i've re-considered the entire Ukraine case.. enter *your* opinions please..

Zelensky said he was shocked by the fact that Israel had not supplied Ukraine with any weapons.

Israel responded. that the fighters for the independence of Ukraine had already received in 1941-45 only gold teeth of Jews for tens of thousands of Reichsmarks.
As always you simply cannot put up a post without telling another lie.

Their disclaimer:

"Articles in the news feed are posted “as is”. Gates of Vienna cannot vouch for the authenticity or accuracy of the contents of any individual item posted here. I check each entry to make sure it is relatively interesting, not patently offensive, and at least superficially plausible. The link to the original is included with each item’s title. Further research and verification are left to the reader."

So I did.

The original was in German from a website called Ansage.org which seems to promote the pro-Russian propaganda. It is monetized by MGID, who call themselves the "world's largest audience development network", and has a lot of covid conspiracy stuff and pieces about refugees "freeloading" in Germany.

There is no report from GRECO linked on the Ansage piece.
You are using two classic fallacies to argue your agenda, a poisoning the well fallacy, and an ad hom attack. Neither of which applies to the logic of this argument, on whether the leadership, society, and command structure in Ukraine, is, in fact, corrupt.

I have looked at two of Ansage.org's links. It is pretty difficult, since I do not read or speak German. The first is to a site called;

1664432854579.png

It is pay-walled. All my efforts to get around the paywall and translate the article have failed. I have been able to only translate the Title of the article only.

1664432937380.png

There is no report from GRECO linked on the Ansage piece.
Is there a quote from GRECO in that source? I cannot say. I have to say, I expected it in there.

The next link?

From the Telegraph. Hey! What luck, and English language source. . what shall we see?

1664433008840.png

OH, GEE?! Looks like your logical fallacies and lies are just that, BULLSHIT. :(

Hmmm. . . but keep at it. I am sure the jingoistic NPC's, and total morons appreciate your efforts! :rock:

You are using two classic fallacies to argue your agenda, a poisoning the well fallacy, and an ad hom attack. Neither of which applies to the logic of this argument, on whether the leadership, society, and command structure in Ukraine, is, in fact, corrupt.

I have looked at two of Ansage.org's links. It is pretty difficult, since I do not read or speak German. The first is to a site called;

View attachment 702952

It is pay-walled. All my efforts to get around the paywall and translate the article have failed. I have been able to only translate the Title of the article only.

View attachment 702953

Is there a quote from GRECO in that source? I cannot say. I have to say, I expected it in there.

The next link?

From the Telegraph. Hey! What luck, and English language source. . what shall we see?

View attachment 702954

OH, GEE?! Looks like your logical fallacies and lies are just that, BULLSHIT. :(

Hmmm. . . but keep at it. I am sure the jingoistic NPC's, and total morons appreciate your efforts! :rock:
So you can't find the claimed report from GRECO either. gotcha.

That was the topic- not the blogger, moron.

Apparently there are "secret" reports put out by the Council of Europe that only Russian trolls have access to, whoulda thunk? :rolleyes:

So you can't find the claimed report from GRECO either. gotcha.

That was the topic- not the blogger, moron.

Apparently there are "secret" reports put out by the Council of Europe that only Russian trolls have access to, whoulda thunk? :rolleyes:
Nope, you are right, I could not locate it. It very well could have been pulled down.

I do not see the need for name calling. Your hostility reveals the truth of the matter for the forum to see though, thanks! :113:

But I posted enough evidence to prove that it very well could have existed at one time. Censorship, in a time of war, is well known, and is certainly a bitch, ain't it? :dunno:

Any person that had read what I posted can logically deduce what is going on, if their noggin isn't steeped in cognitive bias. 👍

What if Operation Barbarossa had come to the US?
View attachment 699391
Stalin fought nearly 200 German divisions.
The allies fought around a dozen.
Twenty million Soviet citizens died defending their homes against 3.8 million Axis military personnel (the largest invasion force in history) along a 1800 mile front.
The Russians won WWII, and Truman thanked them with a Cold War.
Ukraine is just the latest chapter in that capitali$t clu$ter-fuck.

Operation Barbarossa - Wikipedia
The WAllies fought over a hundred German divisions. Many of the divisions the Soviets fought were from German “Allies” like Romania, Spain and Italy. Poorly equipped, badly trained and totally unmotivated. The Germans had twenty eight complete armored and infantry divisions as well as over a hundred kamphgruppe and independent regiments and battalions opposing just Market Garden. Before that the Germans had 55 complete divisions fighting in Normandy. There were another 27 German divisions in Italy. Most of the German divisions from the Eastern Front were rotated to the Western Front where they were destroyed by WAllied firepower. There were over fifty German divisions and literally hundreds of attached units ranging from battalions to brigades fighting the WAllies in the Battle of the Bulge.

Is that what they taught you at indoctrination school? You know. who is the real ally? Not the one who sells weapons, but the one who helps allies with weapons in his hands. The Allies promised to open a Second Front in 1942, 1943 and only in 1944 they landed in Normandy. When Stalin promised Roosevelt that the USSR would begin hostilities against Japan three months after the end of the war in Europe, he fulfilled this promise verbatim. May 9, 1945 -August 9, 1945. This is an ally that anyone would like to have.
The WAllies opened a second front in Africa in 1941. They opened a third front in Italy in 1943 and a fourth in Normandy in 1944 and a fifth in Southern France in 1944. So that excuse doesn’t fly. As for going to war with Japan, Stalin did that for profit. He continued to fight for weeks AFTER the peace treaty was signed ending the war to grab as much territory as he could.

Speaking about the events in Ukraine, EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrel made a curious remark:
"I am not satisfied with the arguments used by many people, including my friends, to justify aggression by saying that NATO has not fulfilled its promises [to Russia]. It's possible. This is the history now. None of this justifies what is happening."

The logic is undoubtedly remarkable: recognizing NATO as the culprit for the breakdown of the security system in Europe, which caused a major conflict on the territory of the Old World, Borrel categorically refuses to recognize the responsibility of the West for the current situation. Of course, Russia is to blame for everything. This is the purest example of Hottentot morality (however, isn't it time to rename it "Western"?), where everything you have done is good, and the same thing, but the enemy is evil.

Russia has already got used to such behavior of Euro-Atlantic "partners", but Ukrainians, who are now basking in the support of the West, should strain themselves. After all, with the same ease with which NATO broke its promises not to expand the Alliance to the east, the vows of unconditional support for Ukraine can also be broken.

Forum List

Back