Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

Which Americans here agree with Russia invading Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine and agree with funding Russia

• I don’t support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but I don’t support funding Ukraine

• I don’t support Russias invasion of Ukraine and I agree with funding Ukraine

• I agree with Russia invading Ukraine but I don’t support funding Russia.

• I’m neutral toward The Russia Ukraine war

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm talking about a responsible leader would have avoided a pissing contest in order to spare widespread destruction of his nation and found another way to get things done. With NATO barking in his ear and pressured by the boomerang bucks crowd here in DC I fail to see what Ukraine has gained by choosing war instead of some type of negotiation.

I'm talking about a responsible leader would have avoided a pissing contest in order to spare widespread destruction of his nation and found another way to get things done. With NATO barking in his ear and pressured by the boomerang bucks crowd here in DC I fail to see what Ukraine has gained by choosing war instead of some type of negotiation.

Don't forget that the Mad Midget's prime handler is the head of MI6 .
MM makes no strategy decisions . A true puppet .
A slave to the Deep State and its upper middle management like the Biden camp , Macron , MI6, Stoltenberg et al

You think Ukraine chose war?

The thread to settle a serious serious political issue. Where some neo conservatives and Democrats are misrepresenting Americans positions on the Russia Ukraine war.

Honesty and integrity go along way in conversations. Maybe it’s the rise of the Internet or social media that has allowed people to from behind a computer screen misrepresent somebody’s position on a topic.??

Honesty and integrity do not exist in the MAGA Republican Party. They are thugs and criminals.

Relevant evidence in favour of Russia's position on the war.

Why was there any need for a war? Nato could have just declared the Ukraine to be a member.

This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony. Currently we're now in a situation which could become a nuclear war, with America and the Zionist regime attacking Iran.

If Iran strikes back in revenge then that could become the catalyst that leads China and Russia to defending the Brics alliance.

It is not relevant. Russia is the one who started it. They could have negotiated a peace treaty with Ukraine. However they chose threats and invasion. You are a commie Putin asshole.

The thread to settle a serious serious political issue. Where some neo conservatives and Democrats are misrepresenting Americans positions on the Russia Ukraine war.

Honesty and integrity go along way in conversations. Maybe it’s the rise of the Internet or social media that has allowed people to from behind a computer screen misrepresent somebody’s position on a topic.??

The problem with the Left (and most on the Right) is that they prefer their own set of facts. They ask "Why didn't Trump stop them?" The better question is this, "Why didn't Obama stop them from taking Crimea?" I would argue that Russia was encouraged by Obama's inaction.

That aside I would also argue that this War would not have started had Zelensky NOT STARTED SHELLING THE EASTERN OBLASTS IN 2014 Russia would not have invaded. The Eastern Oblasts speak Russian and identify as Russian. Included with the shelling was a covert Sniper War. Russia invaded to put a stop to it. No, I don't support War, Russia, or Ukraine. But it's all about the money the Banks are getting rich and young men are dying. It's just that simple.

The problem with the Left (and most on the Right) is that they prefer their own set of facts. They ask "Why didn't Trump stop them?" The better question is this, "Why didn't Obama stop them from taking Crimea?" I would argue that Russia was encouraged by Obama's inaction.

That aside I would also argue that this War would not have started had Zelensky NOT STARTED SHELLING THE EASTERN OBLASTS IN 2014 Russia would not have invaded. The Eastern Oblasts speak Russian and identify as Russian. Included with the shelling was a covert Sniper War. Russia invaded to put a stop to it. No, I don't support War, Russia, or Ukraine. But it's all about the money the Banks are getting rich and young men are dying. It's just that simple.
Yup.....and who instructed Zalensky to do the shelling?
NATO....

Biden is trying to fund the Ukrainian Army
Republicans/Conservatives/MAGA don’t want it to happen.

Therefore the GOP and MAGA support the Russian invasion and the slaughter of innocent civilians.
It’s Russian land. your midget NAZI Ibiden boy should Surrender day1 and rejoin the rightful land owners GOVT. you dumb ignorant black tounged barn hog.

not American business.

Last edited:
It is not relevant. Russia is the one who started it. They could have negotiated a peace treaty with Ukraine. However they chose threats and invasion. You are a commie Putin asshole.

Piss off moron.

Relevant evidence in favour of Russia's position on the war.

Why was there any need for a war? Nato could have just declared the Ukraine to be a member.

This war is about America's attempt to destroy Russia in order to eliminate a superpower threat to American hegemony. Currently we're now in a situation which could become a nuclear war, with America and the Zionist regime attacking Iran.

If Iran strikes back in revenge then that could become the catalyst that leads China and Russia to defending the Brics alliance.
You can't seriously think the Russians and Chinese are going to risk annihilation in a major war just to defend the Iranians

Forum List

Back