White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely

if racism is so institutionalized, why are asians and Indians doing so well in this country?

Why isn't whitey keepin them down too?

and why is it just whitey to blame?

Why not blame other minority groups that are doing better?

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354 per cent more likely to be found justified in their killing than a white person who kills another white person, according to research.

On Saturday George Zimmerman, 29, was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of 17-year old-Trayvon Benjamin Martin.

But he was not arrested for 44 days after the February 26, 2012, shooting as police in Sanford insisted that Florida's Stand Your Ground law on self-defence prohibited them from bringing charges - Florida gives people wide latitude to use deadly force if they fear death or bodily harm.

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Those figures also apply to blacks who kill blacks. And surprise surprise it is blacks who benefit from the SYG laws more than any other race.

Sallow your attempt to make this a racial issue is ridiculous.

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354 per cent more likely to be found justified in their killing than a white person who kills another white person, according to research.

On Saturday George Zimmerman, 29, was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of 17-year old-Trayvon Benjamin Martin.

But he was not arrested for 44 days after the February 26, 2012, shooting as police in Sanford insisted that Florida's Stand Your Ground law on self-defence prohibited them from bringing charges - Florida gives people wide latitude to use deadly force if they fear death or bodily harm.

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online

Those figures also apply to blacks who kill blacks. And surprise surprise it is blacks who benefit from the SYG laws more than any other race.

that's what he does, then he bravely runs away

that's what he does, then he bravely runs away

:lol:

:eusa_whistle:

Well no.

That was part of the study.

And in general..blacks are far more likely to do time in prison for similar crimes, then whites.

th

th

such_fat_cops_640_05.jpg

I know I feel safer with these "trained professionals" looking out for me.

Oh absolutely....especially if I was planning a bank heist nearby.
You gotta wonder. Do these guys know how ridiculous they look wearing that uniform?
They wouldnt have to taz me. They could cuff me when I pass out from laughing so hard.

Back in my moving days I was packing up a truck when I heard sounds of a struggle outside. I stopped, left the truck and went to check it out. I saw this fat, out of shape, cop trying to arrest a pretty muscular young man. The guy was fighting him and yelling "Police Brutality". They started mixing it up on the floor and I picked up a heavy wooden stick to go help the cop. Just a few seconds later the cop had the guy in cuffs and kissing the cement.

It's a bad idea to judge a book by it's cover.

Yeah right.

Tubby cop would have a heart attack if he had to run.

Yet they are the same percentage less likely to commit murder. Funny how those stats pan out.

Well no.

And in general..blacks are far more likely to do time in prison for similar crimes, then whites.

That's a myth perpetrated by the race hustlers.

Blacks are convicted more for the same crime because of their criminal history, not because of ONE criminal act.

Shallow,

I tried to respect you. No more. This is just a outright lie based on nonsense.

The FBI stat's show that blacks are twice as likely to kill whites(by raw numbers). This is 10 times per capita.

Why do you not use the police/fbi numbers that are in reality.

Last edited:
Then we should ask ourselves why they need to defend themselves 354% more.

You don't need to. Most of the time, it's an overreaction, like Zimmerman calling the police when he sees a black kid walking down a road. Not sure what the illegal activity was that prompted the call, but it happens to blacks all the time.

White people just need to knock it off.

If it was an overreaction they wouldn't be found not guilty through self defense.

You don't need to. Most of the time, it's an overreaction, like Zimmerman calling the police when he sees a black kid walking down a road. Not sure what the illegal activity was that prompted the call, but it happens to blacks all the time.

An unfamiliar kid in a neighborhood where break-ins occurred wearing a hoodie was seen by the Neighborhood Watch. "If you see something, say something" ring any bells?

Yep.

The important part of that is "Say Something" not "DO SOMETHING".

Dont have much choice when someone attacks you.

SYG laws are really just "It's okay to shoot a black person who makes you scared" laws. It has to do with white fear of black people.

It's also okay to shoot a white person who makes you scared...and a Hispanic...and Indian (dot and feathers)...and Asian...I think Eskimos are off the table, but I'm pretty sure I can shoot Australian Aborigines all day long if they scare me.

The real world consequences of SYG laws, and the ulterior motive of the conservative slugs who love them, are that black men can get slaughtered by whites, and the whites go scot free.

Except for this guy:

Stand your ground law, Trayvon Martin and a shocking legacy: Defendant Anthony Julien, Defendant Peter Julien and victim Brandon Martinez, Jonathan Rodriguez | Tampa Bay Times

I spend years looking at the fbi, doj and other police data and I am a liar. You post some leftist link and you think I am the liar?

Truth is there's a reason I wouldn't walk in some parts of dc, Chicago, Detroit, etc. Think about that.

Then we should ask ourselves why they need to defend themselves 354% more.

An unfamiliar kid in a neighborhood where break-ins occurred wearing a hoodie was seen by the Neighborhood Watch. "If you see something, say something" ring any bells?

Zimmerfatso didn't just say something. He got out of his car and weeble-wobbled trhough the buildings playing copwannebe. He's a rotund loser. Probably eats dinner at 5 pm. Despite being "hispanic", he's actually very white trash.

Well no.

You might want to reconsider your opinion, and you certainly need to do better research.

"Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites."

Read more: Florida blacks benefit from Florida 'Stand Your Ground' | The Daily Caller

Zimmerfatso didn't just say something. He got out of his car and weeble-wobbled trhough the buildings playing copwannebe. He's a rotund loser. Probably eats dinner at 5 pm. Despite being "hispanic", he's actually very white trash.

What kind of trash are you?

And you are still lying, velveeta cheese dick. TM pursued GZ after GZ stopped following TM. That is a simple fact, the rest of your racist shit belongs with all the rest of the racist
dickheads who sit on their porch's and curse whoever they happen to be cursing at that particular moment.

What kind of trash are you?

The illiterate kind....

SYG laws are really just "It's okay to shoot a black person who makes you scared" laws. It has to do with white fear of black people.

The Zimmerman jury were just six middle aged Paula Deans.

:clap2:

The Zimmerman jury were just six middle aged Paula Deans.

:clap2:

:fu:

Forum List

Back