WHEN are we going to start executing or jailing FOR LIFE all the child molesters and felony abusers?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.

Now liberals like Syntaholic are attacking men of God. How low will they go?

actually you blasting synthaholic for endorsing the demise of a fake christian - who calls himself a man of god/preacher but diddles little kiddies, is lower than worm spit. seems you need to go back & take a refresher course in reading comp.

Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.

Not me. Blood is icky and ammunition is too expensive.

But I'll watch and laugh if someone else does.

There have always been monsters that targeted kids. There always will be, and they deserve to die a slow painful death. I fear accusations of such being used as a political tool. Anyone who would make an unfounded accusation of such behavior is almost as bad as those who actually do it. (pizzagate)

Agreed.

California is at the forefront of our global "Reset". Our children are the new sex toy. It starts in Kindergarten.
It is the parent's fault...

the sickening spectacle of child 'beauty pageants' have been around for decades - & is hardly a cali thing or where it has gotten its start. southern states have been & still are notorious for that sick little fetish & their parents are fully responsible for it.

It's hard when democrats are the enablers. And defenders of these crimes. They just let them out of jail. Birds if a feather.

It's hard when democrats are the enablers. And defenders of these crimes. They just let them out of jail. Birds if a feather.
That's why we need federal legislation that makes such crimes a federal offense. Take it out of the hands of the local hacks. Maybe even create a federal task force to chase down these scumbags.

Why pay for bullets and bombs in Ukraine? Imagine what could have been done here to help abused kids with that money.

California is at the forefront of our global "Reset". Our children are the new sex toy. It starts in Kindergarten.
It is the parent's fault...
California??? Why are you making it partisan?
4i6Ckte.gif

Laws will change as soon as the many powerful people in positions of authority stop abusing kids..

Forum List

Back