WHEN are we going to start executing or jailing FOR LIFE all the child molesters and felony abusers?

this cry for execute them all....

do you really want to make it so a child killer and a child abuser get the same punishment? then where is any reason to keep a child alive? think about it...you cannot have the same punishment for different crimes that would result in more dead kids

Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.

We won't until America returns it's values, morals and standards.

I'm not saying I want to go back to 1920, but I'd like to atleast go back 40 years in terms of how our society was. 40 years ago drugs were bad, illegals weren't wanted, we said the pledge of allegiance and sang the national anthem, people had pride in America, criminals were treated like criminals, and the American dream was something you had to work for.

Now we're slowly turning into soddom and Gomorrah.

And pedos shouldn't be jailed for life, that's just killing them slowly with jail which is costly. They should be executed with no death row, no appeals, no nuthouse, just put to death and done with. I'd even be willing to go as far to say we could tell pedos "you need to leave America, we will give you one chance but if you come back we will execute you".

And raping a child is more erogenous. That is the absolute last disconnect of humanity and goes way beyond killing an adult. I know suicide I supposed is the ultimate sin, but raping or harming a child to me is the ultimate sin. There is no redemption for that and once you do that you can no longer be allowed in society, you're too far gone.

this cry for execute them all....

do you really want to make it so a child killer and a child abuser get the same punishment? then where is any reason to keep a child alive? think about it...you cannot have the same punishment for different crimes that would result in more dead kids
Let them live so the abusers have hope of a future life?

Good grief

I cannot speak for what actually goes on at or in connection with these pageants, but there is nothing inherently sexual about the appreciation of feminine beauty, including the beauty of young girls.

literally dressing them in provocative clothes & make up?

aside from the parental sickness, tell me how that would not be a magnet for extreme deviants?

LOL
Look at these leftists bullshit. They voted for a pedo. They shouldnt even be allowed in this thread.

The democrats have shown with the Hunter Biden laptop that they don't care about women being used as sex slaves......
You Tried Number One Award Car Sticker Decal Funny Joke Prank Friends

Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.
I've always said that if con-victed, put them all on a desert island with just enough supplies going in for HALF of them.

Half of the Dems in Washington would be in jail if they started doing this...including Biden.

A co-worker of mine once mentioned that child molesters are like vampires. Once they have been molested as a child they grow up and molest other children. I understand that does happen to a high percentage of children who were molested.

How tragic.

Forum List

Back