Here is a problem with Fox News

who forces you to watch fox news.....and why are you obviously against choice
I watch a lot of fox News including the five just about everyday except when Geraldo is on as the positive liberal. Too bad you can't change the channel. It is total crap and Murdoch just testified they know it LOL. Of course you didn't hear about that You only hear about 10% of the news and it is spun backwards and upside down for you.

Why did you take a step back I never even conversed with you. I wish you all the best in life. Well check this out tucker Carlson is the best thing we have right now. Maybe you want to give him a chance he brings in people from the left and from the right heck even brought on Jimmy Dore..

You see you might call Putin a deranged autocrat well guess what the people of Iraq, the people of Vietnam and the people of Korea don’t always have the nicest things to say about American leaders. Don’t throw stones in glass houses. I’m urging you to be a true Democrat to stand up to warmongers sir. Stand up to double talk stand up to hypocrisy.

You see there’s good people in the Russian military just like there’s good people in the American military. Most Russians are good people most Americans are good people how can you disagree with that.
Putin sucks- a lying war mongering dictator. if you don't like democracy go back to Russia with the Orange Clown Oligarch pervert....

I and other members know you too well. You simply oppose any action with common sense.

We all know Mac1958 and yet he acts as though he's just this reasoned, moderate guy with no agenda. It's creepy to be honest, the way he says he puts people under his microscope and pokes them to "observe" them. Shades of sociopathy tbh.

FNC, proven the least biased. That is NOT a problem.

1679745328434.png

FNC, proven the least biased. That is NOT a problem.

View attachment 769146

That study was done only on stories about Donald Trump. There FOX has the fewest negative stories about Trump.

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you that every other major news outlet in the world had more negative reports about Donald Trump than FOX News. I mean who’d have thought THAT????

Every day in every way you prove yourself to be dumber and more easily manipulated that we ever dreamed possible.

Forum List

Back