When will Biden take his own advice? Video of Biden stating President Trump should step down.

Look, I know you're angry. You voted for a potato, and are just now realizing he's a potato.

But we told you. Be angry at yourself.
LOL

Angry about what? I got exactly what I expected out of Biden -- Trump moving out of the White House; nothing more. What on Earth could I be angry about?

Trump did not take his own advise to Obama about stepping down over Ebola , so why would Biden be any different?

They are cut from the same cloth

At least Biden can probably spell therapeutics. That aside. What did Trump promote? HCQ? Which was never proven to be beneficial and not even taken by Trump when he contracted covid. And given some 400K died under Trump when the expectation if we did everything right would be half that, it's laughable you think Trump would have saved lives.

Trump promoted the idea of seeking theraputics , not simply chasing after a one size fits all solution like Biden. Biden is just NOW catching onto the idea of mono-clonal antibodies. That should have all been pushed heavy and concurrently along with vaccine. Like I said, he failed. Fucking failed. keep spinning for him.

Trump promoted the idea of seeking theraputics , not simply chasing after a one size fits all solution like Biden. Biden is just NOW catching onto the idea of mono-clonal antibodies. That should have all been pushed heavy and concurrently along with vaccine. Like I said, he failed. Fucking failed. keep spinning for him.
"theraputics"

LOL

Well you prove you're ineducable. That aside, other than HCQ, bleach and propanol alcohol, what therapeutics did Trump promote?

He won't ever step down, and his administration will never admit what they do is bad for America and bad for Americans. They need to be voted out or removed.

Biden and his administration have 0 self awareness. And worse yet, don't care about america, all they care about is being right and keeping their power. They would ruin this entire country in order to do that as well. They don't care what happens to America as long as their backyard is nice.

The MSM doesn't like to bring up the blasts from the past. But here candidate Biden stated that Trump should step down for the way he handled covid.

We have more covid deaths under Biden than Trump, and Trump didn't have three vaccines and advanced therapeutics to work with. There is a warning that we may run out of cloth masks. We are out of test kits because Biden was unprepared in spite of being elected in the heart of covid. When asked about Omicron, he said he didn't see it coming; nobody did. Is that so? I remember leftist virologists talking about how Delta was not the last we seen of covid. And of course the fact he's allowing millions of immigrants into the country untested in most cases, with no vaccine mandate and flying or busing them across the country.

I have some advice for you Biden, and it came from you. Step down.

1640736540069.png

Forum List

Back