WHEN are we going to start executing or jailing FOR LIFE all the child molesters and felony abusers?

California??? Why are you making it partisan?
4i6Ckte.gif
They trip over themselves to comply with the wishes of the amoral. Ca. is the perfect example of the decay of this country.

Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.
The Eighth Amendment of the Constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment, but this does not categorically prohibit the death penalty. The federal government still can impose capital punishment, and some states have kept these laws despite a growing trend toward abolition at the state level.Jun 22, 2022

The Death Penalty Under the Constitution | Justia​

Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.
Just put him in jail, and the other prisoners will see it gets what he deserves. Even the most hardened thugs are disgusted and infuriated by what this murderer did.

It's becoming clear why a certain faction dislikes the term "grooming"

Amongst the lifers is where those who mess with kids should be placed. How long they should be there is the only question. Would ten minutes be enough, or would more time be needed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ask Incest Joe and see if you get an answer. They are trying to normalize pedophilia.

Why make this a partisan argument ya fucking idiot
Because they have a clear, and abiding design upon those children, that is why, its not just political, its emerging from their closet sexual, Balenciaga's perverse ad campaign plainly exhibits their collective intentions. You might not have noticed, but fascist democrats are literally defending Balenciaga, they do this by equating such to deviant sexual rights, as if homosexual deviants obvious interest in our children is a matter of their rights!

Do you understand, they are not asking you to be tolerant, they are subjugating you and your children to their evil paradigm! :wink:

Start with this guy.

I call bullshit on the claim that “Your kids are safer at a drag show than they are at church.”

Yes, pedophiles are found in any demographic group, including clergymen.

But they are certain to be much more prevalent in a group that specifically caters to sexual deviants in general, and among such types, they are likely to be bolder about going after children.

I do not know of any mainstream religion that encourages pedophilia, that doesn't harshly condemn it.

But many of these drag shows explicitly pander to pedophiles, groomers, and their allies.

Forum List

Back