Should Biden and Trump debate?

Now that could be true! Don't get me wrong, I think Biden is doing a fine job, for the most part, but I can see the debate turning into some kind of old man food fight.
Counting on it, but with Trump looking deranged and Biden merely playing rope-a-dope.

What say you?
(1) Most Americans will vote for who they think is the most qualified candidate.

(2) A debate will make no difference whatsoever.

(3) Most Americans wish both gentlemen the very best of health.

(4) They feel that having a debate would subject one of the candidates to ridicule for his inability to joust with his opponent. They do not want to see him humiliated.

(5) So there will be no debate (unless the Democratic presidential candidate is the Honorable Kamala Harris).

(1) Most Americans will vote for who they think is the most qualified candidate.

(4) They feel that having a debate would subject one of the candidates to ridicule for his inability to joust with his opponent. They do not want to see him humiliated.

(5) So there will be no debate (unless the Democratic presidential candidate is the Honorable Kamala Harris).
Oh but I do want to see Biden humiliated. Not because I'm cruel, but because the Democrat party needs to be humiliated for abusing a sick incompetent elderly person for political reasons.

I guess the better question is can Trump debate? He refuses to debate anyone in the republican party which is really a lack of respect for any other republican candidate. Still he does not want to provide to much ammunition that can be used against him.

Might be a good strategy when you have so many opening that you would have to defend or speak as if you know about something.

Still Trump cannot debate as he just like to insult, deny , make statements and live and die by the fake story label

In 2019, Trump claimed that the 2016 debates were "biased",

translation, He gets flustered easily and those damn cameras make it easy for playback the following day

I didn't say that,

its on camera

fake news

Most shake their head and some just nod their head in agreement

1706820752284.png

Trump new slogan should be "Be Happy"

If he loses, they will be happy, if he win, they will be happy

Wait. You’re saying that one of the candidates running for president is so inept, so incompetent, so incapable of stringing a sentence together, so unable to answer a question that it would be humiliating for him and we shouldn’t embarrass him that way? THAT is why there should be no debate?

Don‘t you think that degree of incompetence and ineptitude should be revealed to the American voter?

Wait. You’re saying that one of the candidates running for president is so inept, so incompetent, so incapable of stringing a sentence together, so unable to answer a question that it would be humiliating for him and we shouldn’t embarrass him that way? THAT is why there should be no debate?

Don‘t you think that degree of incompetence and ineptitude should be revealed to the American voter?
I'd say the first paragraph applies to both.

Where do these kooks get the idea Biden wouldn't debate?

Remember, he's not a whiny bitch coward, and he knows he can wipe the floor with Trump, who is plainly already senile and getting worse.

Everyone knows it. Trump wears diapers, while Biden is sharp as hell. I've never seen a "DERRRRRR, BIDEN IS SENILE!" drooler who wasn't mentally addled themselves. Just look at this thread. The GOP knowlingly takes advantage of the senile and stupid.

Needless to say, I look forward to the Trump cultists here telling us all how brave Trump is for running away from any debates. You know they will. TheParty will order them to say it, and none of them have the brains or the guts needed to refuse an order from TheParty.

Oh but I do want to see Biden humiliated. Not because I'm cruel, but because the Democrat party needs to be humiliated for abusing a sick incompetent elderly person for political reasons.

Yet, to everyone else Biden seems completely competent and articulate.

Perhaps you've drank so much of the MAGA Koolaid that you hear crooked.

They should debate, but only if they agree to wear clown makeup.

I think it all depends on Trump’s poll numbers.
I don’t know..it’s free media, 90 minute of live TV to where he can basically say anything he wants. I don’t think it will help him politically.

But then again, I don’t think he really cares if it does or not.

Forum List

Back