White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely

An unfamiliar kid in a neighborhood where break-ins occurred wearing a hoodie was seen by the Neighborhood Watch. "If you see something, say something" ring any bells?

Zimmerfatso didn't just say something. He got out of his car and weeble-wobbled trhough the buildings playing copwannebe. He's a rotund loser. Probably eats dinner at 5 pm. Despite being "hispanic", he's actually very white trash.

What kind of trash are you?

Your post is the ultimate pot kettle kind of situation. Seriously.

Only 354%? How many is THAT? 7 people? Come on now, nobody believes this twaddle. Paula Deen can't even use the "n" word 30 years ago without being crucified, and a lot of hateful people want to see Zimmerman get lynched. Besides all the hyperbole, what is wrong with fighting back against an attacker of ANY race? That is a rhetorical question, in case you feel compelled to reply.

An unfamiliar kid in a neighborhood where break-ins occurred wearing a hoodie was seen by the Neighborhood Watch. "If you see something, say something" ring any bells?

Zimmerfatso didn't just say something. He got out of his car and weeble-wobbled trhough the buildings playing copwannebe. He's a rotund loser. Probably eats dinner at 5 pm. Despite being "hispanic", he's actually very white trash.

And you are still lying, velveeta cheese dick. TM pursued GZ after GZ stopped following TM. That is a simple fact, the rest of your racist shit belongs with all the rest of the racist
dickheads who sit on their porch's and curse whoever they happen to be cursing at that particular moment.

That's not a fact.

That's one of Zimmerman's many versions of the fight.

In one version, Zimmerman has Martin coming out of the Bushes. That changes to Martin walking down the path out of the Darkness. He first has Martin hitting him in the nose, and him falling back. That changes because the time and place of the fight doesn't work out. So in the amended story Martin hits him, then Zimmerman runs down the path from the T and winds up at the mid point where, unexplainably, Martin gets on top of him.

This guy is a liar and a murderer. The only thing he didn't lie about was killing Martin.

An unarmed kid on his way home to watch the game after buying a snack and a drink.

That SHOULD BE A CRIME.

Last edited:
Only 354%? How many is THAT? 7 people? Come on now, nobody believes this twaddle. Paula Deen can't even use the "n" word 30 years ago without being crucified, and a lot of hateful people want to see Zimmerman get lynched. Besides all the hyperbole, what is wrong with fighting back against an attacker of ANY race? That is a rhetorical question, in case you feel compelled to reply.

Fighting back is fine.

Murdering is not.

Especially when it's you that stalked the person you were fighting with.

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How much more likely are black people who shoot black people to get off than black people who shoot white people? Is that a racist question?

Um..what?

If you commit a crime and you are black..you are far far far far more likely to get jail time in this country.

By the way..that isn't just in the south. It's a problem in the more liberal states as well, like New York.

Can't answer the question? Did you look at the FBI stats that show that blacks benefit disproportionately from stand your ground laws before pronouncing the law racist?

The Daily Caller?

Really?

Isn't that the outfit that paid a prostitute to lie and accuse a congressman of Pedophilia?

So you can't refute the claim only the source?

BTW this data base is where they got the numbers

Stand your ground law, Trayvon Martin and a shocking legacy | Tampa Bay Times

So really what you have is more gang members on the streets as a result of the law.

Is that really a good thing?

Why do you assume blacks are gang members? Are you a racist?

What is the percentage of black people, who kill other people in Stand Your Ground states, are more likely to be cleared of murder?

They can't twist the numbers without going to a UK site. Telling.

Yeah..it sucks that the NRA successfully lobbied to block research into violent gun deaths in this country.

How the NRA wields its influence - CNN.com
The NRA?s war on gun science - Salon.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/us/26guns.html?_r=0

Nice how you sidestepped my question. If you can't answer, no problem, it seems you are trying to blame the NRA for not finding the numbers, yet you found the ones favorable to your viewpoint. So I take it that you don't want an honest discussion.

They can't twist the numbers without going to a UK site. Telling.

Yeah..it sucks that the NRA successfully lobbied to block research into violent gun deaths in this country.

Nice how you sidestepped my question. If you can't answer, no problem, it seems you are trying to blame the NRA for not finding the numbers, yet you found the ones favorable to your viewpoint. So I take it that you don't want an honest discussion.
It really sounds like you are losing this one. Again.

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder
White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354 per cent more likely to be found justified in their killing than a white person who kills another white person, according to research.

On Saturday George Zimmerman, 29, was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of 17-year old-Trayvon Benjamin Martin.

But he was not arrested for 44 days after the February 26, 2012, shooting as police in Sanford insisted that Florida's Stand Your Ground law on self-defence prohibited them from bringing charges - Florida gives people wide latitude to use deadly force if they fear death or bodily harm.

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sorry Sallow, I call BS on this one for a few reasons.

1) The still shot of Trayvon in 7-11 is photo shopped.

2) Here's a comprehensive study from the Department of Justice.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]

page 13 ;)

Can't fight stupid, and you and Sallow are two of stupidest.

How much more likely are black people who shoot black people to get off than black people who shoot white people? Is that a racist question?

Um..what?

If you commit a crime and you are black..you are far far far far more likely to get jail time in this country.

By the way..that isn't just in the south. It's a problem in the more liberal states as well, like New York.

Can't answer the question? Did you look at the FBI stats that show that blacks benefit disproportionately from stand your ground laws before pronouncing the law racist?

Don't ask the dumb shit that, helll the dumb fuck can't support any of the shit he posts.

Can't fight stupid, and you and Sallow are two of stupidest.

51SeMXZ0seL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

SYG laws are really just "It's okay to shoot a black person who makes you scared" laws. It has to do with white fear of black people.

The Zimmerman jury were just six middle aged Paula Deans.

Yeah.

Then if I was black, I wouldn't fuck with whites.
But its not 1958. Sorry.

So an absurd non sequitur is all you have?

Time Period is immaterial: If I knew that I may get shot at the slightest provocation, then I'd try to avoid provolking a confrontation.

:eusa_hand:

But this must seem like rocket-science to you.

Forum List

Back