Here is a problem with Fox News

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
According to recent polls huge numbers of Americans..mainly Republicans but many democrats oppose supporting Ukraine. The types of Americans who support killing Russians in Ukraine are neoconservatives, far left wing Democrats for example who are being told by the government to fly Ukrainian lives matter flags . And the know it all Americans who somehow believe that it’s OK for the American military to invade other countries but not Russia. And that type of mindset is evil one could say. It is completely ignorant of history.

But let’s look at what some of the Warhawks, the neo conservatives and neoliberals had to say in defense of their support of Ukraine,

Ya we the United States can launch war after war we can invade Afghanistan and Iraq within years. But we’re going to complain when Russia invaded the Ukraine .”

“ oh you are a Russian propagandist if you oppose sending money to Ukraine”

“ oh don’t you know that the Soviet union was an evil empire. Don’t you know that they went on a military expansion oh never mind that America went from 13 colonies to 50 states just forget about that“

“ oh yeah you want to thank the Soviet people for liberating the concentration camps during World War II. Do you think that the Soviet union were the good guys in World War II.. shut up you’re wrong“

That is how the Warhawks respond to this topic it’s been shown all over the place.

there’s so many good people in Iraq ….Iraqi Christians the people of the Arab nation who said wait a minute who the hell are these Americans to get on a high horse and talk about helping Ukraine when they invaded Iraq.

Standing by me are Americans of history like Robert Byrd who oppose the war in Iraq and many other Republicansd and democrats who oppose the 2003 invasion of Iraq. And I stand by the American military by the American soldier and even President George W Bush. Because I thought President Bush brought a lot more to the table than President Biden does today. It is President Biden who is sending all this money to the Ukrainians to fight the Russians…. George Bush didn’t do that Barack Obama didn’t do that.

Tucker Carlson of Fox News understands The war in Ukraine better than anyone else on the media …. But much of the mass media in United States including a lot of people from Fox News are regurgitating anti-Russian racism. There are a few good YouTube channels that are covering the Russia Ukraine war in a non-biased way and good for them.

I’m listening to Fox News radio right now they have Brian Kilmeade interviewing some guy with a really nerdy type of voice… This guy who Brian Kilmeade is interviewing is talking like a monster…. he is saying that the “Russians are hordes of murderous beasts”. . Right there. Talking like that is so arrogant when we as Americans have invaded other countries. No United States military is a good military so is the Russian military. Some individual Americans committed war crimes in the 20th century now today some Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine but not all Russians. But common sense doesn’t apply to the Warhawks of America.

And this guy on Fox radio with a nerdy voice he’s talking like normal as if what he is saying is fine. This guy with the nerdy voice is saying “oh you know what we need to send the Ukrainians the planes and the jet so they can kill more Russians”. … talking like that is really one could say evil. Russia did not attack America. When America invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did nothing to help Iraq.

It’s once again a situation where we have these arrogant people on Fox News and I’ve said before Fox News has it wrong sometimes. Tucker Carlson is the one guy when it comes to the entire mass media that is truly standing up for what is right. And behind him I would say Jesse Watters and Lauren InGraham.

But what this man on Fox News radio who is speaking right now doesn’t understand is that so many people in Iraq and in Vietnam and these are good people…. they happen to have the view that United States military was there enemy.

It’s a matter of let’s not throw stones in glass houses. Let’s have a really sound foreign-policy. There’s no doubt about it that the great men and women of the World War II era would be in disagreement with how America is sending all this money to Ukraine. We’ve sent something like $114 billion to Ukraine and the next country that has sent the most money is Germany at $4 billion. What is going on here…. enough we have homeless people in America starving to death they need help.

Last edited:
FOX is Pravda for neo-cons & MSM is Pravda for the lefties/proggies.
They both serve the purposes of the UNiparty who, in turn, are just puppets of the NWO reset club.

Everybody we see, pols & media alike, are just bobble head meat puppets there to gaslight the masses long enough that this reset can take place while the sheeple are distracted & still feel said reset is a CONSPIRACY THEORY!!.
They are just beards for the puppet masters.

This isn't rocket surgery people

According to recent polls huge numbers of Americans..mainly Republicans but many democrats oppose supporting Ukraine. The types of Americans who support killing Russians in Ukraine are neoconservatives, far left wing Democrats for example who are being told by the government to fly Ukrainian lives matter flags . And the know it all Americans who somehow believe that it’s OK for the American military to invade other countries but not Russia. And that type of mindset is evil one could say. It is completely ignorant of history.

But let’s look at what some of the Warhawks, the neo conservatives and neoliberals had to say in defense of their support of Ukraine,

Ya we the United States can launch war after war we can invade Afghanistan and Iraq within years. But we’re going to complain when Russia invaded the Ukraine .”

