Dick balloons are now floating around New York courthouse depicting Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Judge Merchan, and Judge Engoran.

Saddened but not surprised that MAGA folks would do something like this. There is no bottom for these folks

Did you miss my mention in the OP about the Trump balloon in England, which your ilk thought hilarious? Trolling makes you miss things like that.

The left got a big yuck over a Trump balloon in England. Wonder how they'll handle this?

If anyone has seen the movie Porkys, this is relevant. A movie from my childhood LOL. Canadian too I believe. So childish just like Fast Times at Ridgemount High but one cannot forget what made them laugh as a kid.

porkys-ballbreaker-4192590419.gif

Saddened but not surprised that MAGA folks would do something like this. There is no bottom for these folks
To be fair some one the left dressed up in giant plastic vagina costumes to protest Trump. So it’s a race to the bottom

To be fair some one the left dressed up in giant plastic vagina costumes to protest Trump. So it’s a race to the bottom

I bet we win. Not that I'm a leftist scumbag, but to be honest, they were good teachers.

Forum List

Back