When will Biden take his own advice? Video of Biden stating President Trump should step down.

LOLOL

I'm posting from the CDC which shows

Trump: 424,402
Biden: 394,042

And you think you can refute that with a link to the DailyBeast??

Exactly how nuts are you? The CDC trumps websites like the DailyBeast every time.
The CDC doesn't show what you are saying though...

The CDC doesn't show what you are saying though...
Of course it does. At the top of the page, it shows the current total number of deaths... 818,444

Below that, you can generate a graph and look at any data. By Jan 20th, 2021, we had 424,402

Screenshot_20211230-092653_Samsung Internet.jpg

Meaning 424,402 deaths while Biden has the rest of the 818,444 deaths; or 394,042

And that's the latest figures according to the CDC. It matters not what thedailybeast.com says

face-palm-gif.278959

At least Biden can probably spell therapeutics. That aside. What did Trump promote? HCQ? Which was never proven to be beneficial and not even taken by Trump when he contracted covid. And given some 400K died under Trump when the expectation if we did everything right would be half that, it's laughable you think Trump would have saved lives.

In October of 2020 you Faun were calling Trump a failure for the numbers of deaths related to Covid 19. This was before one vaccine was available to the American public for distribution.

Now, you are touting that somehow Biden is smarter than Trump when the reality is that Trump passed along three vaccines approved, and being distributed. Trump also passed along an aggressive track on therapeutics, as well as testing being ramped up...Biden comes in and it all falls apart?

How in the world, if you are the slightest bit intellectually honest say that Biden hasn't failed worse than Trump ever did...??? Hell, he (Biden) all but gave up the other day announcing that the Federal Government can't solve the Covid problem, it's a states issue...And yet you still deflect, and lie about the current job Biden is doing....

So, let's see if you have any decency in you what so ever....Can you say Biden is failing?

In October of 2020 you Faun were calling Trump a failure for the numbers of deaths related to Covid 19. This was before one vaccine was available to the American public for distribution.

Now, you are touting that somehow Biden is smarter than Trump when the reality is that Trump passed along three vaccines approved, and being distributed. Trump also passed along an aggressive track on therapeutics, as well as testing being ramped up...Biden comes in and it all falls apart?

How in the world, if you are the slightest bit intellectually honest say that Biden hasn't failed worse than Trump ever did...??? Hell, he (Biden) all but gave up the other day announcing that the Federal Government can't solve the Covid problem, it's a states issue...And yet you still deflect, and lie about the current job Biden is doing....

So, let's see if you have any decency in you what so ever....Can you say Biden is failing?
LOL

You're brain-dead, con. I never said Biden is smarter than anyone, including Trump.

It's a pity you cons argue with the voices in your head because you can't actually argue with what people actually post.

LOL

You're brain-dead, con. I never said Biden is smarter than anyone, including Trump.

It's a pity you cons argue with the voices in your head because you can't actually argue with what people actually post.
You are in here on nearly a daily basis yelling about how Trump failed with Covid, and using deaths as a measure of that....The latest example to deflect the job Biden is doing is your own math using CDC data on Covid deaths. And, because Biden is 30K deaths behind the Trump presidency you believe that exonerates the job Biden is doing presently...I simply asked why....IOW, if you were going to be intellectually honest you would say that in reality Biden has done a worse job than Trump considering that Biden had vaccines available when he took office, he had therapeutics devoloped, and under intense research when he took office....

Now, I understand that you'll probably just continue to bait me by insult, and lies...But, deep down, Biden has failed worse than Trump ever did...That's a fact.

Joe Biden has proven to be nothing but a monumental fuck up in his response to Covid. He said he would shut down the virus, not the country.
What he is saying is get ready for the lies...
Well, numbers don't lie. More people have died from this virus under Biden than with Trump. That's not even arguable.

Biden wanted this job, and he promised he would stop it. Well, he hasn't. In fact, we've had the emergence of two separate variants under Biden. Biden being a democrat, however, will try, at every turn, to lay the blame for all of this at Trump's feet. At that, too, he will fail. Again, he wanted this job, and he promised to do certain things if he got the job. And he's done none of them. He's failed. Biden will go down as, very possibly, the worst President in American history, if for no other reason than the unrivaled number of Americans dying on his watch...

