White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely

The Zimmerman jury were just six middle aged Paula Deans.

th

Stupidity, no matter how it is applied, doesn't do a lot to raise the credability of your argument.

Those figures also apply to blacks who kill blacks. And surprise surprise it is blacks who benefit from the SYG laws more than any other race.

Sallow your attempt to make this a racial issue is ridiculous.

Well no.

That was part of the study.

And in general..blacks are far more likely to do time in prison for similar crimes, then whites.

You might want to reconsider your opinion, and you certainly need to do better research.

"Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites."

Read more: Florida blacks benefit from Florida 'Stand Your Ground' | The Daily Caller

Why are you trying to confuse the liberal assholes with facts?

Yeah..it sucks that the NRA successfully lobbied to block research into violent gun deaths in this country.

How the NRA wields its influence - CNN.com
The NRA?s war on gun science - Salon.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/us/26guns.html?_r=0

Nice how you sidestepped my question. If you can't answer, no problem, it seems you are trying to blame the NRA for not finding the numbers, yet you found the ones favorable to your viewpoint. So I take it that you don't want an honest discussion.
It really sounds like you are losing this one. Again.

Because sallow can't back his shit up, I'm losing? You have got to be the dumbest fucking retard on this board, sallow gets his ass handed to him and you are a stupid fuck and thinks he wins, liberals are getting more fucking stupid everyday. I don't even think you know what the argument is let alone figure out how fucking bad you are losing. If you are such a smart ass, why don't you answer the fucking question, bitch.

SYG laws are really just "It's okay to shoot a black person who makes you scared" laws. It has to do with white fear of black people.

Yeah.

Then if I was black, I wouldn't fuck with whites.

If only dem darkies would walk in the street instead of on the sidewalk, right? An done even thank about lookin' at a white wumin in the eye cuz we jist know all you nigras just wanna fuk white wimmen.

SYG laws are really just "It's okay to shoot a black person who makes you scared" laws. It has to do with white fear of black people.

Yeah.

If only dem darkies would walk in the street instead of on the sidewalk, right? An done even thank about lookin' at a white wumin in the eye cuz we jist know all you nigras just wanna fuk white wimmen.

He had 4 minutes to go less than 200 yards home. Why didn't Martin just do that?

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354 per cent more likely to be found justified in their killing than a white person who kills another white person, according to research.

On Saturday George Zimmerman, 29, was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of 17-year old-Trayvon Benjamin Martin.

But he was not arrested for 44 days after the February 26, 2012, shooting as police in Sanford insisted that Florida's Stand Your Ground law on self-defence prohibited them from bringing charges - Florida gives people wide latitude to use deadly force if they fear death or bodily harm.

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope you didn't expect any of the 'nuts around here to be troubled by those figures.

JUST WHAT are we suppose to care about, we can't do a friggen thing about it...And my guess is blacks and I hate to say this, but they probably have more arrest records under their belts and that is why they don't GET OFF...you people are damn hysterical...first we have to constantly hear about the Presidents skin color..now it's WHITES against blacks...It is people like you all who is DIVIDING this country into hell

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope you didn't expect any of the 'nuts around here to be troubled by those figures.

JUST WHAT are we suppose to care about, we can't do a friggen thing about it...And my guess is blacks and I hate to say this, but they probably have more arrest records under their belts and that is why they don't GET OFF...you people are damn hysterical...first we have to constantly hear about the Presidents skin color..now it's WHITES against blacks...It is people like you all who is DIVIDING this country into hell

In Shelby County TN, which would be Memphis and which is 64% black, they have had a longstanding rule that you can't be a police officer if you don't live in Shelby County you can't be a police officer. You also can't be an officer if you have a criminal record. That rules was up for change a few years ago because they couldn't find enough people from there applying to be police officers who did not have a criminal record.

And your point?come on spit it out,they are all racist say it you want to.

The law itself is racially biased, and has been for years.

[MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION]

You never answered my post about the mal treatment of the indigenous (aboriginal) people in your own country. You fucking hypocrite. You know nothing about US law, and you don't even give a shit about your own. It is your OWN rule of law, your own citizens, your own inequities, your own country you should be criticizing.

Last edited:

Yeah.

shut up dummy, you and nobody here knows EXACTLY what went down...
you know it would be nice if you lefties gave a shit about the children who lose their lives everyday FROM ABORTION..

So really, your care for Martin and not Zimmerman show you are racist and phonies in caring for ANYONE

Yeah.

I'll assume you're not retarded, but mentally deficient enough not to understand what "fuck with" means.

So, lets spoon feed you: I wouldn't assult anyone if I thought it would result in being shot.

Forum List

Back