When will Biden take his own advice? Video of Biden stating President Trump should step down.

1640739976651.png

I'll probably be voting for Marjorie next election if she runs so we can have our first female president and to watch your head explode as a Nordic female takes office then starts rescinding the current administrations mandates and directives on her first day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

"theraputics"

LOL

Well you prove you're ineducable. That aside, other than HCQ, bleach and propanol alcohol, what therapeutics did Trump promote?

You really don’t know that when trump got sick that he took antibodies from Regeneron? And that he credited them for that?
And you probably don’t know that in December of 2020, although monoclonal antibodies had been distributed to various states they were hardly being utilized. Like less than 10% of what was available, while people were still dying in the hospital. Your boy Biden was president during that time and he was pretty much silent on that

HE MAY BE A POTATO BUT HES MY POTATO

You're probably right. It's wise to keep expectations for Democrats as close to zero as possible.

No wonder you're satisfied.
I was merely satisfied when Trump lost. And I was even happier when he lost again. Even happier when he lost yet again... and again and again and again and again and again and..............

You really don’t know that when trump got sick that he took antibodies from Regeneron? And that he credited them for that?

My G-d, you're a flaming idiot. Biden is promoting Regeneron...

The Biden administration has also taken over distributing the therapeutics, to help avoid shortages and to ensure equitable distribution, CNN reported.

[...]

One of the manufacturers, Regeneron, announced that the U.S. government has contracted with the company for 1.4 million additional doses, making a total of 3 million doses ordered.

What is wrong with you rightards? It's like none of you have a functioning brain. :cuckoo:

And you probably don’t know that in December of 2020, although monoclonal antibodies had been distributed to various states they were hardly being utilized. Like less than 10% of what was available, while people were still dying in the hospital. Your boy Biden was president during that time and he was pretty much silent on that
Well you're right about that, I didn't know Biden was president in December of 2020.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

If there was something in your skull, it wouldn't echo like that.
It wouldn't but Trump losing over and over and over and over and over again happened. Even if you don't know that because your head is firmly wedged up your own ass.

It wouldn't but Trump losing over and over and over and over and over again happened. Even if you don't know that because your head is firmly wedged up your own ass.
I am not responsible for your intellectual failures, nor for your inability to control your emotions. Those are "you" things.

While Biden will pass Trump in the number of covid deaths, Trump still has more.

A pity you con freaks just can't stop lying.
You will support concentration camps if it came to that. Thinking you are squeaky clean.

Biden hasn't done what Trump did to slow and distort and downplay the reaction to the virus.

As a reminder, Trump:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not
DAMN….all that with no historical data, no vaccines, no treatment, one million doctors and nurses that don’t know how to care for covid patients and he still MURDERED fewer people than the almost dead dude?
WTF….How do you explain that?

The thing is that his handlers hate Kamasutra Harris more than the Turnip in Chief.

So IMO that's why they haven't get rid of him yet! they are between a rock and a hard place so to speak.
Why do you think he picked her?

Forum List

Back