VIDEO: 'Flash mob' robbery at DC convenience store

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

-
"It was crazy. Beyond our control," says the manager of the King Convenience store in the 1500 block of U Street in Southeast D.C.

He says a flash mob of teens stole candy, soda and other items from his store Saturday night.

"Bunch of kids, more than 20 or 30, grabbed everything," he says, asking not to be identified. "They grabbed everything and then ran away from the store."

Read more: VIDEO: 'Flash mob' robbery at DC convenience store - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG
Follow us: @myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook

This is why none of these stores can be built within the ghetto.

No worries. I'm sure the Congressional Black Caucus is all over this one. First they have to write a law and name it after Trayvon tho.

Newspapers are reluctant to report the races of the criminals, but the camera does not lie.

Blacks have a crime rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. The mass media has the responsibility to draw attention to this, because it has legitimate policy implications.

The facts of black crime, black illegitimacy, and black stupidity should be reported on a daily basis until everyone is aware of what is meant by every syllable.

Newspapers are reluctant to report the races of the criminals, but the camera does not lie.

Blacks have a crime rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. The mass media has the responsibility to draw attention to this, because it has legitimate policy implications.

The facts of black crime, black illegitimacy, and black stupidity should be reported on a daily basis until everyone is aware of what is meant by every syllable.

The media is afraid to report the truth. People are afraid to speak the truth. It's one of the major causes for racial tensions in America. We now deal with things in a "politically correct" manner instead of a truthful one. Some people are so indoctrinated with lies that telling the truth hurts.

The guy sounds Asian. I had an Asian buddy who owned a store in the hood. He had been robbed and broken into more times than he could count. I asked him why he stayed there and he said it was because it was either there or China Town. He said China Town is owned by the Asian gangs. He said that if he got robbed 3 times a week it would still be less than he would have to pay the Asian gangs for protection money.

The guy sounds Asian. I had an Asian buddy who owned a store in the hood. He had been robbed and broken into more times than he could count. I asked him why he stayed there and he said it was because it was either there or China Town. He said China Town is owned by the Asian gangs. He said that if he got robbed 3 times a week it would still be less than he would have to pay the Asian gangs for protection money.

It sounds like he should move to a white neighborhood then. The stores in my neighborhood never get robbed or mobbed.

The media is afraid to report the truth. People are afraid to speak the truth. It's one of the major causes for racial tensions in America. We now deal with things in a "politically correct" manner instead of a truthful one. Some people are so indoctrinated with lies that telling the truth hurts.

When someone points out that one out of four black men spend some time in prison whites are expected to be ashamed. Blacks should be ashamed. If they did not commit all those crimes they would not spend all that time in prison.

-
"It was crazy. Beyond our control," says the manager of the King Convenience store in the 1500 block of U Street in Southeast D.C.

He says a flash mob of teens stole candy, soda and other items from his store Saturday night.

"Bunch of kids, more than 20 or 30, grabbed everything," he says, asking not to be identified. "They grabbed everything and then ran away from the store."

Read more: VIDEO: 'Flash mob' robbery at DC convenience store - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG
Follow us: @myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook

This is why none of these stores can be built within the ghetto.

Oh look, they are all black. That must be because the justice system is unfair.

Forum List

Back