Joe Biden has proven to be nothing but a monumental fuck up in his response to Covid. He said he would shut down the virus, not the country.

Well, numbers don't lie. More people have died from this virus under Biden than with Trump. That's not even arguable.

Biden wanted this job, and he promised he would stop it. Well, he hasn't. In fact, we've had the emergence of two separate variants under Biden. Biden being a democrat, however, will try, at every turn, to lay the blame for all of this at Trump's feet. At that, too, he will fail. Again, he wanted this job, and he promised to do certain things if he got the job. And he's done none of them. He's failed. Biden will go down as, very possibly, the worst President in American history, if for no other reason than the unrivaled number of Americans dying on his watch...
I completely agree...Just sit back and imagine if Trump were still in office....The left would be losing their minds...Instead they are in here deflecting, making excuses, and outright lying about the job this moron is doing...

You are in here on nearly a daily basis yelling about how Trump failed with Covid, and using deaths as a measure of that....The latest example to deflect the job Biden is doing is your own math using CDC data on Covid deaths. And, because Biden is 30K deaths behind the Trump presidency you believe that exonerates the job Biden is doing presently...I simply asked why....IOW, if you were going to be intellectually honest you would say that in reality Biden has done a worse job than Trump considering that Biden had vaccines available when he took office, he had therapeutics devoloped, and under intense research when he took office....

Now, I understand that you'll probably just continue to bait me by insult, and lies...But, deep down, Biden has failed worse than Trump ever did...That's a fact.
Numbnuts, all I said about Biden in terms of covid is more have died under Trump than under Biden so far. And that wasn't a defense of Biden as I also pointed out that will change someday soon. But I pointed that out nonetheless to counter lies floating around that more have died under Biden than under Trump.

You con freaks blame others for your own prejudices and paranoia.

Huh?

Biden has more...
^^^ another math addled con.

From the CDC today...

Total deaths to date: 818,444

Screenshot_20211230-092653_Samsung Internet.jpg

It involves math so you're gonna need help understanding 424,402 is more than 394,042.

Veggie Joe has given us a record infection rate….3 per second..

LET’S GO BRANDON!

^^^ another math addled con.

From the CDC today...

Total deaths to date: 818,444

View attachment 581466

It involves math so you're gonna need help understanding 424,402 is more than 394,042.

Meh, point taken. But I'm a patient guy. More will die, and Biden will have the distinction for being responsible for every single one of those deaths.

Now, mind you, I would normally not attribute deaths from a virus to a single person but, since idiot libs decided to do that as soon as it hit our shores, I guess it's acceptable to do that...

Now that he screwed everything up, he's claiming this is not a federal government issue. This is now a state issue.

Meh, point taken. But I'm a patient guy. More will die, and Biden will have the distinction for being responsible for every single one of those deaths.

Now, mind you, I would normally not attribute deaths from a virus to a single person but, since idiot libs decided to do that as soon as it hit our shores, I guess it's acceptable to do that...
Keep your dream alive.

Numbnuts, all I said about Biden in terms of covid is more have died under Trump than under Biden so far. And that wasn't a defense of Biden as I also pointed out that will change someday soon. But I pointed that out nonetheless to counter lies floating around that more have died under Biden than under Trump.

You con freaks blame others for your own prejudices and paranoia.
Can you not read?

Can you not read?
Of course. I read the claim more people died from covid under Biden than under Trump and I proved that's a lie. Personally, I think I read that very well.

Of course. I read the claim more people died from covid under Biden than under Trump and I proved that's a lie. Personally, I think I read that very well.
Well, you grasp on to that 30k. The point I was trying to make was that when Trump was at 100k, 150k etc, you and other leftists were all over these boards saying Trump was murdering people, and a failure…But, you wont utter a word like that for Biden. So, we all see our rank hypocrisy…

Forum List

Back