Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine and agree with funding Russia

• I don’t support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but I don’t support funding Ukraine

• I don’t support Russias invasion of Ukraine and I agree with funding Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine but I don’t support funding Russia.

• I’m neutral toward The Russia Ukraine war

Results are only viewable after voting.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The thread to settle a serious serious political issue. Where some neo conservatives and Democrats are misrepresenting Americans positions on the Russia Ukraine war.

Honesty and integrity go along way in conversations. Maybe it’s the rise of the Internet or social media that has allowed people to from behind a computer screen misrepresent somebody’s position on a topic.??

The thread to settle a serious serious political issue. Where some neo conservatives and Democrats are misrepresenting Americans positions on the Russia Ukraine war.

Honesty and integrity go along way in conversations. Maybe it’s the rise of the Internet or social media that has allowed people to from behind a computer screen misrepresent somebody’s position on a topic.??
There is no honesty or integrity on chat rooms. Mostly labeling the posters, then attacking the label.

Biden is trying to fund the Ukrainian Army
Republicans/Conservatives/MAGA don’t want it to happen.

Therefore the GOP and MAGA support the Russian invasion and the slaughter of innocent civilians.

I try and keep it simple, Do NOT support any DICTATORS.

Joe is reaping rich harvests off this as is Zelensky while the people suffer
Can Canadians answer?
It depends on whether or not we believe that Russia's territory is being encroached upon by America, under the guise of Nato. We've already seen a US war against Serbia in which the same situation existed.

Relevant evidence in favour of Russia's position on the war.

Why was there any need for a war? Nato could have just declared the Ukraine to be a member.

This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony. Currently we're now in a situation which could become a nuclear war, with America and the Zionist regime attacking Iran.

If Iran strikes back in revenge then that could become the catalyst that leads China and Russia to defending the Brics alliance.

Relevant evidence in favour of Russia's position on the war.

Why was there any need for a war? Nato could have just declared the Ukraine to be a member.

This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony. Currently we're now in a situation which could become a nuclear war, with America and the Zionist regime attacking Iran.

If Iran strikes back in revenge then that could become the catalyst that leads China and Russia to defending the Brics alliance.
Come on man how is Joe going to profit off peace
Fact.....denier

Okay...tell us the exact figure that Joe has supposedly gotten. You must know it, right?

Let me guess...you’re going to now resort to vagaries and conjecture.

Hop to it..
How would I know ....what little investigation has been done has turned up enough to make the case for more. Deny reality all you want but the Big Guy is on the take and every honest person knows it......along with most of Congress

While I sympathize with the Ukrainian people, nothing in the U.S. Constitution or any binding international treaty requires the U.S. taxpayers to fund a foreign war, no matter how worthy the cause might seem. Even if you believe the adage that, The enemy of my enemy is my friend, tens of billions in cash and armaments cannot be justified. If Congress wants to declare war on Russia, that's a different proposition, but we are nowhere near that point yet, nor are we likely ever to be.

There are wars of aggression like this all over the globe, all the time; where do you draw the line?

The premiss that Russia invaded Ukraine is as shaky as your Emperor Piss Pot is when tryingto stand at a lectern .

What happened every day in Donbass from 2014 ?

You made the allegation that Biden has profited from Ukraine.

I asked how much

Now you’re saying you don’t know jack shit about the topic.

Thanks for the batting practice.
All over the news think I posted some for ya denier.....

Forum List

Back