“ oh don’t you know that the Soviet union was an evil empire. Don’t you know that they went on a military expansion oh never mind that America went from 13 colonies to 50 states just forget about that“

“ oh yeah you want to thank the Soviet people for liberating the concentration camps during World War II. Do you think that the Soviet union were the good guys in World War II.. shut up you’re wrong“

That is how the Warhawks respond to this topic it’s been shown all over the place.

there’s so many good people in Iraq ….Iraqi Christians the people of the Arab nation who said wait a minute who the hell are these Americans to get on a high horse and talk about helping Ukraine when they invaded Iraq.

Standing by me are Americans of history like Robert Byrd who oppose the war in Iraq and many other Republicansd and democrats who oppose the 2003 invasion of Iraq. And I stand by the American military by the American soldier and even President George W Bush. Because I thought President Bush brought a lot more to the table than President Biden does today. It is President Biden who is sending all this money to the Ukrainians to fight the Russians…. George Bush didn’t do that Barack Obama didn’t do that.

Tucker Carlson of Fox News understands The war in Ukraine better than anyone else on the media …. But much of the mass media in United States including a lot of people from Fox News are regurgitating anti-Russian racism. There are a few good YouTube channels that are covering the Russia Ukraine war in a non-biased way and good for them.

I’m listening to Fox News radio right now they have Brian Kilmeade interviewing some guy with a really nerdy type of voice… This guy who Brian Kilmeade is interviewing is talking like a monster…. he is saying that the “Russians are hordes of murderous beasts”. . Right there. Talking like that is so arrogant when we as Americans have invaded other countries. No United States military is a good military so is the Russian military. Some individual Americans committed war crimes in the 20th century now today some Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine but not all Russians. But common sense doesn’t apply to the Warhawks of America.

And this guy on Fox radio with a nerdy voice he’s talking like normal as if what he is saying is fine. This guy with the nerdy voice is saying “oh you know what we need to send the Ukrainians the planes and the jet so they can kill more Russians”. … talking like that is really one could say evil. Russia did not attack America. When America invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did nothing to help Iraq.

It’s once again a situation where we have these arrogant people on Fox News and I’ve said before Fox News has it wrong sometimes. Tucker Carlson is the one guy when it comes to the entire mass media that is truly standing up for what is right. And behind him I would say Jesse Watters and Lauren InGraham.

But what this man on Fox News radio who is speaking right now doesn’t understand is that so many people in Iraq and in Vietnam and these are good people…. they happen to have the view that United States military was there enemy.

It’s a matter of let’s not throw stones in glass houses. Let’s have a really sound foreign-policy. There’s no doubt about it that the great men and women of the World War II era would be in disagreement with how America is sending all this money to Ukraine. We’ve sent something like $114 billion to Ukraine and the next country that has sent the most money is Germany at $4 billion. What is going on here…. enough we have homeless people in America starving to death they need help.
putin.jpg

Thank you, Comrade Useful Idiot.

I will never forget a clip from Jon Stewart that shows the collaboration between right and left wing news that is spoon fed to the American people

Essentially, if the media wants you gone they just ignore you, like they did Ron Paul.

Lets look at a few recent cases where the MSM was wrong, and FNC was right
1. The Russian Collusion hoax in 2016
2. Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation in 2020
3. Nikki Haley is past her prime, but Joe Biden isn't
4. Then there was the Harvard Study that proved FNC was the least biased news channel
5. Always calling J6 an "insurrection" when that is clearly "fake news"
6. Being anti-Rep[ublican, but covering up for Biden and Kamala

QED

Keep trying but don't expect to break through the wall of hate propaganda for Russia and Putin.

An antiwar movement could built based on money spent but there's no chance of any antiwar sentiments based on morality even on the horizon.

Care for the Ukrainian people being slaughtered because of the need to defeat Russia, but don't worry about Russia. They will look after themselves!

The thread premise is much like Fox 'news,' nothing but misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

As the United States ramps up military aid to Ukraine, the share of Americans who say the U.S. is providing too much support has grown. About a quarter (26%) now say the U.S. is providing too much support to Ukraine, while 31% say it is giving the right amount and 20% would like to see the U.S. give Ukraine additional assistance.

But there is a wide partisan gap over whether Russia’s invasion of Ukraine poses a major threat to U.S. interests or not, a shift from the early days of the conflict. Last March, Republicans and Democrats were about equally likely to say that the invasion posed a major threat to U.S. interests (51% of Republicans said this, as did 50% of Democrats). The share of Americans who see the conflict as a major threat to U.S. interests has declined in both parties since March 2022. Today, Republicans are far less likely than Democrats to say this (29% vs. 43%).

Forum List

Back