Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine and agree with funding Russia

• I don’t support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but I don’t support funding Ukraine

• I don’t support Russias invasion of Ukraine and I agree with funding Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine but I don’t support funding Russia.

• I’m neutral toward The Russia Ukraine war

Results are only viewable after voting.
All over the news think I posted some for ya denier.....
I don't actually agree with it because of all the damage and death but I understand why it happened. The fault lies squarely on NATO and it's recent penchant for expansionism under the false guise of protecting democracy.

I don't actually agree with it because of all the damage and death but I understand why it happened. The fault lies squarely on NATO and it's recent penchant for expansionism under the false guise of protecting democracy.
Would you please cut and paste the poll results for me? None of the answers express my thoughts.

The premiss that Russia invaded Ukraine is as shaky as your Emperor Piss Pot is when tryingto stand at a lectern .

What happened every day in Donbass from 2014 ?
Yes the Donbass, interference in Ukrainian elections, western support of Ukraine are all catalysts for whatever you wanna call it whether it’s a special operation, invasion or military operation

Afaik Russia had troops or Allie’s in donbass back in 2014… but then in February 2022 they launched a full scale operation bringing lots more tanks and jets than before.

I think Russia calling it a special operation is their way of doing what the USA did with regards to the “ war on terror “

Im neutral to the Russia Ukraine war. I’m trying to understand both points of view. Clearly unequivocally there’s good people on both sides. its not like one side is similar to Isil or Al qaeda.

One of the problems I see is American exceptionalism being displayed by Lefties and neoconservatives…. while the USA is a democracy in Russia is more authoritarian. Both countries have engaged in wars, which have seen many civilian casualties. Even if both countries claim to avoid civilian deaths, many civilians still die.

anyway the anti Russians( different from the non-racist who agree with funding Ukraine) fail on a number of their points

Last edited:
This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony. Currently we're now in a situation which could become a nuclear war, with America and the Zionist regime attacking Iran.

If Iran strikes back in revenge then that could become the catalyst that leads China and Russia to defending the Brics alliance.
Nice ideological pipe dream. BRICS is failing massively, as described from an economic perspective in this paper:

https://carnegieendowment.org/2023/...ization-efforts-and-renminbi-s-role-pub-91173

1712420838923.png

The thread to settle a serious serious political issue. Where some neo conservatives and Democrats are misrepresenting Americans positions on the Russia Ukraine war.

Honesty and integrity go along way in conversations. Maybe it’s the rise of the Internet or social media that has allowed people to from behind a computer screen misrepresent somebody’s position on a topic.??

Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine​

Just the fucktards.

Which Russian city are you posting from?

Can Canadians answer?
It depends on whether or not we believe that Russia's territory is being encroached upon by America, under the guise of Nato. We've already seen a US war against Serbia in which the same situation existed.

Poor Russia. Largest nation in the world, spanning 11 time zones, biggest inferiority complex.

Relevant evidence in favour of Russia's position on the war.

Why was there any need for a war? Nato could have just declared the Ukraine to be a member.

This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony. Currently we're now in a situation which could become a nuclear war, with America and the Zionist regime attacking Iran.

If Iran strikes back in revenge then that could become the catalyst that leads China and Russia to defending the Brics alliance.

This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony.

How is that shithole going to become a superpower?
They can't even feed and supply their troops.

This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony.

How is that shithole going to become a superpower?
They can't even feed and supply their troops.
I've become too busy to include you and your spamming.

Exactly! Russia is the perfect neighbor. Eastern Europe has nothing to fear.
Russia never did nuffin' to nobody.

I wish we had one real red line that was respected here and abroad instead of 1000 magenta and fuchsia lines everywhere in the world, and people could negotiate with the American people in good faith instead of these self appointed narcissists that may or may not honor anything. I would further venture most nations are in the same shithouse we are in, too. But it is what it is.

Exactly! Russia is the perfect neighbor. Eastern Europe has nothing to fear.
Russia never did nuffin' to nobody.
I assume you're being a tad sarcastic. I think if you examine the history of conflict with Russia over the past 30 years you will see that much of it is based on the tug of war between its old satellites and NATO.... I'm not a fan of Russia or the way they do things but I have no agreement whatsoever with this war and the necessity to fight it.

I assume you're being a tad sarcastic. I think if you examine the history of conflict with Russia over the past 30 years you will see that much of it is based on the tug of war between its old satellites and NATO.... I'm not a fan of Russia or the way they do things but I have no agreement whatsoever with this war and the necessity to fight it.

Any nation that was enslaved by the Soviet Union after WWII has every reason to want to join NATO. For Russia to then whine that NATO is encircling Russia is hilarious!

You can't protect yourself against Russia, it makes Russia feel bad. DURR

Any nation that was enslaved by the Soviet Union after WWII has every reason to want to join NATO. For Russia to then whine that NATO is encircling Russia is hilarious!

You can't protect yourself against Russia, it makes Russia feel bad. DURR
I don't see Ukraine in that category. There's no question that there's a great deal of antipathy between the two but Stalin is dead and has been for a long time. For anyone to say that there was only one way to handle this situation which resulted in the complete destruction of a prosperous nation to me is the definition of insanity. What the hell is it that they're fighting for freedom?
They didn't have that before this war began.

I don't see Ukraine in that category. There's no question that there's a great deal of antipathy between the two but Stalin is dead and has been for a long time. For anyone to say that there was only one way to handle this situation which resulted in the complete destruction of a prosperous nation to me is the definition of insanity. What the hell is it that they're fighting for freedom?
They didn't have that before this war began.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back