When will Biden take his own advice? Video of Biden stating President Trump should step down.

Trump didn't murder anyone.

I'm not interested. You're boring.
Translation:
“You’re not saying what I want you to say just the way I want to hear it, I can’t logically refute what you said therefore I’ll pretend you’re boring so I can disengage and try not to look stupid.”

Ladies and gentlemen…this is the Left.

At least Biden can probably spell therapeutics. That aside. What did Trump promote? HCQ? Which was never proven to be beneficial and not even taken by Trump when he contracted covid. And given some 400K died under Trump when the expectation if we did everything right would be half that, it's laughable you think Trump would have saved lives.
Wait. If Trump had done everything right we would have had half the covid deaths during his time in office whe we didn’t have 3 vaccines or the therapeutics and knowledge regarding treatment we have now? How do you explain the death toll under Biden?

Wait. If Trump had done everything right we would have had half the covid deaths during his time in office whe we didn’t have 3 vaccines or the therapeutics and knowledge regarding treatment we have now? How do you explain the death toll under Biden?
They blame Trump. It's not rational, but they're not rational people.

They can't comprehend that the democrats have been in charge for months now.

WaPo. Leftist butthurt on parade. Dismissed as worthless.
LOL

Poor baby, you prolly really think it's dismissed just because you clench your eyes shut, stomp your feet and shake your cane at the sky.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

People refusing to get vaccinated.

Before Biden no one was getting vaccinated, yet more are dying now.
More are not dying. In the first year of covid, approximately 400K had died and now, 11 months into the second year, about another 400K have died. Only now, most of the deaths are among the unvaccinated.

More are not dying. In the first year of covid, approximately 400K had died and now, 11 months into the second year, about another 400K have died. Only now, most of the deaths are among the unvaccinated.
The stupid is strong with this one.....

No. Allegedly had the last guy not screwed up so badly half as many people would have died. The vaccines didnt exist then. Try again.
No need to try again.

It's now spreading more and the majority of deaths have been folks who are unvaccinated. Had they been vaccinated, many of them would have died and the death count would be lower than it is now.

Right because when the last guy was in office everyone was vax'd... oh wait. Well, we had more therapeutics like monoclonal antibodies back then, that's not right either. Oh our knowledge of the disease was better, and we had a better understanding of how to treat it, that can't be the case can it. So what exactly is the excuse? Because your logic is severely flawed.

Forum List

Back