natural selection do it's job.
I wish this were merely a personal choice, personal repercussions kind of issue, but it’s not. The people who aren’t getting vaccinated are people who are low risk, but put those who are high risk in danger. It’s mostly about selfishness in my opinion.

Yes I agree.

It's very selfish to not care if you infect someone who then dies from the virus.

I believe it's very selfish and irresponsible to not get vaccinated.

But we have millions of very selfish and irresponsible people in our nation these days.
and you're an antirights fascist that is hypocritical when it comes to right of choice

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.
It’s idiotic to decide not to be vaccinated.
This is where the idea of public health comes in. They think their choice not to get vaccinated only effects them. But it effects all of us in different ways.
1) If they're hospitalized, they don't pay the cost of that treatment, it's paid by the insured and/or taxpayers.
2) They spread the virus to others, keeping the pandemic alive and multiplying.
3) As a viral host, they are a petri dish for virus mutation. We're already up past the delta variant which is deadlier and more infectious than the original.

Before the vaccine, these concerns were addressed by shutdowns, mandatory mask wearing and social distancing.

If they choose to remain unvaccinaated, then they should have to follow the CDC guidelines in place when people weren't vaccinated.
how are you going to know if someone isnt vaccinated???
More rightwing ignorance and stupidity.
are you saying lefties are mind readers??

You all have the right to not vaccinate.

You all should have all of the information to make an informed choice
Where am I denying anything? The virus is out there. There is a hastily concocted and tested series of vaccines available. I don’t deny either. Nor do I suggest that the vaccine is designed to microchip the population or kill people.

I have simply made a choice that considering my own health issues and my relative unlikeliness to get the virus, I’m not interested in getting the vaccine.

why is that such a big deal to some people?

I believe it's very selfish and irresponsible to not get vaccinated.
But we have millions of very selfish and irresponsible people in our nation these days.
Conditioned as they are to impulsively reject nuance and complexity, they avoid balancing their "freedom" and "liberty" with a fundamental decency and civility that most adults take for granted.

In this country, it’s usually about 20-30k. Bad years are 50-80k.

COVID is ten times that number and that’s WITH the most draconian measures to stop its spread we’ve seen in a hundreds.

COVID is ten times that number and that’s WITH the most draconian measures to stop its spread we’ve seen in a hundreds.
and you say you never lie,,,

CDC says only 30-40K died from covid,, the rest died with it,,

Nope. Mine was a specific response to a specific point.

Calm down. You're not a victim here.
I'm never a victim Mac. It's just not how I roll... I just take what is said in context.

actually, many died with covid because of other factors

Well... You keep on saying something I didn't say in context. I'll say it again... For most healthy people it's the flu. That's what it was for me and my family.

Saying it's more than it is is just as foolish.

I wish more would step to the plate and get vaccinated, but it's their choice.

The country will be in a semi-limbo state until we get a higher percent of the population vaccinated. The unvaccinated are holding us all back, but again, it's their choice.
You are oversimplifying the issue.

We can achieve herd immunity to the virus without everybody getting vaccinated.

Some people should not get vaccinated. Some people have severe reactions to vaccines. If you have ever had a severe reaction to a vaccine before, you should consult your physician before you take this one and make an educated decision, rather than heading to the nearest grocery store and having an invasive surgical procedure done by some pimple faced minimum wage kid. (yes, getting a shot is an invasive surgical procedure)

If you are one of those people you may not be better off taking a vaccine.

Sure, most people should get it, but others should not.

If you either got the vaccine, or you didn't get COVID because of our herd immunity, you owe Trump a debt of gratitude for Operation Warp Speed.

Yes, I should have said once we get a higher percentage of the population vaccinated or have immunity.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

At this point, if someone isn't vaccinated (an adult), it's on them.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm unvaccinated and suffered no ill effects. What happens to vaccinated people, I could care less.
That's nice....for now.

Well... You keep on saying something I didn't say in context. I'll say it again... For most healthy people it's the flu. That's what it was for me and my family.

Saying it's more than it is is just as foolish.
You realize that the world is composed of more than you and your family?

Nevermind. I don’t care. You’re an idiot.

You realize that the world is composed of more than you and your family?

Nevermind. I don’t care. You’re an idiot.
I realize that there are people that want this to be more than it is... And the feeling is mutual.

I don't agree that people should get vaccinated if they have had Covid already, and young people who aren't susceptible in any meaningful way... It's stupid. And.. You are pushing that. Because you are an idiot.

You make it sound like being vaccinated will save a person from every life ending fate there is known to man. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but being vaccinated will not save you from every one of them.
It WILL keep you from being hospitalized and possibly dying if you do (in the unlikely chance) get the virus.
What I am trying to point out is that if the sickness, should you get it, is the only thing that is on your plate, I can't see it being enough to kill you. Actually, my mom is a person who is no stranger to medical issues and she has already been told by one doctor to not take any of the shots, at least not just yet.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I were to get it, it would be the only thing that I would have wrong with me.

Forum List

Back